Paternity Test pending

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just FYI, you cannot make a guy pay back child support until it is ordered, so whomever the father is should not be afraid to come forward for this reason. Any lawyer will tell you that. You cannot enforce an order that has not yet been written.

All along I've believed that KC has a good idea who the father is. Even if she is promiscuous I doubt she would have had sex with a different guy every night around the time Caylee was conceived. It's just not probable. When she knew she was pregnant I can imagine that KC backtracked and came up with a short list of possible candidates. As Caylee became a toddler and her features became more distinct, KC could figure out which guy from the short list Caylee looked like.

KC had friends and acquaintances when she became pregnant. So did Caylees father. Somebody knows something.

There could be many reasons why KC is being secretive about the father. But I wouldn't believe a word out of her mouth. Maybe he's dead and maybe he isn't.

Please refresh my memory, I don't recall who Casey dated that would be considered a 'bad boy'. Thanks.

I agree I don't think any of Casey's past boyfriends were bad boys. I think most of them loved partying and certain things but none of them were extreme bad boys.

I do wonder why S. Daley thinks Jesus Ortiz was the father. Was he also a friend of Jesus's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme