PA - Rachael DelTondo, 33, killed in mother's driveway on Mother's Day, Alquippa, 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just read this entire thread tonight... all I keep hearing in my head... "and the walls, keep tumbling down"... what a messed up police dept, and I can't get over her being in the steamed up car, at end of a dead end street, in the very early morning hours....with a 17yr old, and nothing was done. She wasn't talking him out of his problems at 2-3AM. Nope. Either drugs and sex, or maybe both. This whole thing may be deep in both. Who knows at this point.

Aliquippa officials name interim police chief

ALIQUIPPA — An acting police chief has been officially named amid a shake-up at the Aliquippa Police Department.

Within a month, the police chief, assistant chief and a sergeant were all placed on paid leave positions. According to a statement released by City Administrator Samuel Gill, Captain Robert Sealock was named acting chief “in the absence of the other officers.”

“The citizens of the City and surrounding communities should be aware that there will be no interruption of police services in the City,” according to the statement. “The Mayor and Council are taking the appropriate steps to ensure that the integrity of the department and all police services remain in operation.

Aliquippa mayor speaks publicly for first time on Rachael Deltondo murder

ALIQUIPPA, Pa —

Mayor Dwan Walker tells Pittsburgh's Action News 4 he believes the murder of school teacher Rachael Deltondo will be solved, he just doesn't know how soon police will make an arrest.

"We will get this case resolved.We need to get it resolved," Walker said.

Since Deltondo's death on Mother's Day, public interest in the case has grown worldwide and it has heaped a ton of stress on city leaders.

Kayle Hill has an arrest record.

Assault Charges
November 22, 2017

Wayne A. Cordes, 20, of 2312 Kane Road, Hopewell Township, and Kayle C. Hill, 22, of 33 Shorty Lane, New Sewickley Township, at about 6:45 p.m. Oct. 26 at a home in the 200 block of Penn Avenue in Aliquippa. According to a police report, Hill told a man to meet her at the home. Police said when he got there, Cordes hit him in the head with a bat and demanded he give him his belongings. Cordes then took the man’s shoes, police said. According to the report, the man was treated at an area hospital. Cordes is charged by Aliquippa police with aggravated assault, robbery, reckless endangerment, simple assault, theft, receiving stolen property and tampering with evidence. Hill is charged with conspiracy to commit the following charges: aggravated assault, reckless endangerment, simple assault, theft, receiving stolen property, robbery and tampering with evidence.

Assault charges

I'm trying to figure out why a witness to a murder would write a letter to a friend who is in jail to give them the details. I don't think they would, but police have the ability to manipulate inmates in their jail.

It could be he wanted evidence in a “secure” location with someone who could pass it on in case he was targeted. I think the letter is a deflection, but I also think people are seriously scared of the police and that the corruption is very widespread and extends to other departments.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8
Back