Identified! PA - Philadelphia, 'Boy in the Box', WhtMale 4-6, 4UMPA, Feb'57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry that was double posted. I don't know what happened.I think I tried to correct some things. I don't know how to delete one of them now.

There is some sort of issue with the forum. I've replied to posts where it will post; then it will throw me to the advanced post view; making me think it was not posted. I will then hit submit; it tells me I have to wait. I now know to check. Click report post; tell the mod to remove your double post.

Has any one heard or can find out what's going on with his little boy in the box's case? What's going on right now to find out who he is? Are the going to get a new DNA profile on him and isotope type testing on him.Can someone please call them and find out?Please let me know. This is way beyond sad.I do feel something can be done to find out who he is.They look like they have given up on him. I promise he will not be given up on by me. Can someone new please re investigate his case again.Why are they not looking into who he is any more? That's very sad and very wrong.

I usually do not post on this thread, but I have a question. Does anyone know why the Boy in the Box does not have a NAMUS page? I searched the UIDs for 1956-1959, male , aged 2-16 just to make sure, after coming across 3 references to this little boy in less than a week. There are some other UIDs from that decade listed. TIA.

I posted awhile ago I tried to get him on NAMUS.They I believe told me the medical examiners office would have to put him on. Some people tried to call and no one got an answer awhile ago. Maybe people can please call again and try to put him on NAMUS.

I am very interested in if you can ask them if they will first do isotope type testing to find out more on him.

I hear they are trying to get a full profile DNA on him. Is this true and what is the status of that.

Can they check with DNA these 3 boys and leads that were early leads and ruled out.But check again and rule them out with DNA this time.

First I am very interested in knowing who the Manayunk Pennsylvania boy put in that orphanage was and check him again with DNA this time.

Also who the the boy in the picture was found with the Horsham suspects was and check him too with DNA.

I feel the 3rd strong lead would be to check DNA with the lady that came to the grave site I mentioned before with a pictures of a boy that looked like our boy.I am pretty very positive that ladies DNA and boy was never checked.It's on a post further up who I thought that lady at the grave site was.

These are the 3 leads I feel strongly about.Some one please help me and tell me who they were.I just want to see for myself who they were and if I think it was them or not.

I feel this little boy was possibly a early lead and one of the boy's checked with our boy and has already been ruled out. Hopefully they can look into those boys again and rule them out this time with DNA.
Has any one found out who those 3 boys were or can please help me find out who they were.I think they should check these 3 boys again.This time with DNA for a possible match to our boy,The boy in the box.

Has any one found out who those 3 boys were or can please help me find out who they were.I think they should check these 3 boys again.This time with DNA for a possible match to our boy,The boy in the box.
Ms Suzanne,
I have a phone number and address for the admin of the website mentined a few posts up. That info acording to the source is prohibited from being passed on. It is in your pm. Please don't print on open forum. No owner named.
Glad to see so many still working on finding and id for this child. May his tormentors be a delicacy for a ton of maggots!

Ms Suzanne,
I have a phone number and address for the admin of the website mentined a few posts up. That info acording to the source is prohibited from being passed on. It is in your pm. Please don't print on open forum. No owner named.
Glad to see so many still working on finding and id for this child. May his tormentors be a delicacy for a ton of maggots!
WOW.Thank You.That's interesting.

Glad to see so many still working on finding and id for this child. *May his tormentors be a delicacy for a ton of maggots!*

Thank you !

{Respectfully snipped}

*Love this ^^*

Thank you !

{Respectfully snipped}

*Love this ^^*
Originally Posted by BaxterDE42

Glad to see so many still working on finding and id for this child. *May his tormentors be a delicacy for a ton of maggots!*

I really love this too. I wish I could speak this well.

I have been having a feeling and thoughts a lot for about 2 days now that a lead came in from this article of who our boy might be.But I don't know if he will be identified or not.But I do feel positive not negative from it.I did this with Baby Hope too and I kept asking if she was Identified and about 6 months or so later she was.Maybe I'm just thinking too much about him.I do pray in Jesus's name he is Identified soon.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/mystery-dead-boy-box-baffles-nation-article-1.1898191

Does any one know if there was a circus or carnival in Philadelphia in and around February,March 1957?

Does any one know if there was a circus or carnival in Philadelphia in and around February,March 1957?
The reason I asked is because of this coment on this newspaper article.It would make sense why no one knew him.I still feel he was in a Orphanage,Foster Home or institution though.

• 0e6fb284e0570d52d95ee384a1e39526
      Comment by teacher | July 17, 2011 | Reply
  1. I remember this case when I grew up in Philly. They showed a picture and a drawing in the local paper, The Enquirer. It scared me and I also remember a circus or some type of carnival was in town during that time. Could the mother have been a worker from the carnival?

http://jl10ll.wordpress.com/2011/01...of-the-boy-in-the-box-americas-unknown-child/

I think the Vidocq society is suppose to be handling it now. I'm not sure.

I am reading Boy in the Box: The Unsolved Case of America's Unknown Child. In it, it is mentioned the Vidocq Society took up the case in 1998. I have not finished the book yet, but I have to imagine they have moved on. If I learn otherwise, I shall mention it.

Incidentally, Vidocq has to be one of the most interesting cats of all time. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eug%C3%A8ne_Fran%C3%A7ois_Vidocq

I finished reading the book above and I read The Murder Room which is about The Vidocq Society. From what I can gather, at least Richard Walter, TVS's profiler is still on the case. Richard believes the man who reported the body to the police is the killer.

This is so good for him.May I please ask who got him in NAMUS? I'm very sorry I have not been here for a few months.I just got out of over a month in the hospital with renal failure and sepsis.I am in out patient now.I have not forgotten this little one.He will be in my heart forever.I pray they find out who he is soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06