Paris Hilton to serve time

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really bugs me watching her facial expressions, IMO she just keeps posing and shows no real expression.

VB

LOL, did you see the fancy cake someone brought her after she got out of prison? think it was Nicole Ritchies Mother? Also, the hairstylists van going into P's grandparents estate (new weaves for Paris' hair) and the 2 million dollar mansion she has rented for the Summer?

And you really think she read the Bible in prison? LOL!! This was what she was reading, "Best summer rental brochures" Why cant REALLY talented young people get this same attention? Paris has no talent IMO just a 10th GR dropout with a weird name and even her brother is name "Baron". gads, I blame the parents for this mess. Paris acts more like a 17 yr old than 27.
She was pretty wild when she came here to Ybor city, dancing on tables at some club, etc. And she doesnt DRINK? LOL:rolleyes:

I thought there was video online where she talked about scoring coke? And she says she has never done any drugs? I guess I imagined the video.:confused:

I like the part how she works so hard. Movies, TV show, book and recording artist...geeze Have you seen her TV show? Come on

Come on...everyone knows at least 2 of the 10 Comandments! Don't even have to have ever read a bible or gone to church to learn those or other passages. She is too stupit...yes, stupiT! Her parents did one bang up job raising her...they taught her absolutely nothing! :rolleyes:

Her parents should be embarrassed. I don't really care for Donald Trump but he and Ivana did a good job of raising theirs.

The two oldest have college degrees, the youngest is in college, and they work in their father's business.

AC ROCKS!!!!!!! Go Anderson!!!:woohoo:

Here's a guy (AC) that is due to inherit $millions as well because of his mother's empire. He has chosen to do something for himself and make a difference. I've never seen AC be so opinionated and he didn't hold back! Great questions!

Didn't you love the PR guy? - Hilton has a moronic personality!! LOL

What a great show tonite!

I absolutely love AC!! I loved his whole take on Paris last night. He was right on about her.

It's obvious that his mother raised him to work hard and be true to himself. If I were Paris' parents, I'd be very embarassed. But then again, they have part of the responsibility of who she has become. Maybe they are proud.

I like the part how she works so hard. Movies, TV show, book and recording artist...geeze Have you seen her TV show? Come on

Hubby and I lost it when she talked about how no one gets to see her in the "boardroom". :laugh: Who does this chic think she's kidding? And all of her "reading", bahaahaa, she couldn't even graduate from high school.

She gets the last laugh though. She made over 4 million dollars last year. We didn't.

Hubby and I lost it when she talked about how no one gets to see her in the "boardroom". :laugh: Who does this chic think she's kidding? And all of her "reading", bahaahaa, she couldn't even graduate from high school.

She gets the last laugh though. She made over 4 million dollars last year. We didn't.

I think the judge was 100% correct when he put her in :behindbar !!!
She thought she was above the law & the judge showed everyone he meant what he said!!!

She learnt nothing! :boohoo:

i had not had any real exposure to paris hilton (except thinking she was over-exposed to the public) until last night's interview. prison did not change her one iota and what we heard about that is spin from her people. i thought LKL did a skillful job in bringing out who she still really was. this hour is the only one i will waste on this young woman. she has no clue.

If you can take a little more time izzy - I'd recommend reading this transcript for Anderson Cooper's analysis.

One of my favorite quotes:

COOPER: Because, I have got to tell you, if part of being a celebrity is creating a mystique about somebody, :laugh: she's destroying it every time she opens that lip-glossed mouth of hers.

Here are the links: He covered it for about 90 mins last nite. He kept going to clips of Larry's interview, so if you skip all these, it isn't so long. The second link is short because it goes into other news.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0706/27/acd.01.html

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0706/27/acd.02.html

I absolutely love AC!! I loved his whole take on Paris last night. He was right on about her.

It's obvious that his mother raised him to work hard and be true to himself.. I were Paris' parents, I'd be very embarassed. But then again, they have part of the responsibility of who she has become. Maye they are proud.

I agree. Here's a guy that was raised the same way as Paris (with money) but it's obvious he had some great parenting.

From what I've seen and heard from her parents, they are beaming with pride. Always have. Her nickname is 'Star'.

I completely lost it about the "boardroom" too. LOL.

AC had some guy on from Forbes last nite and he said she made at least $7 million last year. She gets $1million for the Simple Life!

