GUILTY PA - Rebecca Stahl, 37, Hempfield, 18 February 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Police were led to scene after discovering unusual traces of shrubbery on Dave Stahl’s shoes that would only be found in that type of place.

“To me it was like finding a needle in a stack of needles and that’s how fortunate we were,” State Police Trooper Steve Limani said.

Becky Stahl’s clothing and ID’s were found burned inside the home."

He's toast.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/02/27/warrant-issued-for-husband-in-missing-teachers-death/

Murderer's are not rational thinkers but...placing the burned clothing, id's and his mud covered boots in the freezer! ?? SMH with an eyeroll. :what:

NEVER argue with a drunk. Your never right. Never.
Her mid-section was wrapped in plastic and I'd bet he'd beat/kicked her where she had surgery. What a weak, sick ..

RIP Rebecca with God's eternal love.

scratches on his hands and face..............she fought like hello!
That gave him away from the start..........what was his excuse?

Murderer's are not rational thinkers but...placing the burned clothing, id's and his mud covered boots in the freezer! ?? SMH with an eyeroll. :what:

I can't agree more, can you possibly think of his mental state "I've got a great idea, I will hide her things in the freezer, with my history, the family knowing how I am, they will never think its me, or look into my house. What an idiot IMO

I can't agree more, can you possibly think of his mental state "I've got a great idea, I will hide her things in the freezer, with my history, the family knowing how I am, they will never think its me, or look into my house. What an idiot IMO
.........and a narcissist. They believe that they are smarter than everyone else.

Ms. Stahl was found by an old nursery........the leaf they talked about was from a bush you have to plant......I have one, Arborvitae
evergreen lacey leaf

.........and a narcissist. They believe that they are smarter than everyone else.

Or he was drunk as eff and thought the freezer was the best hiding place in the world. Either way, he pretty much handed the police and prosecutors all the evidence they needed, so there's that, at least.

My friend that works with Rebecca's relative told me last week that the bar he went to in Whitney had him on camera Saturday evening, he left for a while and came back with scratches on his face and he was crying. (but then again I didn't put this on here because he wasn't named a POI.) What a piece of crap.... I hope he gets the maximum sentence and he meets Bubba.

Also in the bag was two burned drivers licenses, one belonging to the victim. The other was burned beyond recognition.

Snipped this from earlier post. Wonder who's driver's license it was that could not be recognized. I don't recall them saying that his was missing.

Also in the bag was two burned drivers licenses, one belonging to the victim. The other was burned beyond recognition.

Snipped this from earlier post. Wonder who's driver's license it was that could not be recognized. I don't recall them saying that his was missing.

I thought I read somewhere that he didn't have a license because of multiple DUI's.

I thought I read somewhere that he didn't have a license because of multiple DUI's.

Hmmm, I wonder who's it was and why he burned it. I'm even a little perplexed as to why he burned hers and how he thought it would that would benefit him at all.

I only found 1 DUI from a couple of years ago. He has records on line dating back to 1998 or so.

I think I read about him not having his license because he couldn't drive his kids around, Rebecca had to. Let me send a text to my friend and see what she knows.

My friend just texted me back. Her friend said that he just got his license back about a week ago.

My friend just texted me back. Her friend said that he just got his license back about a week ago.

Hmm interesting....

I wonder if he burned his own license so he could say, "it wasn't me, how could it, I don't have a license, I could not have driven and dumped her body there"

Obviously it can be verified by LE that he had his license back, but as we can all see, he is not the smartest person

Hmm interesting....

I wonder if he burned his own license so he could say, "it wasn't me, how could it, I don't have a license, I could not have driven and dumped her body there"

Obviously it can be verified by LE that he had his license back, but as we can all see, he is not the smartest person

Yeah, not the smartest person indeed. Here is an article from our local papers today.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/westmoreland/s_783782.html

David Stahl told police he was drinking from noon to 7 p.m. Feb. 18, according to an arrest affidavit. The couple had "a bit of a disagreement" in the morning and later a "light argument" before David Stahl went to the Whitney Social Club until 12:30 a.m. Sunday, documents indicate.

Text-message records show a contentious exchange between the couple that day, according to police.

Wow... started drinking at noon and hanging out at the Social club until 12:30am. So what's he going to say, he was too drunk to remember anything? PHHH... That's probably will be what he will use, when everyone knows it is a lie.

Yeah, not the smartest person indeed. Here is an article from our local papers today.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/westmoreland/s_783782.html

David Stahl told police he was drinking from noon to 7 p.m. Feb. 18, according to an arrest affidavit. The couple had "a bit of a disagreement" in the morning and later a "light argument" before David Stahl went to the Whitney Social Club until 12:30 a.m. Sunday, documents indicate.

Text-message records show a contentious exchange between the couple that day, according to police.

Wow... started drinking at noon and hanging out at the Social club until 12:30am. So what's he going to say, he was too drunk to remember anything? PHHH... That's probably will be what he will use, when everyone knows it is a lie.

RBBM: Seriously. Hasn't he ever watched CSI? They always check the freezer. What a dufus.

Given what we know I believe every word he said about what he was doing between noon and 7p.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91
Back