Identified! PA - White Haven, 'Beth Doe' & Unborn Baby 169UFPA, 16-22, Dec'76 - #2 - Evelyn Colon

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maggie Cruz, went missing on 1976, I can’t find a missing person report on her, she allegedly went missing from NJ. Was pregnant at the time and had financial problems.
I saw on FB and Reddit where a lady named Jane said that Maggie Cruz was her foster sister. I think she said her mom was Puerto Rican. Was pregnant and went missing in 1976. She called LE but I don’t see if they ever got back to her. I think this is a good possibility and it should be looked into. Apparently a missing person report was filed in Massachusetts.

I saw on FB and Reddit where a lady named Jane said that Maggie Cruz was her foster sister. I think she said her mom was Puerto Rican. Was pregnant and went missing in 1976. She called LE but I don’t see if they ever got back to her. I think this is a good possibility and it should be looked into. Apparently a missing person report was filed in Massachusetts.

The picture of Maggie bears a stricking resemblance to Beth Doe’s composites

Hey everyone. I have been talking to Jane and LE. I helped find the picture of Maggie. I posted the picture without the story of how I came about getting it to get an unbiased response. Jane told me that she met her at an alternative school. I looked for the facebook page for that school and found it. I posted the story about Beth Doe on their page and told them what Jane was telling me. I asked for someone to find a picture of Maggie in a yearbook and this is the photo they sent me. LE in PA is already involved. I have been talking with them.

Hey everyone. I have been talking to Jane and LE. I helped find the picture of Maggie. I posted the picture without the story of how I came about getting it to get an unbiased response. Jane told me that she met her at an alternative school. I looked for the facebook page for that school and found it. I posted the story about Beth Doe on their page and told them what Jane was telling me. I asked for someone to find a picture of Maggie in a yearbook and this is the photo they sent me. LE in PA is already involved. I have been talking with them.
Alright, sounds great! Just let us know when you have an update! :)

I agree that it looks a lot like her but idk this girl probably grow up in usa by puerto rican parents while i think beth doe is from Europe ....
I wouldn't put too much trust in isotope results as they have proven to be quite inaccurate for several of the recently identified UIDs.

Last edited:
It’s possible, however it’s hard to tell if she has a widow peak, regardless, she resembles her

I’m not sure how we’d get Maggie’s DNA to compare. Wasn’t she in the foster care system? Might have to do some genealogy work on Beth Doe to get some familial matches if they want to compare. It’s going to be difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay