Padilla NOT revoking Casey's bond - Increasing Security

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sure. TP did not want to revoke, LP did want to revoke and they both make the decision together. Bail isn't conditional on guilt or innocence and they probably factored that in. She will be rearrested soon enough so it is almost a moot point anyway.
So Cindy was right after all.

Good point ,!Jbean:blowkiss:

I think Casey whining , not wanting go back to jail...she had Cindy or someone talk LP into not revoking. Is not right she belongs behind bars.

However, Jbean is correct--she will be re arrested soon, I bet!:woohoo:

I KNEW IT!! I was all ready to say I was wrong about this, and was still going to take a 'see it to believe it' approach, but it seemed like they were really going to do it, and now they aren't. Not surprised by this at all, and I haven't even read the reason why yet.
I don't like this guy, haven't liked him since day one, and still don't like him.
Lanie

This is totally ridiculous! I am so tired of the games they are playing. Wonder who got to LP???

The other night on NG the BH LP said it was time for his nephew Tony to grow up and make a decison.
Well, he made his decision.
It was up to Tony Padilla.
Stuff going on today and possible LE will be moving in?

I think that JB asked him to wait until the timeframe plays out until Tuesday , when Casey has the right to accept the offer. If they find the body, other evidence they have is supporting of the conclusion she died at her mother's hand then the whole bond issue will be gone. One way or the other Casey will most likely be back in jail by or on Tuesday.

When will this merry-go-round be over????? I'm getting motion sickness!!!!!!!

Okay, sorry, but now I really think he's out for publicity. He's been on every TV show saying he's revoking the bond for sure, now he changes his mind which gets him back on TV. Had he revoked it, he would of had to head back to Cali and his free TV time would be over and done with.

EXACTLY! All the while giving Casey hours upon hours at her attorney's home to make up some sort of defense. If the Padilla's are reading this, please remember this is all about CAYLEE and not publicity for yourselves.

Please, if you want to help, search for Caylee and give up the face time in front of the cameras.

The poster Tony Padillo said on a thread last night that he believes something is going to happen very quickly. I took that to mean more charges. All the defending of Casey about the pizza, saying she's crazy, going to do this, not going to do that, etc. is ridiculous IMO. Why say anything or just say we are considering the situation instead of saying anything at all. I'm going to quit listening to anyone except LE.

Are you effing kidding me?????????? what is with these people????? Right when the Padillas were about to do the right thing, they do this crap. Okay, I'm reconsidering joining in on that silent drive a thon holding signs on Monday!

IMHO are is only one thing that JB could have said to make LP change his mind and that is that Casey is excepting the immunity deal.

On the other hand, it could be that TP talked LP out of it, since Tony didn't want to revoke the bail. His view is it is a person's right to bail and he is right.

The other night on NG the BH LP said it was time for his nephew Tony to grow up and make a decison.
Well, he made his decision.
It was up to Tony Padilla.
Stuff going on today and possible LE will be moving in?

That's right. Make no mistake. Tony Padilla made this decision.

Leonard was ready to pull bond YESTERDAY. He planned to start the revocation process today, and have her in jail by Saturday.

When I point-blank asked Tony four times last night who would make the decision whether or not to revoke bond, he 1) ignored me and then finally 2) answered me with this: "Probably both of us."

Leonard says it's costing him $1000/day to provide security. Leonard was fed up yesterday.

Padilla just left his meeting with Casey's attorney, Jose Baez. He would not say why he changed his mind.[/QUOTE]

I guess the brownies worked. :rolleyes:

:furious:Oh I am so enraged at this circus act that is going on.
Every last one of them is out for their own notoriaty. Not one of these people is thinking about what that effing monster did to that innocent baby.
I feel like TP was softened by some black tears by Casey. Weak suck. jmo.

Lock that baby killer up! throw away the key.:behindbar

Tony Padilla said, by phone to someone at Fox 35 yesterday: "..that he has an obligation to protect the credibility of his company and not just shuffle people out and back into jail."

Tony skated all around people's queries in the early morning as to exactly whey he wasn't going to revoke the bail. I asked if what Fox 35 reported him saying was true... he didn't answer me. So... I think it is safe to say that the reason for him not revoking her bond is about a personal business move on his part.

And here I thought the Padilla's were in this for finding Caylee... not personal gain.

Read it for yourself what he said:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=11&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

While a person does have a right to bond, the person who guarantees the bond has the right to revoke the bond.

IMHO I think she whined and is once again going to get her way. This is just re-enforcing her idea that nothing will happen to her.

By the way HI everyone. New to the board just thought I would chime in on the topic.

Maybe the WS folks more knowledgable about the law can help here. But I didn't think bail could be revoked unless there was violation of the release rules or new evidence. Anyone know for certain?

Where is the tony padilla question thread that he was on last night?? I can't find it!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
insanecobain
Back