PA - Teen mother throws baby out of second-story window after giving birth at home - June 26th 2024

The autopsy will confirm or deny this. Reddit had a story about this, and described her as nurse. She wasn't; she was a CNA (certified nursing assistant) but even they should know about basic prenatal care and issues! A lot of nurses posted, "I'm insulted that they called her a nurse" and I replied, "I'd be insulted if she was called a nurse if she was one, and I'm NOT a nurse."
Not sure what CNA training is like now, but when I did CNA training back in 2008, we didn’t learn anything about prenatal care/birth/postnatal care. It was almost entirely focused on elder care — bathing, vitals, wound care, etc. It could be possible that she didn’t know how to clamp the cord.

Still doesn’t excuse tossing baby out of the window, of course.

JMO

Not sure what CNA training is like now, but when I did CNA training back in 2008, we didn’t learn anything about prenatal care/birth/postnatal care. It was almost entirely focused on elder care — bathing, vitals, wound care, etc. It could be possible that she didn’t know how to clamp the cord.

Still doesn’t excuse tossing baby out of the window, of course.

JMO
MSM calls everyone a nurse. Even if they are an ortho tech or EKG tech.

Dickinson, Emily Jane

CRIMINAL HOMICIDE CONCEAL DEATH OF CHILD
ABUSE OF CORPSE
Conspiracy - Criminal Homicide

Wooters, Joshua Coleman

CRIMINAL HOMICIDE CONCEAL DEATH OF CHILD
OBSTRUCT ADMIN LAW/OTHER GOVT FUNC
ABUSE OF CORPSE
Conspiracy - Criminal Homicide

Members online

Online statistics

Members online