Paperwork Details Elisa Baker’s Involvement In Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder what she told them happened on the mattress. I would think LE would ask what is on the mattress.

Adam has been in shock from the moment he realized Z was missing. And he still is. What could he do?

SNIPPED; BBM:

"These accusations are... I don't know know what to say," Killian told ABC News. "Mr. Baker obviously categorically denies any of this.... We just see these writings as desperate attempts of someone incarcerated to divert attention away."

Killian said Adam Baker took news of his daughter's death as "shock... just the worst nightmare."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/zahra-baker-exclusive-elisa-baker-jailhouse-letter/story?id=12145895&page=2
You truly believe he had nothing to do with this? You think his 9/11 call was due to shock?

There is no mention in the article that she killed Zahra.

I knew she had told them something when Ms. Dubs, a DP lawyer came for a visit on the 24th of Oct.

How did Zahra die? Why isn't AB arrested? Grrr....

OH yeah, she's ratting/ratted on AB!!! Keep on talking EB!
So the only reason they would go through the horrific task of dismemberment and concealment of remains is to hide something heinous in the first place (DUH) so there are gonna be so many charges on this couple they will never see light of day AND as we know child abusers/murderers are considered the bottom feeders in the prison pop. Wonder how much lower AB will be below THAT! If they don't put him in solitary he won't live long, which is ok with me. This case is one of the worst for me in a long time. I mean have we ever had a case where the "parent" dismembered their child????? I can't think of one.

Some ask why they didn't just "give" Zahra away since they obviously didn't want her, but when you ask that you misunderstand abusers. They NEED someone to abuse, they have no empathy for the victim and get a great power high from the abuse. They abuse because that is WHO they are, everything else is window dressing.

Rest in Peace Beautiful Zahra.

My underline:

Wonder what that piece of evidence was and where it was located.

Seems she has been singing like the canary while locked up. Why hasn't LE acted upon some of this to charge AB? I guess AB is just denying everything and saying "she's nuts".

Boggles the mind.

They need evidence not just accusations to charge AB. EB can point her finger at him the entire time, but if the evidence is pointing straight at her ... nothing she says holds any validity. I don't believe anything this woman says and from the faces and comments released by LE about her I don't think they do either. We've been told by family and friends that EB was a liar and master manipulator. Why would that have changed now ???

The fact is that SHE knew where the body was, SHE led them to it, SHE has been accused of abusing Zahra by many. I find it entirely too self serving that her "truth" now is the ONLY scenerio in which she would appear squeaky clean. "I FOUND her dead. I WANTED to call 911. REALLY. Adam MADE me write the letter. HE dismembered Zahra and scattered her right where I happened to live. I had NOTHING to do with any of it !!! Now let me out of jail. K, thanks. "

You truly believe he had nothing to do with this? You think his 9/11 call was due to shock?

No. I believe this is a case of wicked attraction. IMO, daddy was a participant in this homicide.

You know it would be funny if it weren't so fricking tragic. The woman is demented and so are her attorneys if they think the judge would reduce her bond now.

I don't think EB has the capacity to tell the truth.

She has the capacity to do whatever is best for her in this situation and I imagine the DP isn't looking too good to her right now. Will everything she say be truth? Heck no, but there will be truthful parts, liars always incorporate slivers of truth, sometimes without knowing/realizing it. LE will pick apart her words and find the truths. So glad EB can't be quiet!

I'm sorry maybe I am losing my mind but I am actually laughing.

:idea: Well your honor she admitted her ransom note was a lie, told them where the body is, where the evidence is... *whispers* ~oh and by the way the child was dismembered and tossed all over like garbage.~ So can she come out and play?

:yow: Really? We know how crazy Elisa is but what is going on in her attorney's head?

The beginning of the END of AB walking around FREE I hope..

I think I am beginning to understand why the dogs hit on both vehicles.

Sorry to be so crass...but it sounds like they loaded up the parts in the two cars and took off to scatter them.

It seems obvious to me (and I have been wrong before) that she did not kill Zahra. How in the name of all that is sacred could she apply to have her bail lowered if she had murdered the child?

I think I am beginning to understand why the dogs hit on both vehicles.

Sorry to be so crass...but it sounds like they loaded up the parts in the two cars and took off to scatter them.

Yup and/or put the mattress in one car, remains in the other.

I'm not sure why but I hope she spills the beans on how she really died. I feel like there are so many parts of this that are missing that I won't be able to feel peace with it until everything is revealed.

I thought after they found her I would feel better, but I feel worse because I keep going through the worst scenarios in my head.

:idea: Well your honor she admitted her ransom note was a lie, told them where the body is, where the evidence is... *whispers* ~oh and by the way the child was dismembered and tossed all over like garbage.~ So can she come out and play?

:yow: Really? We know how crazy Elisa is but what is going on in her attorney's head?

No kidding - is this the beginnings of inadequate defense counsel maneuverings? :banghead:

It seems obvious to me (and I have been wrong before) that she did not kill Zahra. How in the name of all that is sacred could she apply to have her bail lowered if she had murdered the child?

:waitasec::waitasec: Easily. She's a nutcase. (IMO)

1) The attorney still has to do what the client wants even if it is 100% ignorant.

2) The attorney has to DO something or be considered ineffective council

3) Elise wants the screws turned on AB, it galls her that he is still walking free. (I know many are outraged that he is still free but every day he stays out of jail makes Elise even angrier and her discomfort is a bit satisfying for me)

4) The attorney has a sick sense of humor?

That's what her attorneys are implying. She did NOT murder Z and she helped LE find everything they needed.

Her lawyers aren't stupid, if she killed Zahra there is no way in heck they would advise her to give LE everything.

Then again, she could be lying to her lawyers. Who knows? meh, bleh lol

You know it would be funny if it weren't so fricking tragic. The woman is demented and so are her attorneys if they think the judge would reduce her bond now.

I know an attorney is supposed to represent his client to the best of his ability regardless.... but quite honestly if I were EB's attorney (assuming the attorney is court appointed, idk) I would so not be a very "good" attorney.
Maybe her attorney's aren't demented, just sick of her. I can't imagine they would actually expect any kindness from the judge.

We had a case here over a decade ago where a young man, David McClure, knifed his dad and stepmom to death, totally admitted it. It was a gruesome scene. This is a small town, his court appointed lawyer didn't fight very hard for him, just did the basics. McClure is on death row, where he belongs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back