Paperwork Details Elisa Baker’s Involvement In Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's the thing though.....

Let's say she offered up some type of scenario as to how Zahra was murdered.....in turn the DA offered to take the death penalty off the table for this information....IF after recovery the evidence proved that what she said was false, does that mean that the deal would be null and void?

For example, she says Zahra died from a reoccurence of cancer. They only dismembered. Later evidence gathered from Zahra's remains show no sign of cancer.

Anyone???

We don't know when she died. I'm not especially keen to believe the furniture shop lady saw her on 9-25. She hasn't been since since school ended. Maybe she's been deceased since early summer. Would cancer still show up after all this time?

DA probably put a truth clause in her deal.

Just my 2 cents..

About the evidence collected by her attorney. Im thinking they were kind of testing the waters with EB. They didn't know whether to believe her or not so they went themselves. Had they told LE what she said and it turned out to be a lie, it would compound more problems for both EB and her legal team. I think they took the first step to she if she was going to in fact even lead them down the right path.

About Zahra's cancer. I can only speak from a personal recent experience. Dieing people get better before they get worse. My active grandmother was always tired and groggy. On my last visit she was chipper, walking outside, seemingly "getting better" to our eyes. Within 24 hours she was bedridden, within 3 days she was on oxygen and no solids, within 4 days she looked sunken and looked like she was "dying"...she started talking out of her head and died 5 days after our beautiful walk outside. It hits hard and it hits fast when you aren't taking chemo or radiation. Its odd, but its true.

Her hospice nurse told us it gets better right before it gets worse. Now I know what she meant. Just giving some insight as to the possibility that she did indeed die of medical neglect.

http://www.amitabhahospice.org/public/helpful_info/signs_of_dying.php

http://www.cancerpage.com/centers/Transitions/near.asp

http://www.suite101.com/content/physical-changes-before-death-a56053

She's obviously looking for a reduced sentence...her lawyers advised her well...but the reduction in bond...just a matter of course...what lawyers do...nothing will come of it...thankfully. Just a waste of time...IMO.

Like a carrot tied just out reach of the donkey so it will keep going in a circle till all the wheat is milled. Clever

So she was dismembered!
Wow...there are no words,right now!! :furious:
Why isn't AB in jail????????

and still no murder or accessory to murder?
abuse of a corpse?
child neglect?
Tomorrow is Zahra's birthday, pray for justice for her!!!!

Rushing murder charges would be reckless.

They cold invoke their right to a speedy trial and the state is not ready to present a case that shows a jury that this child died specifically in set of hands or the other (or both).

You don't want to charge them with abuse of a corpse and have them rush in with a guilty plea which could technically be argued as the same criminal event and prevent them from being tried on additional charges related to it the same event.

Just thinking out loud here. I wonder if the piece of evidence that the defense team recovered might have been a computer disk or DVD....or the computer itself.

If AB is involved, they couldn't just charge him on EB's word. They would have to have proof. Proof that a good attorney couldn't easily refute. Positive proof linking him to the act. I don't know if he is actually involved, in her death or disposal-but at the VERY least, he should be charged with several serious child abuse charges. Wow. Just wow.

Ok, with the info that was in the motion, could someone please tell me why in the heck have they not charged EB with additional charges?! Accessory at the very least........

I just don't understand.

Ok, with the info that was in the motion, could someone please tell me why in the heck have they not charged EB with additional charges?! Accessory at the very least........

I just don't understand.

She is already in jail.
She is cooperating.
Punishing her information with more charges right now will shut her up.

And from a legal strategy there is ZERO benefit to the state to make their next move right now.

First reaction. You have GOT to be kidding me?

I realize we all suspected this, but the reality is just too horrifying.

That poor dear child.

How could they?
:(
fran

I realize we all suspected this, but the reality is just too horrifying.

That poor dear child.

How could they?
:(
fran

ITA... :cry:

RIP, dear Zahra...

I hope I'm asking this question correctly . . . If her lawyers collected evidence and due to how it was collected and/or handled, what impact could that have on using that evidence in a trial? KWIM?

the horrendousness of this is incomprehensible. unfathomable to my mind. dream well angel zahra.

i am however, whatever the motivation, glad that elisa did at least lead LE to her poor tortured little body so that she may be put to rest peacefully. at least she didn't pull a misty or an anthony family...

This is why I dont think she died to medical neglect (though Im sure there was a lot of that)....DSS was on their tail, as was bio mom, it was time for the evidence of what had been happening to Zahra to be removed, even if it meant killing her.....MOO.

I TIA with you. I will eat my hat if Zahra died due to medical neglect. I think EB killed Z in a fit of rage.

(it's a good thing my hat is invisible)

I hope I'm asking this question correctly . . . If her lawyers collected evidence and due to how it was collected and/or handled, what impact could that have on using that evidence in a trial? KWIM?

More than likely it will not come into evidence in court, contaminated and no chain of custody.

We now know why all the later warrants have been sealed. The defense has now prejudiced its client tremendously, most likely suceeding in gaining a pretty much automatic change of venue for this trial, when it occurs.

IMO, it's still looking to me like there were no squirrels scurrying around in that attic, nor was it a drug stash for daddy and SM. Able to dismember=able to do the unspeakable.

Good line, might quote it sometime if you don't mind.

I don't think anyone believes her story about how Z died. BUT, you can't deny that she DID tell LE the truth about Z being dismembered and giving exact locations on where the remains would be.

She did help LE in this case, regardless of the type of monster she is. If she kept quiet they may have never found Z because you know AB is NOT giving up anything. He is sticking to the innocent guy who was blindsided by all of this.

Yes, I do give her that. She told them where to find the body. That means IMO she's admitted to having a part in the disposal (though of course she isn't going to admit to having any part of the dismemberment) .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub
Back