GUILTY PA - Satyavathi, 61, & Saanvi Venna, 10 mos, slain, King of Prussia, 22 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sounds like it was kidnapping for ransom - 10 copies of a ransom note left in the apartment.

Committed by acquaintance living in the same apartment

Grandmother died trying to save the GD from being taken.

Had hope she was alive

That's all she will say..
Found sauna area of the apartment 4 :30 this morning

SteveLindsayCBS: #BREAKING: family friend arrested in murder of baby Saanvi Venna. Body found in apartment sauna. Planned on holding girl for 50k ransom.

Feed is still up, interviewing family friend.

Said he couldn't believe it was one of their own.

edit: feed just went down.

God have mercy on us. What is this world coming to? RIP sweet baby :rose:

Friends of family gave interview said they are shocked that one of their own would do something like this..

FOX29philly: Original motive was to hold Saanvi Venna for ransom, notes asking for 50k found in apartment.

Poor sweet little angel....why would anybody harm her, she was no threat. How can these monsters look in the loving trusting face of a child, and then take that life away?

After just now reading about the rash of ransom kidnappings in India, I am starting to lean more towards that as a possible scenario. It would explain why investigators are being so tight lipped and saying that releasing information could put the child in danger. That makes it sound almost like they are negotiating with someone.

Apparently it took a very long time for the parents to conceive Saavni...my heart just breaks for them. She is such a beautiful child.

And by a friend of family......just unbelievable. Beautiful baby....grandmother tried to save her.

SteveLindsayCBS: #BREAKING: family friend arrested in murder of baby Saanvi Venna. Body found in apartment sauna. Planned on holding girl for 50k ransom.

WTF?! :banghead:

There was a 50k REWARD so what was the problem here?
Why didn't this person just get that reward and why wasn't she returned alive?
Did they attempt to pay the ransom?
I do not understand.

Oh my god...

I was just reading this thread, went to post something in another thread-and when I went back to the main board I saw "Found Deceased" and just gasped. I truly thought she would be found alive.

I can't believe this!

FOX29philly: Original motive was to hold Saanvi Venna for ransom, notes asking for 50k found in apartment.

Oh my GOD! I said a few pages back that I suspected it was for ransom, because of all the ransom kidnappings they have had in India lately. That is exactly what made me think she would be kept alive!

WTF happened????!? He didn't get the money so he killed this beautiful baby????

That is the most evil thing I think I have ever heard of! :furious: I feel physically ill right now!

WTF?! :banghead:

There was a 50k REWARD so what was the problem here?
Why didn't this person just get that reward and why wasn't she returned alive?
Did they attempt to pay the ransom?
I do not understand.

I think the lady speaking said she was already deceased :-( but I could be wrong as I was tuning in late

Missing 10-Month-Old Found Dead, Suspect in Custody

Saanvi was suffocated and stuffed into a suitcase before being hidden in the building's gym, according to Montgomery County District Attorney Risa Vetri-Ferman.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...-Found-Dead-Suspect-in-Custody-175975861.html

How awful
WHEN did he do it? Before or after he asked the family for ransom? :furious:

I seriously don't know which would be more evil...both options carry their own special kind of horror.

Grandmother%20Killed%20Missing%20Baby.JPEG-08ead.jpg

Rest in peace, sweet baby girl :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathan Dunn