Pamela Long Wiggins In-Depth Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am still searching. I have found something that may be relevant.

This link is to a document from 2007 that Pamela Long Wiggins' mother is listeed in. This came up when I did a search for Pamela Long.

http://www.grandfactsheets.org/doc/Georgia 07.pdf

On my local news the other day it showed PLWs mother going into her home. She would not speak with the press but she still lives in Albany, Georgia .

imo

M. Fausti is Jr's stepson who goes to Gulf Breeze High School (the other M. Fausti on his FB is gonna start middle school this year). I don't know if S. Link is P. Wiggins' daughter or not, but her daughter would also go to Gulf Breeze High School. I don't think it's a big deal, JMHO.

Thanks for that info daisy! I am off to ponder all of it for a while.... hmmm.. :waitasec:

It is possible that PLW holds a RE license, but does not practice as a RE agent (in terms of listing and selling properties.) It is likely that FL has a website where this could be verified--something like "Florida Assocation of Realtors." But, you would have to search under all possible aliases! If it weren't 11:20 pm, and me excessively tired, I would do the search myself. Also, I remember linking, from a previous thread, to a GA high school site with photos of PLW at her 2007 high school reunion. If it was indeed her, they cited her as Pam Wiggins in the photo. I thought that was interesting, since supposedly she married H Wiggins in early 2009. Either she was using the Wiggins alias in 2007, or someone went back and changed her last name in the caption fairly recently. Just my thoughts, could have faulty recall :)

ETA: The link to 2007 high school reunion photos might also have been FB link. Just cannot recall exactly. Too many posts ago!

I've checked myself with AKA's but here's the link if you would like to check yourself in case I happened to overlook something - - - :crazy:

https://www.myfloridalicense.com/wl11.asp

I've checked myself with AKA's but here's the link if you would like to check yourself in case I happened to overlook something - - - :crazy:

https://www.myfloridalicense.com/wl11.asp

I trust you! My patience for searching on this case is so limited. I rely on the better minds to sort it out. But thanks for the link. Might check it out in the a.m., with better light and not trying to eat ice cream at the same time!

I still think Wiggins was let go for a reason. There's a connection to the big time operator somewhere.

Off topic, but I can't stop laughing after reading 's post! Hope everyone does their thing so I won't be crying when I read the next one, though!

I still think Wiggins was let go for a reason. There's a connection to the big time operator somewhere.

I agree! It just does not make sense that she was able to go in and out of LE's custody like that....just doesn't!!!! <shaking head>

I agree! It just does not make sense that she was able to go in and out of LE's custody like that....just doesn't!!!! <shaking head>

I bet they have bugs on her phone(s), in her car, in her home, and in her breakfast cereal. They are watching and listening to see who she talks to and where she goes. I can't wait to hear "the rest of the story". They would never have just let her walk out of there without a bigger purpose in mind.

I bet they have bugs on her phone(s), in her car, in her home, and in her breakfast cereal. They are watching and listening to see who she talks to and where she goes. I can't wait to hear "the rest of the story". They would never have just let her walk out of there without a bigger purpose in mind.
BBM

For LE's sake, let's hope she doesn't eat Rice Krispies!

Interesting. This is the first I've heard about the pair of blue jeans with what's to believed to be blood on them found in Wiggin's van. I guess I need to go back and read the docs. Also a purse with lots of cash in it was found in Wiggin's van. You'd think if that purse were hers it would have been with her and not left in the van.

From WKRG - http://www.wkrg.com/crime/article/g...e-billings-murder/198468/Jul-21-2009_2-01-pm/

"Court documents released Tuesday reveal what was found during a search of Wiggins 2005 Chevy Venture. The most interesting items are a pair of blue jeans
with what's believed to be blood on them, a purse with $1,115 dollars in it, and a pill bottle with 39 identified pills."

Interesting. This is the first I've heard about the pair of blue jeans with what's to believed to be blood on them found in Wiggin's van. I guess I need to go back and read the docs. Also a purse with lots of cash in it was found in Wiggin's van. You'd think if that purse were hers it would have been with her and not left in the van.

From WKRG - http://www.wkrg.com/crime/article/g...e-billings-murder/198468/Jul-21-2009_2-01-pm/

"Court documents released Tuesday reveal what was found during a search of Wiggins 2005 Chevy Venture. The most interesting items are a pair of blue jeans
with what's believed to be blood on them, a purse with $1,115 dollars in it, and a pill bottle with 39 identified pills."

Hmmm. VERY interesting! I have to say that sometimes I have two purses with me and one I keep in the car. I don't like to carry a lot of cash and if I were carrying a bunch of drugs, I'd leave them in that purse too - I imagine! As for the bloody pants...well, maybe she had an "accident", if you know what I mean.

(However, I'm playing defense atty. here and I really think it all sounds as suspicious as a Clue game!!!)

Something is really rotten here. Wiggins walks out of the sheriffs office with what seems to be really low bail. Especially looking at all the info posted about her.

Check out the judge for her 8/06/2009 arraignment. Linda Nobles. Not so affectionately known as "Let Em Go Linda" in the Pensacola area.

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml/xml.asp?ucase_id=2157685

lets not forget the feds are involved, we don't know how involved, but the Blonde one is mostly like on their suspect watch list.

Watch this:
http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wear_vid_2867.shtml

Dang! With all the evidence found in her freaking bedroom you'd think she would already be slapped with some more serious charges! Sounds to me like she was more than a participant after the fact!

I've long since been convinced that she's involved far more than an after fact.

Jr. had keys to her home and come and go whenever... please! As my teenager would say, "Lame excuse, much?"

The entire "dry run" possibility and her having rode along for it.

Taking everything into account that has been revealed thus far, every single one of them involved had to of had the minimum of 15 minutes prior notice of the invasion, more like 24 hrs to 30+ days and it's obvious not a flipping one of them even attempted to alert LE of the plan.

In that 15 minutes minimum, LE could've been at the home and we wouldn't be here.

I'm well aware that LE is more likely than not, tracking her every move, but as far as I am concerned, every last one of them, is just as guilty as the other and should all be sitting it out in jail together.

This woman, just, UGH! She flat out bothers the heck out of me. :furious:

I just posted the search warrant for Wiggin's vehicle in the documents section.
Two things.

1. The search was done today and the form states that she was arrested today. Unless I'm just reading this wrong.

2. The section where the vehicle information is entered when the search is in progress is wrong. The warrant was for Wiggin's vehicle, but the description is for the 82 Dodge van.

Any thoughts?

Another thing that bugs me about this. The warrant was signed on July 15th, the day Wiggins was arrested, and executed on the 21st. Wiggins had plenty of time to get rid of evidence. What the heck is going on here?

I was thinking, if our Pamela even remembers her maiden name after all the married names attached to her name. BTW, in case she doesn't remember, what is her maiden name (I'd like to know myself). Is it Long?
I'd feel so much better if she was in jail, even if it takes longer to get to the bottom of the case. To think she is out and about. And I know she has a younger daughter to care for but she should have thought about that before hanging out with lowlifes.

I was thinking, if our Pamela even remembers her maiden name after all the married names attached to her name. BTW, in case she doesn't remember, what is her maiden name (I'd like to know myself). Is it Long?
I'd feel so much better if she was in jail, even if it takes longer to get to the bottom of the case. To think she is out and about. And I know she has a younger daughter to care for but she should have thought about that before hanging out with lowlifes.

As far as I can tell she graduated HS under the name Long.....surely she didn't have an alias prior to that, but it really wouldn't surprise me with this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back