PA PA - Travis Fanning, 30, Hazleton, Luzerne County, 15 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
An article from January 2019. Travis' family has a $500 reward for info and have organized search parties. They've also confirmed the suspicions of many of you.

"They say on top of everything else they’re especially worried because Travis suffers from schizophrenia and may be in need of help."

Family of Hazle Twp. missing man makes plea for information

“If my son is out there, if anybody has seen him, we’re offering a reward of $500 for information. And please call, here’s a picture of him, and we’d be happy with any information," Travis' dad, James Fanning, said.

Travis is 5’10”, weighs 170 pounds, has strawberry blonde hair with a beard and mustache and was last seen wearing a dark-colored sweatshirt with a maroon hood and blue jeans.

Anyone with information should call State Police

Last edited:
Missing Travis Fanning

Travis Fanning – Nov. 15, 2018 – Hazleton, PA |
Travis-Fanning-Missing-PA.jpeg

It looks like he posted on his Facebook on April 6th from a cell phone...

Welcome to Websleuths, @WhereverIMayRoam, and interesting find! It was a repost, so it doesn't say much about whoever posted it. It may have been posted by Travis, and his parents will be optimistic, or his account could have been hacked. How do you know that the April 6th post was posted by cell phone?

Travis Fanning (Travis' most recent Facebook, linked earlier in thread)
Travis Fanning (permalink to April 6th post)

His NamUs page, his page at The Charley Project, and his Facebook "find" page, all previously linked, are all still up.

Thank you for the welcome :)

I noticed it said posted from "Facebook on Android" ( or something like that) right by the date it was posted.

Thank you for the welcome :)

I noticed it said posted from "Facebook on Android" ( or something like that) right by the date it was posted.

Thank you for answering. I'm wondering why I don't see that, @WhereverIMayRoam. I'm on my laptop, so I also tried looking at Travis' Facebook on my tablet, and on my android phone. I still didn't see that. I've seen photos differentiated by being mobile uploads, but not posts. What platform are you using to see Travis' Facebook?

Chrome browser on my phone. Here's a screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200508-142958_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200508-142958_Chrome.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 15

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads