Paperwork Details Elisa Baker’s Involvement In Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
EB told investigators this and her defense atty USES this in a brief to argue for bond REDUCTION? Are you kidding me? That alone should warrant even more serious charges against her. I wonder if she told who helped her dismember the body or how it was done?

Yes, and all this all points to her own GUILT! She knew every place where the remains were scattered meaning SHE WAS THERE doing the scattering or, at least, was with AB when THEY did the scattering. She knew about he dismemberment because again, she was THERE. And she obviously handled the dismembered parts (HOW COULD A SANE PERSON WHO IS NOT IN THE MEDICAL PROFESSION DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT??!!) without emotion and tossed them here and there. If she is that disconnected, I think she would have no problem at all getting out something and dismembering that child all on her own. Not that I think AB is innocent, I think he had full knowledge of all this at the very least.

Isn't she something? It's like 'ok, I just told you the gory details and where we put all the body parts' so can I get out now? I don't think so.

Maybe she didn't. I don't think they recovered all of Zahra.

I should have worded it as what has been found. I was more making a point that if 2 people went in 2 different directions she wouldnt be able to tell exactly where what was found if she wasnt in the same places. I personally think she had help but I also think she was quite capable of doing it all on her own. JMO

There is no mention in the article that she killed Zahra.

I knew she had told them something when Ms. Dubs, a DP lawyer came for a visit on the 24th of Oct.

How did Zahra die? Why isn't AB arrested? Grrr....

Certainly had she rolled over and implicated AB he would have been arrested by now. This case is sick beyond sick. I'm one for the DP to be on a case by case basis. This is one case where the DP IMO is warranted.

I meant to say in my last post that she could have been involved in Zahra's murder and felt that being "helpful" would make her seem innocent, even if she's guilty as hell. Not sure the way I said it came across the way I meant it.

And I'm not saying that's the case, just that it can't be discounted as a possibility. She is not exactly a truthful person in general.

I'm certain they did. What other reason could you think of for her to cooperate?
Yep, just read your post, of course,,,,

Too add, if the DP was taken off the table for her cooperation, thats no cake walk. The heinous nature of this crime will no doubt put a target one ones back in prison life. It wont be easy to live let alone survive. Even inmates will crucify one for this kind of crime.

Adam has been in shock from the moment he realized Z was missing. And he still is. What could he do?

SNIPPED; BBM:

"These accusations are... I don't know know what to say," Killian told ABC News. "Mr. Baker obviously categorically denies any of this.... We just see these writings as desperate attempts of someone incarcerated to divert attention away."

Killian said Adam Baker took news of his daughter's death as "shock... just the worst nightmare."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/zahra-baker-exclusive-elisa-baker-jailhouse-letter/story?id=12145895&page=2
Assuming for a second that he was in shock.

He has done nothing about the abuse, nothing about her not being in school, nothing about her not being seen for a long time, he has done nothing about anything that he should have done. HE was her Bio Parent so NO he was not in shock he is full of chit.

My underline:

Wonder what that piece of evidence was and where it was located.

Seems she has been singing like the canary while locked up. Why hasn't LE acted upon some of this to charge AB? I guess AB is just denying everything and saying "she's nuts".

Boggles the mind.

I'm kind of confused with something. Her attorneys located the piece of evidence??? They went and got something and picked it up and gave it to LE?? Isn't that some kind of no-no? Shouldn't they have just given the info to the police and let them go and get it?

I think AB's lawyer is going to use EB's past history of perpetual lying to unimplicate his client.

Hmmm...something not in the house, not in either car, not at a previous search site.

No clue, but my mind is going back to that mysterious Monte Carlo for some reason. Although, in all fairness, I AM kinda obsessed with that thing. :waitasec:

Perhaps the Indian Grave Rd location? I drove out there myself and I could easily see why it would be hard to find anything out there. It was awful!

