PA PA - Toni Sharpless, 29, Gladwyne, 23 Aug 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
With the way the two cars were pulled from the lake in Oklahoma this week, I still strongly wonder if Toni and her car are in the river.

With the way the two cars were pulled from the lake in Oklahoma this week, I still strongly wonder if Toni and her car are in the river.

They have already identified three bodies so far they were teens who went missing 40 years ago, Toni went missing in 2009. I don't think her car is in their or any river tbh. As the anonymous letter said the policeman who supposedly killed Sharpless payed the author 5.000 dollars to drive it to a chop shop in Boston and the writer still has Toni's license plate. But then again phone tips had placed Toni and her car in Toronto and also South Dakota apparently so really i don't know. My whole theory is the same as the private investigator i think Toni was abusing drugs and may have been being trafficked and exploited. There has been over 100 sighting of Toni according to Law in Lancaster, Mount Joy, Reading, Camden and Philadelphia's Kensington section, Most of them them describe with her looking "dazed, strung out, incredibly sad," and some of them describe her being controlled by a man. One man said Toni was wearing a black wig which was askew, had "almost mascara black" circles under her eyes and carried a tan, oversized shoulder bag. Another woman believed she saw Toni in Denver, Pa. wearing a 'cowboy hat' i don't know now someone was trying to disguise Toni maybe after hearing about the sightings on the news?

Or in the river on the Camden side.... Wonder if there are any boat ramps in or around Camden.

I did not mean a river in Oklahoma. I mean the Schuylkill River she had to drive very close to when she left the party.

I did not mean a river in Oklahoma. I mean the Schuylkill River she had to drive very close to when she left the party.

Oh sorry, I thought you meant the Oklahoma river. Anyway IMO it has been ruled out that Toni didn't drive into the river when she left the party, They did a massive search Schuylkill River and found 11 vehicles none of them belonged to Toni though, and plus her car was hit upon twice by a license plate reader in Camden several days after the river search. It seems to me her car didn't just disappear and veer off into the river. It was moving, it was in the area somewhere in Camden. I don't know if Toni was indeed traveling in that car or someone else was driving it, her family state Toni would have willingly went to Camden on her own volition.

Murky Waters- Where did you get the details on the phone tips? What is your connection to Eileen Law?

Murkywaters- What news articles have stated that phone tips have placed her in Toronto or South Dakota?

MurkyWaters- Thanks, for posting that article. Wasn't sure if I read that or not. The two fake calls made by the same claiming Toni was in Toronto and South Dakota is just sick. Dude needs some serious help.

MurkyWaters- Thanks, for posting that article. Wasn't sure if I read that or not. The two fake calls made by the same claiming Toni was in Toronto and South Dakota is just sick. Dude needs some serious help.

Possible disinformation being floated by the perp? "Knew all the police lingo"...makes you wonder a bit.

I'mma bump Toni's case.

I just watched the Disappeared episode (after having it recorded for months). I knew nothing about Toni until I saw the episode and my reaction after seeing the episode was: bad cop got her. There was nothing about "the letter" in the episode.

Toni's daughter (and family and friends) deserves some answers and I hope that she gets some closure at some point.

I'mma bump Toni's case.

I just watched the Disappeared episode (after having it recorded for months). I knew nothing about Toni until I saw the episode and my reaction after seeing the episode was: bad cop got her. There was nothing about "the letter" in the episode.

Toni's daughter (and family and friends) deserves some answers and I hope that she gets some closure at some point.

I know this case quite well. It's one of the more memorable cases that I've seen.

I'mma bump Toni's case.

The letter just came in January of this year. The disappeared episode was filmed in 2010 i think. The person who wrote the letter knows exactly who killed Toni, being the cop was the writers friend they obviously didn't want to get their friend in trouble but decided to write the letter to give the family some sort of closure. Being that Toni was sighted on the streets in Camden looking dazed, distraught, possibly strung out on drugs, it makes me wonder why was Toni acting this way... Anyway whatever she was doing there i think an officer approached her, Toni in her distraught and aggressive state most likely fought with him, the cop was way too excessive and killed her accidentally. Who else would send the PI death threats, threatening messages telling her to "back off the case" and even go to the extend to shove dead animals in her mailbox? hmmm, perhaps a cop that killed someone and does not want his family, friends and superiors to find out?

The letter just came in January of this year. The disappeared episode was filmed in 2010 i think. The person who wrote the letter knows exactly who killed Toni, being the cop was the writers friend they obviously didn't want to get their friend in trouble but decided to write the letter to give the family some sort of closure. Being that Toni was sighted on the streets in Camden looking dazed, distraught, possibly strung out on drugs, it makes me wonder why was Toni acting this way... Anyway whatever she was doing there i think an officer approached her, Toni in her distraught and aggressive state most likely fought with him, the cop was way too excessive and killed her accidentally. Who else would send the PI death threats, threatening messages telling her to "back off the case" and even go to the extend to shove dead animals in her mailbox? hmmm, perhaps a cop that killed someone and does not want his family, friends and superiors to find out?

Hi MurkeyWaters, can you give more info about the PI`s threats received and dead animals? I have not heard about that. Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back