Padilla NOT revoking Casey's bond - Increasing Security

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I JUST watched him on the Today Show this morning stating that she will return to jail on Saturday! Whatever deal JB came up with musta been a good one--my goodness!

I don't know who guaranteed the $500,000, but if it was LP, he doesn't need Tony's permission to revoke it.

I'm pretty sure that TP said on Nancy Grace last night (Thursday) that LP is the guarantor. Anyone else remember for sure on that?

Is it possible LP was never really going to revoke the bail and just played that card for a few reasons (publicity, chess game w/the Anthony's, or ?) ???

I'm completely done with the Padilla chit. It's for more face time period. Screw this, I will turn off my TV anytime I see the name. Disgusted with this game.

Agreed!
While just from looking at LP you can see how disgusted he is with the whole thing and how defeated he looks. But TP, Im pretty disgusted with him.

I saw a quote yesterday that said something to the effect of kill the b, fry the b, etc..........can someone tell me where to find it and who said it?

I'm pretty sure that TP said on Nancy Grace last night (Thursday) that LP is the guarantor. Anyone else remember for sure on that?
I DO

I think they are being taken advantage of IMO , why should LP have to pay for her body guards and transportation ???????

And that smug comment from mommy dearest "She's not going back to jail " I don't see them flipping the bill for all this crap .

Can you tell I'm P.O ??

And why the heck do they keep defending Casey when they don't even have all the facts or talk to LE? The pizza, she's crazy, she blacked out, etc, etc, etc. Casey has more people defending her than I've ever had in my entire life and I haven't probably murdered, lied much, stolen, or even cussed my mother.

I'm sooooo over this issue. This was just a power play IMO. Doesn't mean I think any less (or more) of the Padilla's. Caylee Marie Anthony remains missing and it looks like Baez and his client have no real incentive to help anyone find her. That's not news.

Talk about adding more fuel to the fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not revoking bond now, but adding more security???
...Well, I hate to say this but, your really gonna need it now Padila!!
You have just made a lot more people that were already mad, even madder now.
Gezzzzz that's insane! (must have been the brownies)

This story is making me crazy ,,,,,,I wish it would just END so I could sleep and night and get more work done!
what is he thinking??????

She will go to PRISON and Cindy will not be able to do anything about it. Cindy needs to wake up smell the coffee, her grandaughter is gone and it is obvious. CSI Okay DNA don't lie she needs to do some research! She is going DOWN!

Probably best to sit back, grab a cool drink, try not to get too mired in the stomach-churning-loop-d-loop-dujour, and wait for Orange County to determine what additional charges they will file.

Caylee is dead and nothing can bring her back. All the security and webcams and posturing and bounty hunters...none of that ultimately changes the outcome of the case. Only change in outcome will come when/if Caylee's body is found.

So it's really up to LE and the sheriffs dept and the DA to make the case and the charges and follow their process.

In the meantime, Casey is out on bail, she has that constitutional right even though people abhor the thought, she is being monitored closely, and when Orange County DA is ready they will file additional charges and will re-arrest her.

Outside of THAT it's all spin and games and hoopla and PR and NOISE. We can drive ourselves crazy at the daily dance, or we can relax and feel confident that justice will be served in the end.

JBean is right 100%.

First, Leonard is NOT the bail bondsman. He really can't decide to revoke or not because that is ultimately up to his nephew, Tony, who IS a bail bondsman.

Second, Tony has explained many times what bail is and is not. The U.S. Constitution guarantees every citizen the right to be free from excessive bail. Law enforcement can't play games with the bonding process - i.e. set bond so high that the defendant can't possibly pay it, just to keep the defendant in jail while they look for evidence, ect. That's not how our system works. If law enforcement only has evidence to charge the defendant with child neglect and lying - the bail should reflect the Court's worry about those crimes - not the worry about murder, because she hasn't been charged with murder...yet.

She will have additional bond set if/when she is charged with additional crimes.

I think Tony Padilla is a man of integrity and has posted bond because EVEN Casey Anthony is entitled to it by law. Even if she appears to be guilty of a more serious crime, he has committed to the bail for the lesser crimes and he is going to stand by his original commitment until something changes.

He is guaranteeing that she will appear at her court dates - that's all. Since the community appears to be gathering a lynch mob, he feels that he must keep her safe and that is what his goal is. It's not about whether he thinks she innocent or guilty so get off his back about him being a bad or stupid guy. He's neither. He's defending our Constitution and for that, I consider him a hero.

I agree! As disappointed as I am with this, there are SO many things in this case that we are not privileged to, there may be so many wheels in motion right now, and I just have to believe that they know what they are doing. I certainly do not think that this is all for publicity---there is the life of a small child in the balance of all of this--this is not a joke, this is something to be taken seriously, and I have no doubt that the Padillas know what they are doing. What I want to know is...who will be paying for the extra security? This certainly is a 3 ring circus, but I think the Anthonys, JB, etc are the ones trying to run the show, and I think that is what LE/Padillas want them to believe...someone is going to slip up soon. JMO!!

I would prefer to give the Padilla's the benefit of the doubt since they have been doing this for a long time and probably know a whole heluva lot more than they can tell here on the internet:)

Ok this is getting ridiculous!

When I first saw LP on tv, I thought it was all about publicity. Then as I continued to watch, and after reading TP on here, and seeing LP showing such sadness at the situation and the ponderings of revoking bail I thought - this was an honest attempt by two big hearted guys. Now this... I seriously don't know what the heck to think. It's like a yo yo and it is driving me crazy!

I am REALLY PEEVED at this news. Really peeved. I just saw Leonard on Fox News this morning saying he was revoking the bond. He was on their live. I hate the fact he is working with this skunk Jose. What the world could be his excuse? The only thing I can think is maybe Jose is going to tell the cops where the body is soon or is working up a deal with Casey. She needs to be back in jail no matter what tho.

Give me a break! They are now nothing more than free body guards. Well free to the Anthony's.

And if Leonard was soooooo worried about security then why would he pull this fiasco? Boy this is really going to start a riot at that big 'sit-in' they plan at the Anthony's house on Monday. Those people will be really up in arms now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back