Yes, and all this all points to her own GUILT! She knew every place where the remains were scattered meaning SHE WAS THERE doing the scattering or, at least, was with AB when THEY did the scattering. She knew about he dismemberment because again, she was THERE. And she obviously handled the dismembered parts (HOW COULD A SANE PERSON WHO IS NOT IN THE MEDICAL PROFESSION DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT??!!) without emotion and tossed them here and there. If she is that disconnected, I think she would have no problem at all getting out something and dismembering that child all on her own. Not that I think AB is innocent, I think he had full knowledge of all this at the very least.

Isn't she something? It's like 'ok, I just told you the gory details and where we put all the body parts' so can I get out now? I don't think so.
FWIW - I don't think LE has found all of Zahra - yet.

EB might have only had info of the "parts" that she disposed of and the missing ones are the ones AB took to dispose of - KWIM?

I really, reeeeally want to know what item of evidence the defense team located and collected all on their own in the late evening/early morning hours.

Adam has been in shock from the moment he realized Z was missing. And he still is. What could he do?

SNIPPED; BBM:

"These accusations are... I don't know know what to say," Killian told ABC News. "Mr. Baker obviously categorically denies any of this.... We just see these writings as desperate attempts of someone incarcerated to divert attention away."

Killian said Adam Baker took news of his daughter's death as "shock... just the worst nightmare."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/zahra-baker-exclusive-elisa-baker-jailhouse-letter/story?id=12145895&page=2

bbm

more likely shock that EB ratted him out plus, was the tour guide for the disposal sites...

I really, reeeeally want to know what item of evidence the defense team located and collected all on their own in the late evening/early morning hours.

Me too! Perhaps something computer related? Trying to think of something that they could "handle" themselves...hmmm:waitasec:

I know an attorney is supposed to represent his client to the best of his ability regardless.... but quite honestly if I were EB's attorney (assuming the attorney is court appointed, idk) I would so not be a very "good" attorney.
Maybe her attorney's aren't demented, just sick of her. I can't imagine they would actually expect any kindness from the judge.

We had a case here over a decade ago where a young man, David McClure, knifed his dad and stepmom to death, totally admitted it. It was a gruesome scene. This is a small town, his court appointed lawyer didn't fight very hard for him, just did the basics. McClure is on death row, where he belongs.

Good point. On jury duty, I've noticed court-appointed attorneys throwing their client to the wolves. I've seen them not even give opening or closing statements. I think they just want to end the trial quickly so they can get back to the clients who actually PAY them.

Was it ever mentioned if EB had a phone and texted much? I would think that would be something that LE would already have checked out...but maybe she made her lawyers privy of something that AB texted her? I dont know....Im sure LE would have already checked phone records.

wasn't it reported that during one of the searches, a cell phone was found.
don't remember if I ever heard it a second time ... or if it was related, even

I am thinking she told them where the tool was that was used. Sorry but I can't type the words about why the tool was used.

HICKORY, N.C. -- A bond reduction request for Elisa Baker reveals new details on how she helped detectives in the Zahra Baker case.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25801554/detail.html

<snipped from article>

In addition, they said that due to the international attention the case has garnered, Elisa Baker is now instantly recognizable and would not be able to easily avoid detection if she left the area.

<snipped>

What the heck, leave the area??

I don't think anyone believes her story about how Z died. BUT, you can't deny that she DID tell LE the truth about Z being dismembered and giving exact locations on where the remains would be.

She did help LE in this case, regardless of the type of monster she is. If she kept quiet they may have never found Z because you know AB is NOT giving up anything. He is sticking to the innocent guy who was blindsided by all of this.

Well I am not sure I am not going crazy, but....
There is a place in me that says that anyone that can do anything that horrific may actually enjoy the telling of the story as if they were doing it all over again.Call me nuts...But she is too much of a con artist and a deviant, evil person for me not to consider that.

SNIPPED; BBM:

Don't buy it...this Killian is full of it.

<snipped from article>

In addition, they said that due to the international attention the case has garnered, Elisa Baker is now instantly recognizable and would not be able to easily avoid detection if she left the area.

<snipped>

What the heck, leave the area??

They are saying because of the high profile she wouldn't be a flight risk..

I didn't get that the Defense team went and recovered evidence but rather the defense team gave information to LE that led to the discovery of important evidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back