Paris Hilton to serve time

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't watch the interview, but I heard on the radio this morning that she was unbelievably BORING....which is my general impression of her anyway.

Will you guys get me a gig with Larry the next time I violate parole if I promise to be interesting? Heck, maybe I'll even leave my panties at home!

Morning Ms. Jilly :)

Very tongue in cheek, unfortunately I do know who she is, just can't figure why she is considered much of anything. I might seriously consider dis-owning one of my kids if they even thought of acting like Ms. Hilton. At a minimum I would seek counseling for them and I don't even believe in shrinks.:crazy:

Afternoon RC! Well, like most of us - none of us really understand the Paris phenomena. I blame the media. Most experts agree that she has done a brilliant job of marketing herself. She's got to the position where she can command $50,000 and up for simply attending a party or club. Crazy.

Sounds like Paris has had counseling. Larry asked her if she'd ever seen a Psychiatrist LOL. She told him she had been to a "therapist". I think she should get her money back!:D

Oh I see, thanks jilly. I have to do my PH homework before I open my big mouth lol.LOL!
:laugh: Well, since it is documented then of course she should have thrown herself on the mercy of the public and repented.

LOL. Atta Girl!!!:D

I didn't watch the interview, but I heard on the radio this morning that she was unbelievably BORING....which is my general impression of her anyway.

Will you guys get me a gig with Larry the next time I violate parole if I promise to be interesting? Heck, maybe I'll even leave my panties at home!
LOL! Pretty funny SCM! :crazy:

Ok, I just saw the best news clip. One of MSNBC morning people, Mika B., (I can't spell her last name) refused to make Paris the lede story this morn. She even takes out a lighter at one point and tries to set her script on fire!!

bwahahahahahah. It cracked me up.

I saw the video while looking thru www.socialitelife.com

It's on the fifth page, I think, if anyone's interested.

Please let me know if there's a thread on this somewhere else, I couldn't find one.

She's saying she has NEVER taken drugs, and rarely drinks.

When LKL asked her what she'd like to change about herself, she said the "pitch" of her voice when she gets nervous. :bang:

Well, there are numerous pictures out there, that say otherwise. She is so full of it.

I've only seen bits and pieces of the interview. I was watching clips of it last night (I can't remember what show it was). Why couldn't she have said "yes, I have done drugs in the past but I no longer do them and ....blah, blah, blah" instead of outright lying? Most people have seen those videos.

I had to laugh though when I was sitting there and I mentioned to my son that I honestly thought she had some type of learning disability or something. About that time she started talking about being "caustaphobic". She said it that way twice. I could understand if it was once but she actually thinks that's the word. If I have something then I'm sure gonna learn how to pronounce it.

I agree with one of the other posters that she looks better without the blue contacts. When she was leaving :laugh:"prison" she looked very pretty without all the makeup and extensions.

The sidekicks on the Morning Joe show (MSNBC) that is replacing Imus for now...that's Mika and don't know his name but he also appears on Tucker's show. They were FUNNY making fun of the interview. They mentioned if you're going to claim you've been reading the Bible, for GOD's sake memorize ONE verse! Apparently Paris thought it was an open book test, but as she glanced at her notes, there was nothing! Very funny. She was obviously not prepared for that interview and to quote a prophet, "stupid is as stupid does". OK, Forrest may not be a prophet but "simply" wise.

One thing I noticed: LK asked if she did drugs she said No. Asked if she had a drinking problem and she replied something like: no, absolutely not.
Wow, she's really trying to convince someone she doesn't have a drinking problem. She put great emphasis on that answer. She drove drunk, but she claimed she was not a criminal and didn't deserve what she got. She is unable to admit she did anything wrong.

They've shown her smoking a blunt. One Hollywood guy said that stars don't consider pot a drug, so she wasn't lying? Gag me with a spoon.

I laughed about the Boardroom comment too.

It's all just so pathetic. Meanwhile, we've got terrorists trying to detinate car bombs in London, a horrible illegal immigration problem etc. etc.

I hope America will wake up and realize that we can't trust our politicians anymore to fairly represent us and for now, we should take a break from our blind trust that they will while we check out with this phoney infotainment and concentrate on real issues. We used to feel comfortable in knowing we were being represented so that we could watch this fluff with the security that we live in the best place in the world. That is changing rapidly! If I never hear about Paris Hilton again, it will be too soon. With that said, I think I'll make a pledge to live in a Paris-free zone and comment no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum