Paris Hilton - 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow...she gets out of jail and relaxes in Maui. I can't stand her!

Maybe she thinks people in Hawaii won't recognize her. Wonder how many days it's going to take her to start up the party.

I dunno how long she will last in Maui - pretty low key from what I've seen there.

Yet, we continue to watch, so it's obviously not THAT embarrassing. Not only do we spend our free time watching her, but judging by the sheer volume of pages devoted to her on WS alone, we spend an awful lot of our free time writing about her. As much as we all say we hate her, and put her down for being dimwitted, we still watch, talk and write about her life. WE being a collective "we".

It's been said that the vast majority of people don't care about her, but if that were actually true, then LKL wouldn't interview her, MSNBC wouldn't interrupt their regular programming with news about her and she wouldn't be in practically half of the magazines in circulation. Regular folk wouldn't spend their time reading and writing about her to oblivion. Face it, for whatever reason, the American public is fascinated with her.

I have said that I don't like her, but here I am, reading and writing about her just like everyone else here, taking time away from my family. DOH!

Glenn Beck (CNN Headline News) had a good interview about this tonite with Dr. Keith Ablow.

According to Ablow, "Paris is our cocaine." Also:

"ABLOW: Well, I think it says that we want distraction but also not just from her. We want distraction from our own feelings, from our own emotional loose ends, and she seems to be for us, somewhere, where we can take a vacation emotionally."I agree with him.

Link:http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0706/29/gb.01.html
(After the intro)

This has been all over our news DK. I just can barely stand to hear it. It is really turning into quite the political issue.

Poor little entitled rich girl:sick: :loser:

Poor little entitled rich girl:sick: :loser:
They are saying that they gave her the brand new out of the package uniform because they didn't have a used size 3 and the one she had was falling off of her frail body. lmao.

Problem was "She's a size #3" so new jail duds were in order:doh:

Wow! Did anybody see Paris on Letterman tonight? I just watched it and ... it was painful to watch!

He kept asking her about jail and she kept saying she wasn't there to talk about that. (she has new perfume and movie, after all:rolleyes: ). I thought she was going to cry and actually started to feel sorry for her becuase he kept asking about jail and making prison jokes.

I think he was being so rude, unlike how he treats his guests normally, because he was trying to get her to say something to the youth of America about what she learned from her mistake (DUI). And she wouldn't say anything except jail was horrible, she is stronger because she lived through it, and she was the victim here. She took no responsibility for why she went to jail.

I just wondered if anyone else saw it.

(this was about as awkward as when he had Kreamer on his show to apologize, and the audience thought it was a joke or skit, but it wasn't).

Wow! Did anybody see Paris on Letterman tonight? I just watched it and ... it was painful to watch!

He kept asking her about jail and she kept saying she wasn't there to talk about that. (she has new perfume and movie, after all:rolleyes: ). I thought she was going to cry and actually started to feel sorry for her becuase he kept asking about jail and making prison jokes.

I think he was being so rude, unlike how he treats his guests normally, because he was trying to get her to say something to the youth of America about what she learned from her mistake (DUI). And she wouldn't say anything except jail was horrible, she is stronger because she lived through it, and she was the victim here. She took no responsibility for why she went to jail.

I just wondered if anyone else saw it.

(this was about as awkward as when he had Kreamer on his show to apologize, and the audience thought it was a joke or skit, but it wasn't).
I watched it. She is a joke and a loser in my opinion. She can't admit anything she did wrong. I can't stand her.:loser:

I saw it. In my opinion she missed the absolute perfect opportunity to make lite of the situation in a way that would endear her to adults and help the teens and kids that look up to her realize that it is wrong to drink and drive. She could have apologized to America and had a little bit of humor along with it. People would have believed her more in that situation being led by Dave, but telling the truth through humor.

She missed a perfect time to get back in good graces with the public.

No, I didn't watch it. I just wish DL and others would quit having her on. Wish she would just go and live in Japan where they apparently idolize her.

I totally agree. Oops! She blew it again!
AS USUAL....yes she blew it again.:doh: And she said how "mature" she was! Yeah..... right!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I watched it. She is a joke and a loser in my opinion. She can't admit anything she did wrong. I can't stand her.:loser:

She totally is. Did anyone see the Tina Fey interview with Howard Stern? When they had Paris H. on SNL the cast thought it could be a great show. But, Tina says Paris refused to do any self-deprecating humor. Tina said she had no sense of humor at all, treated everybody like crap and took herself incredibly seriously. She was also horrible on the show. Tina called her a . I feel sorry for Britney and Lindsey, but I can't bring myself to give the teeniest bit of sympathy for Paris H. I just think she is a complete waste of space.

She totally is. Did anyone see the Tina Fey interview with Howard Stern? When they had Paris H. on SNL the cast thought it could be a great show. But, Tina says Paris refused to do any self-deprecating humor. Tina said she had no sense of humor at all, treated everybody like crap and took herself incredibly seriously. She was also horrible on the show. Tina called her a . I feel sorry for Britney and Lindsey, but I can't bring myself to give the teeniest bit of sympathy for Paris H. I just think she is a complete waste of space.
"Waste of space".........LOL.....
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I saw it too. Dave was awesome. While it made me uncomfortable to watch (I have way too much empathy for people, even if I despise them), I loved it all the same. I can't stand Paris and her beak-like nose. She has NO clue what real life is about. Why anyone would idolize her or even admire or like her is beyond me. She has done NOTHING with her life to deserve such things.

Oh, and I hate her haircut. She looks like a 40-year-old soccer mom (and I have nothing against soccer moms, I'm one myself).

And another thing. The way she talks is highly annoying.

P.S. She's too skinny.

(I don't have much of an opinion on Paris though :D )

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue
Back