GUILTY PA - Susan, 44, & Sarah Wolfe, 38, murdered in their Pittsburgh home, 6 Feb 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
the house to the left right beside their home. Helicopters every where on all news channels!!!!

Oh thank God! I hope they got him!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

703 Chislett Street, woman left house and has to stay outside, another woman just came to be with her.........no one knows who they are. Man was shown throwing away stuff at the Sunoco dumpster on video tape.

WPXI is calling him a solid suspect. They said they found a pair of the sister's sweat pants on him.
http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/father-east-liberty-sisters-investigators/ndSq2/

In the garbage of the Sunoco station, where he was videoed that night, they found a Iowa State Rep pen!

I know the address, but won't post it here. I will say though that it is a run down property, from public records. It may be a rental, as one of the articles said the man who owned the home was reached and had no comment.

Police said he meticulously hid his face from the camera at the library.

Just wondering if the neighbors had disputes?
or did they happen to move beside a psychopath?
Their close friends may know.
So all lights are on through house so neighbor could tell if
anyone shut them off and was in house. Keeping an eye on his
victims...........hope we have a name tonight to sleuth. JMOO

WPXI is calling him a solid suspect. They said they found a pair of the sister's sweat pants on him.
http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/father-east-liberty-sisters-investigators/ndSq2/

In the garbage of the Sunoco station, where he was videoed that night, they found a Iowa State Rep pen!

I know the address, but won't post it here. I will say though that it is a run down property, from public records. It may be a rental, as one of the articles said the man who owned the home was reached and had no comment.

Police said he meticulously hid his face from the camera at the library.
WTAE gave the address, I posted above 703

KDKA's Marty Griffin said they had a photo of the guy from video, and distributed it to police last night. A patrol officer saw the guy walking around Penn Circle, stopped him, got his info, and passed it on to detectives, who again found the guy walking around on foot, and took him in for questioning.

Penn Circle is in the vicinity of the East Liberty Presbyterian Church and the East Liberty Library, where the car was found.

I don't think we were told that he robbed them, but I bet he did!:tantrum:
WHY, WHY do these monsters exist?

He stole both cell phones belonging to the sisters.

Gee - I wonder if the December burglary will be revisited. Two tvs were taken. If he lived next store, and knew they were going to be out for a while, it would have been easy for him to carry them next door.

Hialeah! You are SOOO right~! How many other robberies did he do? Maybe he was in the house robbing when she came home early from work! Had to kill both because they knew him! Very personal!

and he took a gun with him, or did they have a gun and he was stealing it? I sincerely hope all questions are answered! Their family deserves answers asap. Prayers. R.I.P. Justice will come!

Hialeah! You are SOOO right~! How many other robberies did he do? Maybe he was in the house robbing when she came home early from work! Had to kill both because they knew him! Very personal!

No sign of forced entry, that we know of. Did he knock on the door, and was let in, or did he overpower her at the door?

I'm not thinking this was "personal," as these sisters are supposed to have been total loves, and loving and kind to everyone.

If robbery was his prime motive, he would not have beaten Susan so viciously before he shot her. He seemed to be releasing a lot of pent up anger.

I'm guessing it's "anger/retaliatory," that the sisters triggered some association in him.

If robbery, he used excessive force; he is an angry, vicious person.

I would bet the farm the firearm belonged to the perp, not the sisters.

It remains to be seen why he stayed in the house. Was he waiting for Sarah to return home with the car to steal, or did she walk in on the crime?

Why did he have a pair of their pants? Did he wear them to make his escape in, in which case he has to be a smallish man. Or a trophy, in which case we may have a sadistic killer here.

We still don't know what Susan's appointment that evening was....

Argggh!
Just senseless.
Is he a druggie? Priors?

So, upsetting. Two wonderful ladies. :banghead:

He stole both cell phones belonging to the sisters.

Gee - I wonder if the December burglary will be revisited. Two tvs were taken. If he lived next store, and knew they were going to be out for a while, it would have been easy for him to carry them next door.

It is so wierd that he had one of the sisters pants. and the grey sweatpants by the car, why? Did he drop them going to the Sunoco???
Can anyone do a map of sunoco they talk about in news and the ladies home?
Was the Sunoco by where car was left?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back