Paris Hilton to serve time

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nothing to say but: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Suck it up Paris. At least Martha served her sentence like a real woman.

I heard a few WHOOHOOS in my office too!

(pretty bad when you work with a bunch of male attorneys)

Awwww pooor Paris.. Booo Hooo..
yeah right.. she needs to get on with it already. For cripes sake she remainds me of a spolied child who despite repeated warnings finally got caught for doing something naughty.
Just do the time and shut up already.. as so many others have said it.. none of this would have happened with joe average. They guards would have simply said shut up already. And she is making a big who ha over her solitary confinement.. where the rest of us would be the pokey with the rest of the population.
Good grief.

Oh and honestly I think Martha wold manage to protect her self if need be.. paris would pass out if she broke a nail..JMHO

good for the judge

Shep says has more juicy stuff coming after the courts spokesperson is done.

Some guy screaming in the background, LMAO screaming NOOOOOO, No No No.

Oh my goodness this is nuts.

I'm sitting here giggling.

Her medical issues weren't addressed!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fox News said she was taken from the court, screamin and crying, "MOM!!"

{{ BTW - congrats on your 100th post :clap: }}

I find this totally funny!!!

OMG I can't wait to get to a TV!!!

Rosco

That's not right for her to have to serve 45 days now b/c of the Sherriff. What was she supposed to do? Stay in the cell when the doors are open?

IMO - Considering Mama and Papa Hilton more than likely "greased some palms"... yeah... cuz ultimately, Mama and Papa probably had a heck of a lot to do with this fiasco.

That's not right for her to have to serve 45 days now b/c of the Sherriff. What was she supposed to do? Stay in the cell when the doors are open?

They just said on FOX, courtroom reporter, that the judge ordered her to serve the remainder of her sentence. So I'm taking that to mean 15 more days. OK, he just said good time is based upon the sherriff.

She'll get credit for 5 days already served.

She will do 40 more days.

40 days with no cupcakes... no In-N-Out burgers... back to mystery meat sandwiches...

And this from an interview she gave the night before going to jail the first time:

"I am ready to face the consequences of violating probation. During the past few weeks, I have had a lot of time to think and have come to realize I made some mistakes."

Hilton added, "This is an important point in my life and I need to take responsibility for my actions. In the future, I plan on taking more of an active role in the decisions I make. I want to thank my family, friends and fans for their continued support. Although I am scared, I am ready to begin my jail sentence."

Suck it up honey... :D :D

I wanna see it! I feel so bad for thinking this is funny. However, I bet Paris was laughing at the system while she got to hang out at home last night!

Please let me know if there's a thread on this somewhere else, I couldn't find one.

She's saying she has NEVER taken drugs, and rarely drinks.

When LKL asked her what she'd like to change about herself, she said the "pitch" of her voice when she gets nervous. :bang:

I saw a bit of it flipping through channels. Did you noticed how she was dressed? Very covered up. Also I think she was wearing less makeup than usual.

Please let me know if there's a thread on this somewhere else, I couldn't find one.

She's saying she has NEVER taken drugs, and rarely drinks.

When LKL asked her what she'd like to change about herself, she said the "pitch" of her voice when she gets nervous. :bang:

There should be a Surgeon General's warning stamped on Paris that says: Warning. Exposure to Paris Hilton for more than 5 seconds may lower your IQ substantially.

And what was that she said while in jail?...playing stupid is just an act. I nominate her for the Academy Awards!

She said she had to "get rid of a lot of people in her life" and they know who they are.........

LKL asked her what her favorite bible passage was and she said (after stumbling around) that she didn't have a favorite.

Sad.......pathetically sad. She's learned nothing, takes responsiblity for nothing, and sees this merely as more PR.

Shame.

Anderson Cooper is showing clips and discussing the interview. He clearly doesn't care for her! I love AC.

Anyway, he and LKL agreed that Paris probably didn't know any Bible passages, which is why she couldn't say one. I can't get over that dress she was wearing!

She said she had to "get rid of a lot of people in her life" and they know who they are.........

LKL asked her what her favorite bible passage was and she said (after stumbling around) that she didn't have a favorite.

Sad.......pathetically sad. She's learned nothing, takes responsiblity for nothing, and sees this merely as more PR.

Shame.

Right (seconds) before she uttered the above about getting rid of a lot of people, did you catch where she said she has learned from her mistakes and this learning has made her who she is today?

Ummm, who you are today, Paris, is someone 2 days out of jail. Let's give it a little time to see if you have learned from your mistakes, shall we?

Gag me with a pitchfork (been dying to use that phrase since the 80s) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members