Paperwork Details Elisa Baker’s Involvement In Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My brother died from lymphoma which had spread to his liver. He was only 4 years old. As a child it spread exceptionally quickly.

He had a stomach ache, which the Doctor believed was 'nerves' from being a shy boy and just starting school.

One night, he became VERY ill, VERY suddenly. He died the next day. Childhood cancer can spread very, very rapidly.

But more than most...AB should have known that!

Oh Violet....I'm so, so sorry. ((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

Oh Violet....I'm so, so sorry. ((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

Thanks, it was a long time ago...I am fine now, though I think about him often. It was an enormous shock for our family.
But we are a good family and my parents somehow managed to carry on and we have all had good lives!

Somehow though, in the context of this crime...I think that there are few parallels!

:(

Thanks, it was a long time ago...I am fine now, though I think about him often. It was an enormous shock for our family.
But we are a good family and my parents somehow managed to carry on and we have all had good lives!

Somehow though, in the context of this crime...I think that there are few parallels!

:(

(Bless you! I honestly don't know how you force yourself to live through through the pain. I'm thankful our hearts keep beating when tragedy strikes. :) )

I've wanted to ask for while if smoking around Zahra after her lung cancer would have bothered her lungs, caused in infection or made them hurt?

Ive been thinking about all the stress that Zahra had been going through since she was taken from AU, and how it could have lowered her immune system. I just searched for info on stress and cancer, and came to some good information on that here, http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Risk/stress
Its very likely Zahra was very sick before she was murdered, I hope all this information will soon come out.

(Bless you! I honestly don't know how you force yourself to live through through the pain. I'm thankful our hearts keep beating when tragedy strikes. :) )

I've wanted to ask for while if smoking around Zahra after her lung cancer would have bothered her lungs, caused in infection or made them hurt?

Good question Breathe!

Did EB or AB smoke? I am a smoker myself but would NEVER smoke with a child in the room, especially an asthmatic or a child who had had LUNG CANCER!!!!!!

Ive been thinking about all the stress that Zahra had been going through since she was taken from AU, and how it could have lowered her immune system. I just searched for info on stress and cancer, and came to some good information on that here, http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Risk/stress
Its very likely Zahra was very sick before she was murdered, I hope all this information will soon come out.

Good question Breathe!

Did EB or AB smoke? I am a smoker myself but would NEVER smoke with a child in the room, especially an asthmatic or a child who had had LUNG CANCER!!!!!!

Just noticed on a few pictures of them holding a cigarette but I'm not sure if they smoke on a regular basis. I was curious if they did smoke in the house or car if that would be painful to Zahra's lungs. Maybe they didn't smoke around her.

(I smoked for 20+ years too so I'm not passing any judgement on fellow smokers. Certain days, I'm one match away from lighting up again. It never ends. ;) )

Yup and/or put the mattress in one car, remains in the other.

I'm not sure why but I hope she spills the beans on how she really died. I feel like there are so many parts of this that are missing that I won't be able to feel peace with it until everything is revealed.

I thought after they found her I would feel better, but I feel worse because I keep going through the worst scenarios in my head.

I can't stop thinking about the possibility of third parties having a hand in this.
No theories, just a feeling. This whole thing doesn't add up in my mind. It's just too demented for these two people to be the only ones involved.

JMO.

Was probably the implement used to dismember Zahra!
On that note, I am so glad Zahra's true mother is now (hopefully) surrounded by supporters at her home "down under"... hmmm someone ELSE is also going to wind up at a "home down under" one of these days!!:furious:

\\
I wonder if EB read up on the Casey Anthony case and actually thought telling LE where the body was would be a good idea? I cannot FATHOM what she was thinking telling them the body was DISMEMBERED and thought that would get her walking free? Oh it was just a misunderstanding involving drugs and a chainsaw? (Not saying that's what happened, but I swear that what she might have said to LE. I wouldn't be surprised).

And seriously, I am scratching my head at the lawyer putting forth that motion. Did they do it with a blindfold over their eyes? Why would any lawyer worth anything think admitting to DISMEMBERING a CHILD would get their client a walk out the door?

If that wasn't enough, AB was SHOCKED? WHERE DID HE THINK ZAHRA WAS? He is so full of it it makes me furious. He had to know, even if this was an illness, that she was sick. And what, he didn't notice her gone one day, not notice the evidence of a body dismembered in his own house? Didn't notice not one but two cars smelled really bad most likely? Sounds like he's killed WAY too many of his own brain cells. Or he's just not that smart. I don't know, but I am BLOWN AWAY by his response. There is NO WAY he's not involved in this! I can't WAIT to hear him explain this in a court of law at trial.

Btw, I do believe the DP can be put back on the table. It was in the Caylee case when Caylee was finally found with duct tape over her mouth. I hope to GOD they didn't take it off. This is too gruesome and horrific for her to NOT get a needle in her arm! They both should!

This is really shocking and disturbing to me. I can't believe these people could do this to a child. Why?

On the legal end....my husband has worked as a paralegal. He stated the document was properly written, and could be considered, as:

1) She has not yet been charged with murder.
2) She is being held by a higher bond than usual for her offense.
3) She is not a flight risk.

They haven't charged her with murder. They haven't charged Adam, either.

I wonder whats going on with that?
Maybe they need more evidence as to what happened?

\\

This is really shocking and disturbing to me. I can't believe these people could do this to a child. Why?

On the legal end....my husband has worked as a paralegal. He stated the document was properly written, and could be considered, as:

1) She has not yet been charged with murder.
2) She is being held by a higher bond than usual for her offense.
3) She is not a flight risk.

They haven't charged her with murder. They haven't charged Adam, either.

I wonder whats going on with that?
Maybe they need more evidence as to what happened?

LE wants BOTH of them is my take and they want BOTH of them beyond a reasonable doubt. They can afford to leave AB spinning in the wind as long as EB keeps talking, sooner or later there'll be something they can use to get him too.

I'm hoping this judge will not lower her bail, in fact, I hope he removes bail altogether. This is such a depraved act it calls for her immediate arrest for the murder of Zahra, Daddy too...he's not innocent in all of this. After I saw one part of NG, they showed the tools used to do this horrible deed to Zahra. All power tools, saws and such. What depravity in the worst act upon a child...AB is not far removed...JMHO

I now feel that 911 call was all a part of the feeble minds of these culprits. Like Tom and Jerry a comedy act. One is worse than the other. How does a father allow his child to be abused, daily? How does a father not protect his disabled child?...There is a special place in he77 for these two...EB might have been the brains behind this operation, but AB was the braun...IMO....JMHO

Justice for Zahra

Have to say that I am giggling and shaking my head over and over in this thread. I cannot believe that people are going to take EB's "confessions" as the truth and fact in what actually happened. OF COURSE she's taking the route that leaves her pretty much innocent of everything except the OOJ charges. That doesn't mean it's the truth or even close to it IMO.

I for one resent the implication that anyone here is swallowing EB's tales whole, we are taking it exactly as LE appears to be doing, picking out the small nuggets of truth in the barrels of hogwash she's spilling. And some of those nuggets are about AB like it or not. No, AB didn't do all or possibly even most of this alone, no one's saying that but if you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas and AB is infested.

I for one resent the implication that anyone here is swallowing EB's tales whole, we are taking it exactly as LE appears to be doing, picking out the small nuggets of truth in the barrels of hogwash she's spilling. And some of those nuggets are about AB like it or not. No, AB didn't do all or possibly even most of this alone, no one's saying that but if you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas and AB is infested.

Exactly, for there to be a lie that is believable it must start with some truth.

I'm sick after reading these words. How can she sleep at night? How can she look into the eyes of any human being, knowing what she's been a part of? Hooboy... what I wouldn't give for FIVE minutes with EB! :furious::furious::furious:

I have no words to express the anger and hatred I feel for the monster(s) who did this to such a sweet girl. One thing they haven't destroyed is her beautiful soul...her light will shine on!

According to Monday's motion, Mrs Baker told her lawyers on October 22 that she had information about Zahra's disappearance and death.

Investigators were told that Zahra was dead, that her body had been dismembered and that body parts would be discovered at different sites.