She learnt nothing! :boohoo:

I agree. Absolutely nothing. And like someone said she did a lousy 23 days - it's not like she did 5 years or something and really did have the time to reflect.

I heard yesterday, that US magazine's latest issue has a 'no paris' in it. All the staff agreed they needed a break.

I thought there was video online where she talked about scoring coke? And she says she has never done any drugs? I guess I imagined the video.:confused:

She is so full of it. There are pictures and video of her doing lines off of a this big dude's hairy chest. Not to mention I have seen and heard her doing it on several occasions. :rolleyes:

Why would she divulge drug use to the public? I sure wouldn't.
I ,for one, am glad she denied using any drugs. There are young girls that look up to her and if she admits to doing drugs then they may be inclined to try drugs too. She is a bad enough role model as it is,why make it worse by admitting to drug use?
I think she said the right thing myself. Even better if she gets caught using drugs later or is arrested using. Then there will be consequences and impressionable youngsters will see she is a liar ,a drug user, and there are consequences associated with her reckless behavior.
Unless she changes of course. :p

Who is Paris Hilton - should I know who she is ? Someone important to the good of mankind ?

Why would she divulge drug use to the public? I sure wouldn't.
I ,for one, am glad she denied using any drugs. There are young girls that look up to her and if she admits to doing drugs then they may be inclined to try drugs too. She is a bad enough role model as it is,why make it worse by admitting to drug use?
I think she said the right thing myself. Even better if she gets caught using drugs later or is arrested using. Then there will be consequences and impressionable youngsters will see she is a liar ,a drug user, and there are consequences associated with her reckless behavior.
Unless she changes of course. :p

Anderson showed some video last nite of her getting high in some other country - might have been Amsterdam - forget. The chat about it wasn't included in the transcript.

Personally, I don't know why she would lie when she knows there is video of her out there?

It's obvious to me Paris did not prepare for this interview. She should have spent the day with a very good PR rep or waited a week or something! Then again, the renowned PR expert on Larry said she shouldn't be doing one hour interviews at all. I think this did her more harm than good.

IMO Paris imo went into that interview with the intention of dwelling on how unfair her sentence was. She'd managed to memorize a few facts. She was also ready to recite the little stack of her 'writings' she did while in jail possibly wanting to show us that she has creative writing skills.

She thought she was going to rehabilitate her image in one hour. I think she realized she failed when at the end of the interview, Larry gave her the results of a poll: 63%(?) think she got a fair sentence.

I agree. Absolutely nothing. And like someone said she did a lousy 23 days - it's not like she did 5 years or something and really did have the time to reflect.

I heard yesterday, that US magazine's latest issue has a 'no paris' in it. All the staff agreed they needed a break.

That's true. She made it sound like she had been in there for years. Does anyone else think her mom's face looks really puffy?

Hundreds of miles behind Danica RC!:D

Morning Ms. Jilly :)

Very tongue in cheek, unfortunately I do know who she is, just can't figure why she is considered much of anything. I might seriously consider dis-owning one of my kids if they even thought of acting like Ms. Hilton. At a minimum I would seek counseling for them and I don't even believe in shrinks.:crazy:

Anderson showed some video last nite of her getting high in some other country - might have been Amsterdam - forget. The chat about it wasn't included in the transcript.

Personally, I don't know why she would lie when she knows there is video of her out there?

It's obvious to me Paris did not prepare for this interview. She should have spent the day with a very good PR rep or waited a week or something! Then again, the renowned PR expert on Larry said she shouldn't be doing one hour interviews at all. I think this did her more harm than good.

IMO Paris imo went into that interview with the intention of dwelling on how unfair her sentence was. She'd managed to memorize a few facts. She was also ready to recite the little stack of her 'writings' she did while in jail possibly wanting to show us that she has creative writing skills.

She thought she was going to rehabilitate her image in one hour. I think she realized she failed when at the end of the interview, Larry gave her the results of a poll: 63%(?) think she got a fair sentence.

Oh I see, thanks jilly. I have to do my PH homework before I open my big mouth lol.
Well, since it is documented then of course she should have thrown herself on the mercy of the public and repented.

Oh I see, thanks jilly. I have to do my PH homework before I open my big mouth lol.
Well, since it is documented then of course she should have thrown herself on the mercy of the public and repented.

Jelly, dear, you just crack me up!

gaia:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members