GUILTY PA - Satyavathi, 61, & Saanvi Venna, 10 mos, slain, King of Prussia, 22 Oct 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They just don't want to let go of the ' Afro-Americans' scenario, do they?

I am not sure where they got all that other love triangle stuff. Is that all made up?

I think everything but grandma and baby are dead is made up. The names are wrong, how long they knew each other. The accused is married so it was all very bizarre. And if you read the comments, there seems to be some sectarian (I hope that is the right usage) discussion. This group doesn't like this group, he was this, she was that. Just like reading comments on our MSM ;)

They just don't want to let go of the ' Afro-Americans' scenario, do they?

I am not sure where they got all that other love triangle stuff. Is that all made up?

I also saw in another msm article from India they reported RY as being arrested, but FBI believed a few Africans were involved and were looking for them?! Well I can see one Stereotype has made it around the world. Sad.

This is a complete kick in the gut. I pray that this family has the strength they will need to get through this and eventually can live in some sort of peace. I don't know if that's possible but I pray for them. I think closure is a bs word as how could anyone ever gain closure/recover from these events. I don't understand the world we live in anymore and not sure I want to. The events of the past couple of weeks have just sucked.

Well there was a ransom note so he did for money.

R.I.P. Autumn

Yes I know it was for money but he's getting into details as to why. He said it's because they had the means to pay up or something like that.

Like I said, I don't want any legal BS getting in the way of justice. Some defense attorney will come on board to say he was coerced into saying this and that .......and we all know how that goes. Before you know it, his confession is thrown out and he pleads not guilty and it goes to trial causing this poor family more anguish.

I just want him to shut the hell up. There's nothing he could say right now that will justify the horror he caused. Lock him up and throw away the key. Hope he rots for what he has done to that poor grandma and precious baby girl.

I also saw in another msm article from India they reported RY as being arrested, but FBI believed a few Africans were involved and were looking for them?! Well I can see one Stereotype has made it around the world. Sad.

That is so pathetic. As much as that Indian newspaper would love to pin it on black people, the true killer was in fact a man from their own country. I guess they are trying to run from that fact.

kindly ignore that trash of a newspaper, it is the writers own prejudiced fictional version. that irresponsible newspaper is also alleging infidelity and relationship issues between the killer and the mother of the child.

the report states that the perp was pestering the mother of the child to marry him for several years, ridiculous, how is that possible when the mother of the child is 35 yrs old and the perp is 26 yrs old and the mother of the child has been married for over 10 years. Both of them are from different cities in India.

:furious:

It sounds like you know some of these people. My heart goes out to you if so. This is a devastating tragedy. :rose:

It sounds like you know some of these people. My heart goes out to you if so. This is a devastating tragedy. :rose:

through third degree connections but most of my info is from the web and fellow expats online. I'm from their state in India. The expat community from that state is grieving and also shocked at the irresponsible indian media that is making wild allegations for the sake of sensation.

Jawmetri, Thank you for the link to the criminal complaint. After reading this, I see that Yandamuri is a liar as well as a murderer. He relays the events as though it was a mistake that he murdered Saanvi's grandmother but the truth is that she knew him and he never intended to allow her to live. A throat slashed so deeply to sever the carotid arteries, trachea and cut into the vertebrae is no mistake. Even worse, he didn't intend on allowing Saanvi to live either, otherwise he would not have immediately discarded her. This man is a total narcissist and his self-centered thinking has wrought so much pain for this family and more for his own.

I went back through the thread to locate the link for how "popular" kidnapping for ransom is in India and I couldn't find it-perhaps deleted by the poster or a mod.

However, in light of Saanvi's outcome, it's worth a read:

http://www.thenational.ae/news/worl...-anguish-amid-indias-child-abduction-epidemic
Thanks for re-posting this. Truly shocking and horrifying. Quoted from the article:
Kidnapping is a flourishing business in India; the country is ranked fifth in the world for kidnapping by insurers and last month India's National Human Rights Commission estimated that 60,000 children go missing every year in India. Less than a third of the abducted are ever found.
Just thinking about how depressing it can be to read all of the stories here...and we barely scratch the surface of all the evil that is out there :(

says "I'm not the one". This might be a long trial.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8861181

From the above link:
"He attended the Wednesday night vigil for baby Saanvi, printed up reward posters, and went to the police station to be with the family."
"Police say after he confessed Yandamuri asked them to lie to the media, asking them to say his wife turned him in so she could collect the reward money."

Absolutely disgusting!

And this:
"The police worked closely with the family as they tried to comply.

"We had cooperation from Mrs. Venna who actually went to a location that was designated, hoping someone would arrive but no one did," said Ferman."

Heartbreaking.
Rest in peace, beautiful Saanvi.

I'm so tired of these monsters killing people. What makes them think they have the right????!!!!!!

I just caught up with this case. I joined WS when Whitney went missing. Then it was Autum, now Saanvi. When will this madness end? What is wrong with this world? How can someone kill a child, let a lone an adult? I just don't understand!! I am thinking I need to take a break from WB for a few days. This is just oo much. Too much hatred. Too much cold blood for my heart and soul to handle. **Fly with the angels sweet Saanvi.

Such a sweet baby girl - so senseless. God bless Saanvi, her grandmother and family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back