Mrs Baker went out with law enforcement agents to three sites on October 25, the court document says. At each site she described what would be found there and told officers where to look.
http://www.smh.com.au/world/stepmother-led-to-body-parts-20101116-17vx5.html

This is the ugly truth. EB knows much too much...she knew where each part of Zahra could be found and where (how horrible for this child and for me to type..)! My only concern is AB and he should be right there in jail alongside his evil soon to be ex wife...according to her, she's divorcing HIM! JMHO

Justice for Zahra

What her primary cancer is/was isn't really relevant. The fact is she did have lung cancer. And you are incorrect that it is never days. My grandfather had liver cancer. Chemo. Nearly 14 months in "remission" and lung cancer popped up. More chemo. He did very well for two years. One day he reported feeling a tightness in his chest. He wasn't in any extreme pain..... but thought maybe a bad cold or something was coming on. The next day he reported feeling light headed. With his history I decided to take him in. His lungs were COVERED. He was placed on a resp. and within 24 hours it was obvious there was no hope. Less than 72 hours total from the first sign of not feeling well.

I worked in veterinary oncology and while much trickier than human medicine (they can't tell you if they aren't feeling well).... I saw it happen ALL the time. Owner brings animal in... just stopped eating... not sure he was fine yesterday. Testing reveals cancer and the animal is gone within days.

IA..I've seen this cancer happen this way too with both people and animals.. my dad to be specific. fine one day, the next stage 4 lymphoma.

I can totally believe that AB and EB would NOT even consider seeking medical attention for Zahra.

The above statement isn't what I believe happened...because if she died from cancer...why was she dismembered... I CAN'T WRAP MY SIMPLE MIND AROUND THIS HORRIFIC ACT...

If the child died of natural causes, there would have been absolutely no need to dismember her. This is a fact that you just can't get around.

She is already in jail.
She is cooperating.
Punishing her information with more charges right now will shut her up.

And from a legal strategy there is ZERO benefit to the state to make their next move right now.

impatientredhead: That sounds logical to me. And I'm sure you are probably right. I guess all this just makes me so sad and mad rolled into one that now I want to see some action and a lot of it...kwim

No, I'm not wrong on this. If you have bone cancer, it may end up in other organs - lungs, etc., but it is still bone cancer

I understand what you are saying ... The primary cancer (in this case osteosarcoma) can spread and become a metastatic tumor. That tumors cells are made up of the cells from the primary tumor. However, IIRC, Zahra's lung cancer was reported as a separate cancer caused by her chemo. I took that to mean it was NOT metastatic from her bone cancer but I could be wrong?

I know, I had lymphoma, cancer of the lymph system, but it spread and developed a huge tumor in my lungs. I did NOT have lung cancer; I had lymphoma that spread to my lungs. This is a HUGE difference. Many, many people do not understand this, but it is an absolute fact, and I think critical to what happened in this case. Zahra's chance of relapse was very small.

That would depend on so many factors. One being what was discussed above. If it was metastatic or if it were a completely separate secondary cancer. I don't believe it's been reported with certainty. If it were metastatic her survival rate and relapse rate would depend on the severity of the secondary cancer. But this article gives some good information http://annonc.oxfordjournals.org/content/20/6/1136.full without any further treatment (ie; chemo or surgery) it looks to me like her survival rate would be somewhere between 3-5 years depending on the degree of lung involvement.

From above link : The median follow-up is 2.7 years (range 0.1–16.25). Of the 85 cases, 58 (68.2%) died of disease, 12 (14.1%) are still alive with disease and 15 (17.6%) are alive with no evidence of disease. [/I]

But at any rate, dying from cancer is extremely painful, and cancer patients have lots and lots of morphine to help them through. Allowing a child to die without treatment is absolutely horrendous.

Some cancer deaths can be extremely painful, but not all are. It depends on location, tumor location, how advanced the disease is, etc. My grandfather died with little to no pain , my father was in excruciating pain for months. I've seen hundreds of dogs and cats even many with the same type of cancer and some were in obvious extreme pain and others seemingly had none. There are MANY MANY variables with cancer and without seeing Zahra's history it's nearly impossible to determine that she would have a small chance of relapse (I disagree strongly on this based on what has been reported and assuming she was not getting regular follow up treatment ), that it would be a painful death, or exactly what type of cancer was in her lungs (ie metastatic bone cancer / osteosarcoma or if it were lung cancer).

I can't get around the fact that if it were a natural death caused by her cancer returning or other illness .... why dismember her ? Unless it were part of some sort of ritual in their minds (or culture) there were simply be no reason for dismemberment. :waitasec: The dismemberment was done to hide something and LE is going to recognize that. Abuse ? Murder ?

Otherwise it would have been much easier to simply bury her if they weren't going to report it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub
Back