PA PA - Uniontown, WhtFem 30-45, UP16509, in big rig accident, cigs, keychain, clothes, jewelry, May'86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Fair enough; thanks, guys!
But as far as the starting point being somewhere else to KY, or that he took a turn earlier en route to end up in Uniontown later down the interstate—do you think that holds water or nah?
Always keep an open mind on location for sure! Especially with victims who were potential hitchhikers riding with truckers.

Fair enough; thanks, guys!
But as far as the starting point being somewhere else to KY, or that he took a turn earlier en route to end up in Uniontown later down the interstate—do you think that holds water or nah?
By the way I love that you’re showing interest in this case. It’s always bothered me that it’s so very unlikely to ever be solved because the victim seems like someone who may have disconnected from their loved ones and is unlikely to be on a missing persons list anywhere (a bit of an assumption I know but have formed a picture of her in my mind).

I would just love for her case to be picked up by othram or DDP

The unidentified woman had a thin gold chain, a keychain that had brass on it with an engraving of "Hot & Horney," and also had two miniature padlocks and a key, according to the NamUs database. Marlboro cigarettes with $333 in cash were found near her body.

There is an article on this case in today’s Uniontown Herald Standard. I have no way to link. Mostly a request for information on this and another one in neighboring Washington County. There is a relatively new Coroner in Fayette County.

The age range is off but could this be
Missing Person / NamUs #MP7578
Donna Kay Kingston, Female, American Indian / Alaska Native
Date of Last Contact May 11, 1984
Missing From Tahlequah, Oklahoma
Missing Age 18 Years
Height 5' 4" - 5' 5" (64 - 65 Inches)
Weight 160 - 165 lbs
Circumstances of DisappearanceDonna has not been heard from since May 1984.Donna was 18 when she disappeared from Tahlequah, Oklahoma on May 11th, 1984. She reportedly had met a male from Tulsa who told her she'd be able to get better work if she moved to the city. Donna left in a red four-door 1980 Mercury Monarch with the Oklahoma license plate CZ4818. Donna promised to call her family once she arrived in Tulsa but was never heard from again. The circumstances around her disappearance are unclear and she remains missing. The vehicle has also never been recovered.

7578_48053.jpg

There is an article on this case in today’s Uniontown Herald Standard. I have no way to link. Mostly a request for information on this and another one in neighboring Washington County. There is a relatively new Coroner in Fayette County.
Found this one in the Observer-Reporter

In Washington and Fayette counties, officials continue to seek the identities of women whose remains are still unidentified decades after their deaths.

Last month state police in Uniontown issued a fresh plea for tips in identifying a woman who was killed in a tractor-trailer crash in Springhill Township on May 2, 1986. The woman was a passenger in a vehicle driven by a man traveling from Sparrow’s Point, Md., to Richmond, Ky.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertlou
Back