GUILTY PA - Susan, 44, & Sarah Wolfe, 38, murdered in their Pittsburgh home, 6 Feb 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last night while watching the local news (WPXI) the independent DNA lab results from the fingernail scrapings came back and IMO proves it is him. Wade said "I'm no MONSTER" but IMO HE IS !!!!
He is a lifetime offender and now a serial murderer of 2 sisters and should have the DP.
IMO, he should not breathe our air!

13.7 quintillion-to-1 odds a pair of sweatpants could belong to any other black man except the suspect, 43-year-old Allen Darell Wade, based on DNA found on the waistband, according to lab test results presented by prosecutors at a preliminary hearing Friday.

Video from a transit bus Susan Wolfe rode and records from Sarah Wolfe’s work and the sisters’ home alarm system suggests both women were safely home by 9:40 p.m. Feb. 6, investigators said.

Sarah Wolfe was still clothed and was found beneath a blue blanket, which had a bullet hole surrounded by powder burns. The pinky finger of her left hand, which was raised near her head, also had powder burns, Detective Harry Lutton testified.

Susan Wolfe was found naked, her body doused in detergent and bleach. Detergent was also found on Sarah Wolfe, but only on her crotch area, Lutton said.

http://newpittsburghcourieronline.com/2014/04/04/dna-video-leads-to-trial-in-wolfe-sisters-slayings/

Good article, also talks about video evidence.

I've been following this case since day 1 (Pittsburgh local here!) and I don't get the sweatpants. Why is he wearing them? They don't seem like a "trophy" because he took them off and got rid of them almost immediately.

Did he think that wearing her pants would prevent his DNA from transferring to her car when he dumped it?

Was it a disguise? He is wearing an entirely different outfit when he purchases blunts/cigarettes in the gas station, which makes me wonder if he is trying to establish an alibi in a different outfit. I mean, it worked for OJ Simpson, right?

Thankfully that neighborhood is absolutely covered in security cameras and they found the pants.

I've been following this case since day 1 (Pittsburgh local here!) and I don't get the sweatpants. Why is he wearing them? They don't seem like a "trophy" because he took them off and got rid of them almost immediately.

Did he think that wearing her pants would prevent his DNA from transferring to her car when he dumped it?

Was it a disguise? He is wearing an entirely different outfit when he purchases blunts/cigarettes in the gas station, which makes me wonder if he is trying to establish an alibi in a different outfit. I mean, it worked for OJ Simpson, right?

Thankfully that neighborhood is absolutely covered in security cameras and they found the pants.
That is a detail I have been struggling with to understand from the beginning. When he was apprehended on Penn Circle, shocked reporters said police discovered he had her sweat pants on him. Does that mean he was wearing them, or carrying them? I'm guessing wearing. Very odd detail.

It was a crime of great violence. His own clothes might have been covered in blood. He killed both women in the basement laundry room. He may have taken multiple pants, as the pants he put in dumpster had a business card in them linking her to them, and he was said to have pants on him when apprehended by police. Did he dump bloody clothes at some point?

TONIGHT on WTAE.com Pittsburgh channel 4, video program with the sisters brother. 5:30pm.

Allen Wade : For Multiple Homicide+, of Neighbors Susan & Sarah Wolfe

Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, is in South-Western, PA.

Day 357

Your One-Click Source* Of Upper Court:

ChargeS --- No Bail Pre-Trial Confinement --- MotionS --- Scheduled Court DateS ---

Verdicts --- Sentencing --- Payments --- Follow-Up --- Appeals

*Upper Court Criminal Docket Sheet:

*https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-02-CR-0004799-2014*

Heinous & Felony-Grade Charges Include:

H1 :: 18 § 2501 §§A :: Criminal Homicide :: [Two Counts]

F1 :: 18 § 3701 §§A1I :: Robbery - Inflict Serious Bodily Injury :: [Two Counts]
F1 :: 18 § 3502 §§A1 :: Burglary - Overnight Accommodation, Person Present

F2 :: 18 § 6105 §§A1 :: Possession Of Firearm Prohibited

F3 :: 18 § 3921 §§A :: Theft By Unlawful Taking - Movable Property
F3 :: 18 § 3925 §§A :: Receiving Stolen Property
F3 :: 18 § 4106 §§A1 :: Access Device Used To Obtain Property / Service

*"Recent Entries made in the Court Filing Offices may not be
immediately reflected on these Docket Sheets..."

