Identified! PA - Philadelphia, 'Boy in the Box', WhtMale 4-6, 4UMPA, Feb'57 #2 - Joseph Augustus Zarelli

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was said Joseph has siblings, wonder if siblings have the same father?

Since being on a genealogy site I have two cousins that where not known about by all family. They where born in the fifty’s.
DNA testing and those sites have uncovered SO much. I'm one of those people who did the spit test into the tube, and found a half brother I never knew I had (same father). I'm sure this story is being repeated all over the world.

It was said Joseph has siblings, wonder if siblings have the same father?

Since being on a genealogy site I have two cousins that where not known about by all family. They where born in the fifty’s.

If I'm recalling correctly, they said he had living siblings on both the maternal and paternal side. That would imply to me that the parents had other families after Joseph separately. Otherwise, they're just siblings.

Sorry, I had to take a phone call (stupid work!). Did they announce the parents' names?

Reactions: IDK
A reporter in the press conference just stated that the father's side is contesting the fact that he is the father of Joseph, so someone from this family must have spoken to the press at some point.
If they've matched the DNA, how can they contest it? Do they think another family member is Joseph's biological father?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo