Paris Hilton to serve time

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this will be the wake up call she so obviously needs. You would think her parents would want her to get some tough love so she could straighten up before she ends up dead from an overdose or a car crash.

VB

Well what do you expect from the same parents that thought her sex tape was a PR stroke of genius?

I swear I read/heard that, that they were not upset in the least. I'll try to find a link but until I can, I'll just say that it's my opinion.

ETA: Found it!! I'm not vouching for the source, just that I'd heard it.
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Kathy+Hilton+s+sex+tape+pride-12359.html

bold and big by j2m----
THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST PARTS OF THE JAIL SENTENCE--
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'm sure her time won't be hard time, but she won't be able to have her cell phone, blackberry, (will she?) and no going out. She will have to follow someone else's rules for a change. I hope the other inmates give her a hard azz time. (Although I don't wish her any physical harm). Maybe she'll see that she's not so "special" to the rest of the world.

Hopefully when she comes out, Hollywood won't embrace her and make her even more popular.

:woohoo:

oh yea they will--- she will do a reality show oon having done hard time next....:bang:

<snipped by SieSie>

Just maybe this might teach some of these celebrities to take a cab or hire a driver for the night, Lord knows they can afford it!!
Jubie

:clap: :clap: Ya' got that right!!! :clap: :clap:

oh yea they will--- she will do a reality show oon having done hard time next....:bang:

I know, but I can hope can't I?:D

I just saw this disheartening piece on TMZ:
http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/04/45-days-her-*advertiser censored*/

Please, don't let that be true.

Apparently her mother was making comment in court to the effect of this wasn't a reality show. LOL OH YES IT IS! Reality that Paris darling is NOT above reproach. I think it's hysterical.

Was justice served? No, right off the bat, because if this had been an ordinary person they would have left that courthouse in handcuffs and headed straight to jail RIGHT THEN. Why was she given a month before her jail time? To allow her some time to get some strings pulled?
And still it remains to be seen IF she does the jailtime...Michelle Rodriguez from "Lost" was sentenced to do 60 days in the same jail, and did a big ol' whopping 2 hours!

lol--Oh God this is too funny--45 days and no makeup allowed--hey,without makeup she probably looks better--geez I hope she's not claustrophobic--i know i am and i couldn't take those confines for 5 minutes let alone 45 days--have fun Paris--June 5 is looming big

Was justice served? No, right off the bat, because if this had been an ordinary person they would have left that courthouse in handcuffs and headed straight to jail RIGHT THEN. Why was she given a month before her jail time? To allow her some time to get some strings pulled?
And still it remains to be seen IF she does the jailtime...Michelle Rodriguez from "Lost" was sentenced to do 60 days in the same jail, and did a big ol' whopping 2 hours!
--good point

I wonder if Paris might just hop on a private plane and exit the US... Her sentence doesn't begin until June 5.

It must be a quite day in OZ as this is our top headline at the moment.

Paris has a PhD is spin, so I've little doubt she will turn this to her full advantage....maybe she'll make a reality TV show out of her stay in the clinker!

I'll eat my hat if she serves 45 days.

Kathy Hilton's Remarks:

Moments after Paris Hilton was sentenced to serve 45 in the clink, TMZ learned that her mother, Kathy, rushed over to the lead prosecutor and lashed out, "I want your autograph. This is pathetic."

In the same breath, as she walked out of the courtroom, Kathy looked up and said, "I can't believe all the money we spent on this."
http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/04/paris-mom-to-prosecutor-this-is-pathetic/

Poor Kathy Hilton...she spent so much money...like she didn't have it to start with...maybe if she had spent the time being a decent mother and teaching her daughter about drinking and driving she wouldn't have had to spend money defending her.
Hey I want this prosecuters autograph too...I admire him for not backing down, and the only pathetic thing about this whole situation is Kathy, her daughter, and every other celebrity out there who think the laws don't apply to them!

Good to hear it - I'm glad the judge isn't letting her get off with paying a fine or any other type of service - she needs a real lesson before she kills some people!

Good to hear it - I'm glad the judge isn't letting her get off with paying a fine or any other type of service - she needs a real lesson before she kills some people!

That is it in a nutshell. She will if her collison course stays on track. Then all the apologists will come on board with why didn't she have help or why didn't the court system punish her...

They are punishing her but it is up to her to get the help she needs. If she doesn't then society is at her mercy once again.

They should also order her to join AA, they do where i live..Poor baby~poor brat!!

somehow i don't think she'll get out in two hours - she deliberately lied to the judge.....he also said no work release, no home monitoring substitute - as long as they don't film all this for a simple life......hey, maybe her good friend nichole ritchie can get caught, too - and end up keeping paris company for the 45 days lol.....

by the way - any suggestions who can play paris when she films her poor pathetic life someday???

I bet she will fight the original conviction and get out of this.

Plus,due to overcrowding in LA County jails, I am pretty sure they only serve a fraction of their time. She would probably serve maybe 4 or 5 days I would guess and then be released. I think I heard their good time program was 10% of sentenced.

I don't think this is over. JMHO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donald Redfield