Paperwork Details Elisa Baker’s Involvement In Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMFG I have just read the Motion to Reduce Bond.

I have no words. Unfreekinbelievable.

this is basically the most ridiculous thing I have ever read.

Dear your honor. My client was intrumental in leading police to the dismembered remains of the stepdaughter in her care. If it were not for her, police would never know the extent of her involvement in the murder/dismemberment of this young child. I think this warrants a reduction in bail???????

I am sorry but :sick:

JMO, this whole bond reduction motion is a PR stunt by the defense team. All the words LE never wanted to use, didn't use are now out there in the public realm. It is also my opinion that no judge in their right mind, repeat right mind, is going to reduce her bond based on this motion. The DA is going to go in there with EB's letters about how she has nowhere to go and no one to go to, how she is so afraid of everyone and blah blah.

The defense team has made their first strike with this and it appears that as is consistent with Lisa Dubbs' past cases, LE is going to be painted as the bad guys. It seems pretty plain to me - the defense team collects evidence, why didn't LE find it ? The defense team claims EB told LE where Zahra was on what day ? And what day did LE recover remains from Dudley Shoals ?

One might recall that LE was searching around the waterfall after Oct 25th, if EB really told the truth of where Zarah was, why was LE up at the waterfall ? Why did it take until 11 Nov for LE to recover remains at the end of the road to the creek? These are questions the defense wants to raise to persecute the police. No other purpose, the defense is beginning. They already know this motion is not going to get a bond reduction, but they got their point across, inflamed the public and attempted to make LE look bad.

JMO, EB told LE some generalities about both Dudley Shoals and Christie Road, close but not close enough, and now the defense will use that against LE.

Even if they did reduce her bond, who would pay it? It doesn't seem all that exorbinant right now and no one's volunteering. What's the point really? :waitasec:

MOO

Even if they did reduce her bond, who would pay it? It doesn't seem all that exorbinant right now and no one's volunteering. What's the point really? :waitasec:

MOO

I think the bond hearing is just a good faith clause. It would show that the prosecution is willing to work with her. I do not see a judge granting it in light of recent information.

I can't get around the fact that if it were a natural death caused by her cancer returning or other illness .... why dismember her ? Unless it were part of some sort of ritual in their minds (or culture) there were simply be no reason for dismemberment. :waitasec: The dismemberment was done to hide something and LE is going to recognize that. Abuse ? Murder ?

Otherwise it would have been much easier to simply bury her if they weren't going to report it.

There are those abuse allegations, Bellyup!

Which might be how Zahra came to her demise...Maybe EB hit her once too hard, went into a coma and died...She is the one who claims she found Zahra already deceased...one quick call to 911 would have been the right thing to do. If one abused her and she died as a result, who's hairbrained scheme was it to dismember Zahra and bury her in how many spots??? Didn't they think people would ask about Zahra, where she's been? How could they have kept this a black secret forever?

I'm just so heartbroken and angry at this fact. The police have kept it very close to the vest, yet this defense attorneys just pumped up the volume and made this community one angry crowd...JMHO

Justice for Zahra

OMFG I have just read the Motion to Reduce Bond.

I have no words. Unfreekinbelievable.

this is basically the most ridiculous thing I have ever read.

Dear your honor. My client was intrumental in leading police to the dismembered remains of the stepdaughter in her care. If it were not for her, police would never know the extent of her involvement in the murder/dismemberment of this young child. I think this warrants a reduction in bail???????

I am sorry but :sick:

I'll see your OMFG and raise you two WTFs! Disgusting, isn't it?

I guess the point of the motion is that she is charged only with obstruction of justice at the moment and the bond for that charge really is excessively high. They're trying to show that she is not obstructing justice and should therefore have her bond lowered.

Fortunately, it's within the judge's purview to go outside the standard bond range when he feels appropriate, and if he thought the "disturbing" nature of allegations warranted the bond before, I'm pretty sure he'll find it even more appropriate now.

Fish or cut bait............I think the lawyer is trying to force their hand.

I'm pleased to see her attorney make this motion to reduce bond. Why? Because I don't want EB to have even the slightest chance of claiming inadequent defense further down the road.

No judge would grant it, imo...so I see this motion as a plus, not a minus.

Does anyone know if EB is still in solitary? I can't wait for someone in GP to beat the life out of her.

If the child died of natural causes, there would have been absolutely no need to dismember her. This is a fact that you just can't get around.

But what if dismemberment were the MAIN goal. For all we know AB and EB discussed it. Maybe they were part of online cult type groups who fantasized about chainsaw sacrifices (my own opinion) Maybe it was an ongoing fantasy that sprouted legs when Zahra's symptoms returned.
They saw an opportunity. They left her in there for days to cough..and die.
Maybe she coughed, spit, gagged, vomited..who knows.

There could be some truth in the comments "we didn't kill her" and "she was coughing and we checked on her" "haven't seen her for days"

The dismemberment itself was the reason for removing pieces of the house.

EB and AB thought they had PLENTY of time to finalize their plan. Possibly move Zahra's remains to a more secure location.

THEN, KB called and said Zahra's mom had located them. Their time frame was shortened and they had to do something and do it fast so they concocted the abduction.

I am not discounting other theories. I just want to open another door and allow some open minds. There are many theories and I think we all have great thoughts.

if LE cannot come up with the CAUSE OF DEATH, and I think the Defense team feels sure they won't. My guess is EB will plead guilty of disposal of the body, but will hold to the story that she died from an illness. Unless the DA can prove beyond a shadow of doubt differently. This now explains her letters, her defense wanted those out there so the Jury pool can hear it. Shocking and bad as it is, but in a court of law, no evidence that she actually caused her death is different.

Possibly the Defense team wanted the horrible dismemberment out there now, in hopes that the jury pool will be desensitized by the time this goes to court.

MOO

I know we're not supposed to talk about him personally, but IIRC someone from London allegedly sent her $10,000 a while ago.

Who knows how many "friends" she has???

I can not help but think for someone to do this, they had to practice. To me this is something a multiple murderer would do. I can't shake that feeling. Something led up to this. This isn't just a crime of hatred/passion. It's not just a fantasy came to life. This was a crime of pleasure. It was to clean. As sloppy as it looked in the media, I'm not sure if EB didn't give the information she did, if any of us would have ever known what had happened. We could have speculated, but would have never really known. Someone knew what they were doing. JMO

I can not help but think for someone to do this, they had to practice. To me this is something a multiple murderer would do. I can't shake that feeling. Something led up to this. This isn't just a crime of hatred/passion. It's not just a fantasy came to life. This was a crime of pleasure. It was to clean. As sloppy as it looked in the media, I'm not sure if EB didn't give the information she did, if any of us would have ever known what had happened. We could have speculated, but would have never really known. Someone knew what they were doing. JMO

Practice may have come from other means (ie; a skilled hunter or virtual /online research). I don't believe LE would have never known what happened. I think we will find in time (like ICA....) that there were searches and conversations on computers that indicated what happened.

When is EB's court date again for the charges she is in jail for now?

The legal standard, though, is beyond a reasonable doubt.

Very possible.

Yeah I meant standard...this is why I'm thinking the defense is already thinking on Jury Pool. They are clearly doing damage control now for that jury.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub
Back