PA - Rachael DelTondo, 33, killed in mother's driveway on Mother's Day, Alquippa, 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Why, do you all think, are all of these names being released? Even the then-minor in the car? Geez, we've got the sargeant, the ex fiancé, the minor in the car, the sergeants wife and daughter are involved, and the ex fiancé mentioning his new girlfriend. Then you have a time when the whole dept was under investigation and now it looks like officers are throwing one another under the bus. Anybody getting this? Reminds me a bit of Missy Beavers scenario.

Why, do you all think, are all of these names being released? Even the then-minor in the car? Geez, we've got the sargeant, the ex fiancé, the minor in the car, the sergeants wife and daughter are involved, and the ex fiancé mentioning his new girlfriend. Then you have a time when the whole dept was under investigation and now it looks like officers are throwing one another under the bus. Anybody getting this? Reminds me a bit of Missy Beavers scenario.

IMO I think the ex has ties with the PD, and has for quite some time. Someone wanted to screw her over, expose her to her then fiancé, expose her to her employer, or all of the above, so they leaked the incident with the minor under the guise that there was corruption within the PD. While there certainly may be corruption, I have serious doubts that corruption was the reason for leaking the police report. I did a lot of digging last night and didn’t find much else on “corruption” within the PD other than this situation.

Eta - now that the ex’s name has been made public. He/the company he owns has donated quite a bit to the PD over time. Even a vehicle. Just sayin.

IMO I think the ex has ties with the PD, and has for quite some time. Someone wanted to screw her over, expose her to her then fiancé, expose her to her employer, or all of the above, so they leaked the incident with the minor under the guise that there was corruption within the PD. While there certainly may be corruption, I have serious doubts that corruption was the reason for leaking the police report. I did a lot of digging last night and didn’t find much else on “corruption” within the PD other than this situation.

Eta - now that the ex’s name has been made public. He/the company he owns has donated quite a bit to the PD over time. Even a vehicle. Just sayin.
I'm right there with ya, bears. The Nov 30 2017 has a story abt an arrest. What is most telling are all of the local's comments.

This may sound off but it's just a gut feeling after my deep diving - they, the PD, seem fixated on claiming it's definitely a crime of passion. What it looks more like to me, is a hired hit. But i agree with an earlier poster who suggested the drama may take precedence over solving the crime. JMO.

This may sound off but it's just a gut feeling after my deep diving - they, the PD, seem fixated on claiming it's definitely a crime of passion. What it looks more like to me, is a hired hit. But i agree with an earlier poster who suggested the drama may take precedence over solving the crime. JMO.

I feel like they are misusing the term “crime of passion”. From what I gather, she was shot while getting out of the car, and then family/neighbors ran out towards her. So more of a drive by shooting IMO. However it would make sense if the killer was known to her in an intimate way. Crime of passion typically describes heat of the moment crimes. Not drive bys. JMO So maybe the term is being misused. Meaning a former lover or someone very close to her is responsible for her murder due to passionate feelings. Am I making sense? It’s been a long day [emoji58]

This is such an odd story. Seems like there are a lot of people with motive to off this woman.

Exactly. If you read up on the history of our area, you will understand why so many in the comment sections of the Beaver Countian articles do not trust the Aliquippa Police to investigate this matter. In fact, many believe they are somehow involved and will actively work to cover the matter up.

So... it looks like the Beaver Countian have teamed up with the Daily Mail.

Details of a search warrant, but I'm not sure about what can be copied over.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...teachers-murder-search-warrant-teen-with.html

ETA: I need to re-read the timeline in that article. It made no sense on first reading unless they were texting each other inside the car.

Timeline has the female friend texting Ms. Deltondo at 10;41, supposedly 3 minutes before she was dropped off. Makes no sense. I believe the gunshots were first reported around 10;48.

I had a feeling.

Cops focus on teen boy previously caught with Pennsylvania teacher in steamed-up car in murder investigation

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/1...n-steamed-up-car-in-murder-investigation.html

Sheldon Jeter Jr., who was found in a vehicle with Rachael DelTondo when he was 17, is the subject of a search warrant applied for by Aliquippa Detective Capt. Ryan Pudik on May 14, court documents obtained by the Daily Mail and Beaver Countian show. Authorities are hoping to look through Jeter’s cellphone, call records and geolocation data for clues as they search for who may have killed DelTondo on Sunday night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandalent
Back