Pre-Trial Confinement Without Bail, since 3/5/14.

I watched WTAE TV at 5:30 and at 6pm. The family wants people to remember the sisters as good ladies that did wonderful things while they were alive.
The interview was heart breaking. Lots of family love. The brother that had to take care of the house, clean up and see what he did. This sweet family and friends
scarred by a greedy lazy monster.............JMOO

http://triblive.com/news/allegheny/7667940-74/wolfe-sisters-family#axzz3bbPsew4i

The details of Sarah and Susan Wolfe's deaths one year ago Saturday have filled newspapers and television reports. By the end of this year, they could fill a courtroom. But the Wolfe family — mother, father and six surviving brothers and sisters — have spent the last year remembering their lives...

Police arrested Allen Wade, the next-door neighbor they accused of murdering the sisters, a month after the killings. Wade, 44, has pleaded not guilty. His trial is set for Nov. 2.

October 20, 2015.
Wade, 44, is scheduled for trial Nov. 2 on charges that he killed Susan and Sarah Wolfe in February 2014. The state is seeking the death penalty.
http://triblive.com/news/adminpage/9294298-74/wade-crimes-defense

October 30, 2015. Also at Friday’s hearing, Judge Borkowski granted the defense request for a postponement. Wade’s trial had been scheduled to start jury selection next week. The delay, the judge said, is so that the defense can have more time to challenge the prosecution’s DNA evidence that it claims links Wade to the crime.

From the docket sheet Richrd refers to the last entry is:
11/24/2015 Awaiting Mental Health Evaluation, Order - Defendant is to Submit to a Psychiatric Evaluation

Allen Darrel Wade Jr : B/M/44 : For Multiple Homicide+ : Allegheny County : 7 Feb '14

Allen Wade : For Multiple Homicide+, of
Neighbors Susan & Sarah Wolfe

Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, is in South-Western, PA.

Day 740

Your One-Click Source* Of Upper Court:

Revised ChargeS --- No Bail --- Pre-Trial Confinement --- MotionS --- Scheduled Court DateS --- Pre-Trial Appeals

Verdicts --- Sentencing --- Payments --- Follow-Up --- Post-Trial Appeals

*Upper Court Criminal Docket Sheet:

*https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-02-CR-0004799-2014

Heinous & Felony-Grade Charges Include:

H1 :: 18 § 2501 §§A :: Criminal Homicide :: [Two Counts]

F1 :: 18 § 3701 §§A1I :: Robbery - Inflict Serious Bodily Injury :: [Two Counts]
F1 :: 18 § 3502 §§A1 :: Burglary - Overnight Accommodation, Person Present

F2 :: 18 § 6105 §§A1 :: Possession Of Firearm Prohibited

F3 :: 18 § 3921 §§A :: Theft By Unlawful Taking - Movable Property
F3 :: 18 § 3925 §§A :: Receiving Stolen Property
F3 :: 18 § 4106 §§A1 :: Access Device Used To Obtain Property / Service

*"Recent Entries made in the Court Filing Offices may not be
immediately reflected on these Docket Sheets..."

Pre-Trial Confinement Without Bail, since 3/5/14.

Jury finalized for Wolfe sisters case
Jury selection is complete in the capital case of a man accused of killing two sisters in East Liberty.

The panel of 12 jurors and four alternates was finalized Monday afternoon. The group is split evenly with six men and six women. The alternates are also evenly divided.

The trial of Allen Wade, 45, is scheduled to begin May 2 before Common Pleas Judge Edward J. Borkowski. The judge has signed a gag order in the case.

Wade is accused of killing Sarah and Susan Wolfe in their Chislett Street home. Their bodies were found Feb. 7, 2014.

The prosecution is seeking the death penalty if Wade is found guilty of first-degree murder.

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/c...d-for-Wolfe-sisters-case/stories/201604190179

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave
Back