GUILTY PA - Susan, 44, & Sarah Wolfe, 38, murdered in their Pittsburgh home, 6 Feb 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If he used an ATM card, his motive could be robbery. Based on his Facebook posts on the day of the murders, the motive may have been sexual - or a hate crime. Most of his posts since the murders make me think this was a hate crime. If this really is the guy. I hope they have enough to make this stick and put the sicko away for good.

Welcome to websleuths steeltowngirl and all new members!

Here is a link to the new Daily Mail article about the case.

A man charged with robbing and killing two sisters of an Iowa state lawmaker turned himself in to Pittsburgh police Wednesday after professing his innocence on Facebook and claiming he had been framed.
Allen Darell Wade, 43, was wanted on charges including criminal homicide, robbery, theft and a firearms violation in the slayings of Susan Wolfe and Sarah Wolfe, his former neighbors.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-deaths-two-beloved-women.html#ixzz2v8hJcXpx

The level of violence in the attack was way beyond what one would expect in a normal robbery to subdue a surprised, pacifist middle aged woman. The police described the crime scene as indicating extreme rage of the offender. He beat her until he got all of that rage out of his system.

"About 7:20 p.m. on Feb. 6, Susan Wolfe was spotted on Hays Street walking alone toward her home. Five minutes later, the front door to their house opened. It opened and closed again about 8:53 p.m.

Sarah Wolfe swiped her card at the parking garage at Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic about 9:23 p.m. The front door opened and closed at 9:40 p.m. and then again at 9:51 p.m. and 9:54 p.m.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/local/c...st-Liberty/stories/201403050181#ixzz2v8oBr4AN

So, Susan arrived home at 7:25. The door them opened and closed at 8:53 - which I suppose is when the offender entered. He would only have been there 50 minutes, beating Susan, killing her, stripping her.

Sarah arrived home at 9:40, and was shot to death almost immediately. Offender fled 9:54.

Susan's bank card was used at 12:43 am. 3 hours unaccounted for from leaving house to ATM.

Wade was seen taking off a pair of sweat pants at 1am by the Midas Muffler, pants that had a business card belonging to an associate of Susan's.

Maybe he thinks he is being framed by his accomplice ? Could Wade have taken the car to deliver something prior to the murders?

Maybe he thinks he is being framed by his accomplice ? Could Wade have taken the car to deliver something prior to the murders?
The car was in the garage at Western Psych. Sarah drove home in it, opening the door at 9:40.

Offender would not have had access to car prior to shooting Sarah almost immediately after she arrived home from work.

I think he says he is being framed because that's the cleverest thing he can think of - that he is a victim of a vast conspiracy. His FB posts of recent days talk alot about priority given to crimes against whites, whereas none care about crime against blacks. He also rants about corruption of black cops. Race is on his mind, and he seems to feel that is part of the reason he was arrested.

He shot Sarah almost immediately after she arrived home. She hadn't had time to even remove her coat.

The police revealed today that the killer covered her face after he shot her in the head. Interesting detail that may tell us about his motive.

If I am correct that this is an anger-retaliatory killing, he would have gotten all of his "righteous" rage out of his system, and after killing her/them, he needed to cover their eyes to keep him from feeling shame.

why was this "monster" (he said the word) on the streets anyway.........he is a felon.
and he had guns! I am sure that they are as illegal as can be. Lock him and anyother perps involved, even the girlfriend if she knew this!

I'm so glad he is charged and in custody!! I believe the motive was simply robbery coupled with the fact that he is a rageful man. IMO, the bleach and laundry detergent was an attempt to create a sense that this was a sexually motivated crime, so that he can then say-as did the mother if his girlfriend-that this crime doesn't fit his m.o. Jmho.

My thought was that he may SAY he went out when Sarah came in at 9:41 pm, leaving an accomplice behind in the house - who shot the women, then left. His claim that he is being framed worries me. I hope the DA has enough to plug every hole this guy tries to poke in the evidence and timeline. I do believe if there was an accomplice - perhaps female - that they will throw each other under the bus...and the motive will be revealed.

All - Thanks for welcoming me to the WS board. I'm such a newbie that I don't yet know where the real thanks button is. :)

My thought was that he may SAY he went out when Sarah came in at 9:41 pm, leaving an accomplice behind in the house - who shot the women, then left. His claim that he is being framed worries me.

The sisters were not executed at the same time. They were shot about an hour apart. The way the bodies of the women were treated was very different.

I'm waiting for the noon news, I do wonder if he had help (alibias etc)
2 different people were lead in handcuffs to be questioned.
It could be illegal guns or something else related.
Where was girlfriend at that time of the murders?
Why did this creep walk around at night? many nights?
Was he planning another murder?
I think motive was robbery.
Why? He beat Susan up,,, wanting money and or passwords to her banking.
Then because she could ID him, he murdered Susan in cold blood.
Because he beat Susan so bad, his DNA would be on her body (sweat, salvia, skin,).
So this creep had to pour bleach on Susan (stupid move).
I am so happy knowing Susan gets the last word because she fought back and his DNA is under her fingernails.
He wasted time and then Sarah came in and she saw the scene and had to be executed by this perp. JMOO

What a horrible, dishonest, deceitful man, even if he did not commit these murders.

I am just going on his past crimes here, not presuming he is guilty of the sisters' murders. Why on earth his current girlfriend's mother has spoken out to testify to his character, I do not know. I'd have a heart attack if my daughter was living with a man like this.

It is very disturbing to hear he was wearing the victim's pants. I feel there may be other people out there with information about this crime. They should tell all they know immediately. They'd be mad not to. Whoever did this is in no way worth protecting.

Watching WTAE TV news our channel 4..........waiting for the story
if anything new!
Bizarre Twist
Murder for Hire
interviewing allot of people
older couple (77 & 80) terrified them for 7 months.....snuck/robbed (53 yr old wedding ring on dresser) /put them in basement while delivering a refridgerator. Waiting for a court date and he got arrested.
Elderly woman got a permit to carry a gun.
more later

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave
Back