GUILTY PA - Susan, 44, & Sarah Wolfe, 38, murdered in their Pittsburgh home, 6 Feb 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
703 Chislett is a rental, divided into 3 units.

What do you think the average rent would be for an apt. there?
He wasn't homeless, but wonder if he was welfare?
X con couldn't get work?
Druggie?

Pittsburgh police are currently executing a search warrant at 703 Chislett Street, a house next door to the Wolfe sisters' home. The property is divided into 3 apartments.

http://t.co/IKndCCkuHn
youtube.com/watch?v=misask
Sharing images & memories of my sisters, Sarah & Suzy. Thanks to all for the support & kindness.
Their brothers loving tribute

It is so wierd that he had one of the sisters pants. and the grey sweatpants by the car, why? Did he drop them going to the Sunoco???
Can anyone do a map of sunoco they talk about in news and the ladies home?
Was the Sunoco by where car was left?

This map shows drive to the Sunoco, and then on to where the stolen car was found.

And the words several reports have said are, "he had a pair of sweatpants belonging to one of the sisters on him today." Does that mean he was wearing them, or that he was carrying them around on his person?

What do you think the average rent would be for an apt. there?
He wasn't homeless, but wonder if he was welfare?
X con couldn't get work?
Druggie?

The rentals in the area are notoriously slummy. Bad area. Can't quote a price, but cheap. All around, boarded up buildings, graffiti, burned out lots.

We know he was "not fully employed." He may have been living with someone else at the place, and may not be the leasor.

I'm sorry - I have no sympathy for this guy. If he "couldn't get work," it is because he is deeply troubled and dangerous, and prefers crime. And he ended up preying on the most loving and trusting and generous two women imaginable.

Wow, I go past that church on our way to UPMC Shadyside........
I didn't realize that til I saw the map!

I think reporting is bad on the ladies sweatpants.......I have heard 'on him' and 'with him'???

Was a name given yet?

I'm searching for allegheny county bookings or should it be city of Pittsburgh???

This news clip has pictures of the Sunoco station, the home and video of woman leaving suspect home.

A woman who also lives at the home was seen leaving with police, though not in handcuffs. A woman who identified herself as a relative said that woman lives with the man who was being questioned by police.

She said the man police detained was in the Wolfe sisters’ house a few weeks ago before he went into the hospital for a health issue.

She said he was in the home to move furniture at the request of the sisters and also helped them carry groceries. A police sergeant said the man was cooperating with the investigation.

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/local/alle...homicide-investigation/24565884#ixzz2tpnnAyc9

It's chilling to know poi indeed turned out to be a neighbor. Jmo.

ciao

follow Courney Brennan reporter wtae news she is at allegheny jail and will report updates as they come. She is on FB and twitter

'Sources say the neighbor suspect had a pair of sweatpants that belonged to one of the Wolfe sisters.' another report on the sweatpants

This news clip has pictures of the Sunoco station, the home and video of woman leaving suspect home.

A woman who also lives at the home was seen leaving with police, though not in handcuffs. A woman who identified herself as a relative said that woman lives with the man who was being questioned by police.

She said the man police detained was in the Wolfe sisters’ house a few weeks ago before he went into the hospital for a health issue.

She said he was in the home to move furniture at the request of the sisters and also helped them carry groceries. A police sergeant said the man was cooperating with the investigation.

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/local/alle...homicide-investigation/24565884#ixzz2tpnnAyc9
I suspected someone who insinuated himself into the sisters' lives as someone who had had troubles, and could use a helping hand. He may not have been a leasor - may have been staying with someone (female). Did you see those typical Pittsburgh stairs up to the house? Anyone who offered assistance carrying groceries up those steps would have seemed like Prince Charming.

First floor apartment. Easy to keep an eye on the sisters. "Move furniture"? Then he understood they were easy prey, and knew a little about the layout of the house.

Those women were so kind and generous, dedicated to offering a helping hand to anyone in need. Their luck ran out when they were nice to a psycho killer, probably paying him for small jobs to "help him get back on his feet." It would seem that Susan's "appointment" was some kind of odd job he offered to do.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/father-east-liberty-sisters-investigators/ndSq2/

I can't believe this! NO CHARGES????? so he wasn't the person on the Sunoco video?
Why did he have the sisters sweat pants?
and he was released?
How long can they keep you in jail to question you? without charges?
Do they need to gather up more info?
Did he have an alibi (girlfriend)?

I agree with you, one question brings another. Imo no family plea for information or reward would seem LE have eye on someone. Hmmm. Jmo

ciao

He could say the sisters gave him the sweat pants. It sounds like they can't find a gun, LE had a "gun dog" at the home they searched. They must not have enough direct evidence to charge anyone at this point and they are scrambling to get it. He was released exactly 12 hours later, so I'm thinking that was the limit. They are probably waiting for DNA on things thrown in the Sunoco trash is my guess.

Bags of articles taken out of POI home. Picture video of man, he is AA, big man, using a CANE? How could a man with a cane help with groceries? move furniture? The girlfriend thinks he was 'targeted' because he has a record. IMO, he could NOT wear sisters sweatpants.......he looks to big........maybe they gave them to girl friend? this stinks like a rotten fish...........what's up? Is the cane just to throw us off?
WTAE ACTION NEWS

He could say the sisters gave him the sweat pants. It sounds like they can't find a gun, LE had a "gun dog" at the home they searched. They must not have enough direct evidence to charge anyone at this point and they are scrambling to get it. He was released exactly 12 hours later, so I'm thinking that was the limit. They are probably waiting for DNA on things thrown in the Sunoco trash is my guess.

yes agree, waiting on DNA..........or maybe it was someone and he helped set up something. Wait and watch.

Do we have any friends, neighbors or verified insiders on this case?
I was just wondering why they chose this house in a run down neighborhood?
Both had excellent employment and lived modestly. (2011 Fiesta car & riding bus).
If they needed help moving furniture and taking in groceries, I can't see
allot of remodeling being done by themselves.
Did either sister date?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back