Pastor of mega church says wife has gone away for 1 year...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They so deserve each other...IMO, they worship the almighty $.

I personally think that all this was a ploy. EVERY freaking bit of it. They wanted to raise more money for their church and hide BOTH of their short comings.

It's sad to me. Their are TRUE Christians who walk the world everyday doing good for everyone. They don't ask for anything, they just spread the word and do good.

This family does exactly the opposite. It is MADDENING!

This seemed like a hoax from the start. I gave the benefit of the doubt, I was wrong.

I agree with Teche... They deserve each other!

My religious side says, "Same on them!" Using religion to further you money hungry ways is harmful to the true christian message and make the ones that truly live the life look bad as well!

May God have mercy on their souls!

That article is OLD news. It is dated Feb. 17,2014. What I would like is a current status on Hope. The silence is deafening. I'm still not convinced she is safe. This is most likely a ploy to get money, or a cover up of some sort, but I'm still not convinced he hasn't harmed her.

I don't think there has been any PHYSICAL harm...if you will look on his twitter and other church websites, etc. he, as well as church members, mention her ... saying she was leading worship, is their co-pastor, on TBN TV, etc. I'm sure EMOTIONAL harm has been done, since his expose'. But she has not chosen to leave him, or speak out publicly against him....so not sure anyone can do much. The reason I posted the earlier article is b/c this is the beginning of his allusions to her being "home", back in church, and resuming her role as co-pastor of their church. Apparently as far as he's concerned, all is over and done ?!

I don't think there has been any PHYSICAL harm...if you will look on his twitter and other church websites, etc. he, as well as church members, mention her ... saying she was leading worship, is their co-pastor, on TBN TV, etc. I'm sure EMOTIONAL harm has been done, since his expose'. But she has not chosen to leave him, or speak out publicly against him....so not sure anyone can do much. The reason I posted the earlier article is b/c this is the beginning of his allusions to her being "home", back in church, and resuming her role as co-pastor of their church. Apparently as far as he's concerned, all is over and done ?!

Has she actually bee seen and has it been documented, or is it hearsay or Ron getting up and telling his congregation ?

If I was a woman , and was married to Ron , I would be having affairs too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member