Paperwork Details Elisa Baker’s Involvement In Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
1) The attorney still has to do what the client wants even if it is 100% ignorant.
2) The attorney has to DO something or be considered ineffective council
3) Elise wants the screws turned on AB, it galls her that he is still walking free. (I know many are outraged that he is still free but every day he stays out of jail makes Elise even angrier and her discomfort is a bit satisfying for me)
4) The attorney has a sick sense of humor?

OF COURSE she's taking the route that leaves her pretty much innocent of everything except the OOJ charges. That doesn't mean it's the truth or even close to it IMO.

They asked for her bond to be reduced based on the fact that she had knowledge of the body being dismembered and scattered and shared that knowledge with police. Seriously ? I take that as an admission of GUILT imo.
:furious:

It seems obvious to me (and I have been wrong before) that she did not kill Zahra. How in the name of all that is sacred could she apply to have her bail lowered if she had murdered the child?

Clearly you are a nicer person than she is.

The request to lower bail is the equivilent of a Hail Mary Pass...they are doing what is right for their client.

Sure she took them to the evidence and the remains, but in the grand scheme of things she is cooperating so she should be able to leave the checkwriting charges behind her and walk off into the sunset. Or at least out on bail.

I understand it. I really do. This has nothing to do with emotion...this is I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.

I wonder if they had to take the DP off the table to get her to do this?

I think I am beginning to understand why the dogs hit on both vehicles.

Sorry to be so crass...but it sounds like they loaded up the parts in the two cars and took off to scatter them.

And one scattered, and the other dug a hole and buried?

The request to lower bail is the equivilent of a Hail Mary Pass...they are doing what is right for their client.

Sure she took them to the evidence and the remains, but in the grand scheme of things she is cooperating so she should be able to leave the checkwriting charges behind her and walk off into the sunset. Or at least out on bail.

I understand it. I really do. This has nothing to do with emotion...this is I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.

BBM

My God I hope not! I would be sick to find that out.

Just a note - the attorney is just doing her job. Motions put forward to the court are to advocate for her client. They do not reflect her personal beliefs.

EB began cooperating with LE once she had Dubs appointed to her. Now, either Dubs talked her into compliance as a reduction of charges/sentences, or she laid it on the line that if she didn't do it, she had to give LE evidence or she would fry for it.

It will be interesting to see what evidence LE recovers from the remains, and if it implicates AB. It's possible that EB wasn't lying when she indicated AB had done horrifying things to Zahra's body. I will be shocked, though, if the evidence indicates AB acted alone - I think this has been a joint effort, to be honest.

Wow. That is totally crazy! So her attorney is trying to show she isn't a flight risk? These letters have clearly said she plans to leave the area for her own safety. I don't see her getting out anytime soon.

That's what her attorneys are implying. She did NOT murder Z and she helped LE find everything they needed.

Her lawyers aren't stupid, if she killed Zahra there is no way in heck they would advise her to give LE everything.

Then again, she could be lying to her lawyers. Who knows? meh, bleh lol

She said in her letter "we didn't really kill her", she isn't admitting to murder. She's admitting to helping with a cover up.....she's admitted to knowing about dismemberment and dispersal but not to actually dismembering the body herself, so........ HOW you would live with someone who did what she claims AB did IF she was only invovled in cover-up. How could you physically live in that house??? Would you really close your eyes at night????????????? Would you drink from a cup he handed you????? NAH, she's totally invovled in all aspects of this crime. She didn't obviously have any fear of AB personally.

Maybe they will drop the check charges and assault/terrorism (?) charges in the case-maybe that is what they accomplished by having her cooperate.

If they did take DP off table to get info, I have no problem with that because the general prison pop will take justice into their hands.

EB should be rewarded for helping shave some time off of the investigation. No, wait. Her defense team should. I'd say an extra day of prison pay, split between them all is about right. :furious:

I see this information as sad, for starters. Then I see it as, oh AB HAD NOOOO IDEA what happened to Zahra. He had no valid information, so obviously (duh) he had nothing to do with it.

/sarcasm

Then I see it that since EB had/has all this information... she obviously holds a lot of pertinent information.

Where I am from, you say someone was with you during a crime you are immediately rushed into interrogation and or charged/not charged with a crime.

I understand that it takes solid proof to build a case, but either LE has so sort of information on AB that we don't know (poly, alibi, etc.)... which is why he isn't sitting next to EB right now.

I mean, he should be there for CHILD ENDANGERMENT, at least, NO?

Thank you EB for telling where to find Zahra !!

May justice be swift to those who deserve it!!

Is there a thread somewhere that discusses or "watches" AB's status in this case?

Have to say that I am giggling and shaking my head over and over in this thread. I cannot believe that people are going to take EB's "confessions" as the truth and fact in what actually happened. OF COURSE she's taking the route that leaves her pretty much innocent of everything except the OOJ charges. That doesn't mean it's the truth or even close to it IMO.

They asked for her bond to be reduced based on the fact that she had knowledge of the body being dismembered and scattered and shared that knowledge with police. Seriously ? I take that as an admission of GUILT imo.
:furious:
I don't think anyone believes her story about how Z died. BUT, you can't deny that she DID tell LE the truth about Z being dismembered and giving exact locations on where the remains would be.

She did help LE in this case, regardless of the type of monster she is. If she kept quiet they may have never found Z because you know AB is NOT giving up anything. He is sticking to the innocent guy who was blindsided by all of this.

Motion to Reduce Bond:

4. Since the bond hearing in District Court before Judge Mullinax Elisa Baker's circumstances have materially changed. The specific changes are as follows:

a. On October, 22, 2010 Ms. Baker disclosed knowledge about the circumstances surrounding the disappearance/death of Zahra Baker.

There are 8 more specfic changes in the article.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/111510+elisa+baker+bond+redux.pdf

Because of these disclosures she wants her bail reduced. There is nothing stating she committed murder.

I want to know why & who dismembered Zahra's body! Why?

There is no sense here except they had no money to pay for a burial. It's possible they were worried about criminal neglect charges if she were indeed sick.

I understand that it takes solid proof to build a case, but either LE has so sort of information on AB that we don't know (poly, alibi, etc.)... which is why he isn't sitting next to EB right now.

I mean, he should be there for CHILD ENDANGERMENT, at least, NO?

RSBM and no need for re-bolding.

I would think that depending on his level of involvement we are looking at child endangerment, child neglect, abuse of a corpse, obstructing justice, and abuse of a disabled person.

That's off the toppa my furry little head, FWIW.

If this is just what EB has admitted to, I fear the rest of the details of what really happened to poor Zahra.

AB may start 'singing' in retaliation to point the finger back at her, and LE will get more & more details.

Oh, and for the poster who wondered earlier what 'parent' would dismember their own child...

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2004/04/22/khan_20040422.html

5 year old girl, her father didn't believe she was his. Unfortunately, we don't have DP here. Sickening case.

Only psychopaths dismember bodies. No link needed. No money for burial? Bury the body intact. Place in a body of water. Scared of being blamed, but not a touch queasy about dismembering? Don't believe so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back