Patsy and the 911 Call

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
capps said:
I think everyone from LE to WS posters,are perplexed by the pineapple.

capps,

I'm not perplexed in the least by the pineapple. It fits my theory to a tee and all by itself eliminates the intruder theory. JonBenet would not have come downstairs quietly, sit at the breakfast room table, and snack on pineapple with a stranger.

In my opinion JonBenet ate the pineapple about one hour before she died. She ate it around midnight at the breakfast room table with someone she knew as the parents slept. His fingerprints are on the bowl. He sipped on tea and sat at the table in the chair he had been assigned to sit in for years, directly across from JonBenet. He could not be eliminated as the writer of the RN. His family lied and covered for him beginning on day one and it continues to do so today. He is not prosecutable.

BlueCrab

You can be so right BlueCrab that you convince me, on some days, but.

HOW could the Ramseys and their attorney take so many people to task, Enquirer etc., with Mr. Wood their attorney and the lawsuits concerning Burkes TOTAL innocence?

How could they in good conscience do that, on reflection it did divert attention from Burke to themselves, and they have lived under a leaky umbrella for nearly 10 years now.

As a frequent tea drinker, I do remove the bag, when it is JUST RIGHT. Does sound like a non connoiseur was drinking the tea THAT night.

BlueCrab said:
Zman,

The Ramseys changed their story soon after all three of them (John, Patsy, and Burke) were informed they had been caught on tape and had individually lied to the cops during the police interviews of 1997 and 1998 about Burke being upstairs in bed.

Each of the three Ramseys falsely said that Burke was upstairs in bed during the 911 call at 5:52 AM, he had slept through the night and knew nothing, and he wasn't woken until 7:00 AM when John and Fleet went into the bedroom and got him up to go to the White's house. All three Ramsey responses were identical and were obviously rehearsed lies.

When informed Burke's voice was on the enhanced final four seconds of the 911 call, proving Burke was DOWNSTAIRS at 5:52 AM and not upstairs in bed, and that they were all caught in separate lies during the police interviews, the Ramseys changed their story. They changed their story to say Burke was faking sleep. Unfortunately for the Ramseys, "faking sleep" has nothing to do with it. The 911 tape proves Burke was DOWNSTAIRS at 5:52 AM, and therefore the lies stand as lies. Faking sleep is an irrelevant Ramsey red herring that changes nothing. ALL THREE RAMSEYS LIED.

BlueCrab
My recollection is it was after Burke testified to the GJ that the Ramseys found out he was pretending to be asleep.

Again, until the 911 tape can be heard by all it doesn't "prove" anything. ST is the only one who has said anything publically and even that has varied. My recollection is in his book he says both John and Burke are there but in his depo, under oath, he says just Burke.

Camper said:
HOW could the Ramseys and their attorney take so many people to task, Enquirer etc., with Mr. Wood their attorney and the lawsuits concerning Burkes TOTAL innocence?

How could they in good conscience do that, on reflection it did divert attention from Burke to themselves, and they have lived under a leaky umbrella for nearly 10 years now.

Camper,

In football, the best defense is a good offense; it helps to control time of possession, etc. I think Lin Wood uses that same strategy; and he attacks with lawsuits.

The Ramseys didn't win any of the Burke lawsuits. They were all settled and the results sealed. I doubt if any money changed hands. But unfortunately the hollow lawsuits intimidated most of those who are searching for the truth, so Wood's offensive tactics worked and his defense of the guilty has apparently succeeded.

BlueCrab

Mama-cita said:
Well, Mark Klaas went to LE immediately, tok a polygraph, cooperated fully and told them he would do whatever he could to get all that out of the way so they could concentrate on finding Polly. INNOCENT parents behave this way. People who HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE behave this way. Look at the Smart family, they cooperated. They were out there all the time making public pleas. When people immediately LAWYER up and then silence themselves, they look like they have something to hide. BTW, how did anyone ever get to jail, much less trial, much less DR without evidence that convinced a jury of that person's peers as well as a judge (who could set aside a verdict if necessary) that the person was GUILTY?????????
M.Klaas should be aware that he could of easily flunked his polygraph as well as passed. If he flunks it he then may waste valuable LE time investigating him instead of possible suspects. One could say that someone trying so hard to prove he is innocent could be hiding something. Trying to gain favor with LE in hopes they will look elsewhere.

I don't like the term Lawyerd' up. Its our right as Americans.

What else do you think the R's could have done to help LE other than take a polygraph right away? Which still would have proved nothing.

BlueCrab said:
Zman,

The Ramseys changed their story soon after all three of them (John, Patsy, and Burke) were informed they had been caught on tape and had individually lied to the cops during the police interviews of 1997 and 1998 about Burke being upstairs in bed.

Each of the three Ramseys falsely said that Burke was upstairs in bed during the 911 call at 5:52 AM, he had slept through the night and knew nothing, and he wasn't woken until 7:00 AM when John and Fleet went into the bedroom and got him up to go to the White's house. All three Ramsey responses were identical and were obviously rehearsed lies.

When informed Burke's voice was on the enhanced final four seconds of the 911 call, proving Burke was DOWNSTAIRS at 5:52 AM and not upstairs in bed, and that they were all caught in separate lies during the police interviews, the Ramseys changed their story. They changed their story to say Burke was faking sleep. Unfortunately for the Ramseys, "faking sleep" has nothing to do with it. The 911 tape proves Burke was DOWNSTAIRS at 5:52 AM, and therefore the lies stand as lies. Faking sleep is an irrelevant Ramsey red herring that changes nothing. ALL THREE RAMSEYS LIED.

BlueCrab
BC you never answer the question I ask you.

Were can I see that JR and PR changed their story?
I'll save you the trouble.
Nowhere. Because it does not exist.

BlueCrab said:
Zman,

BlueCrab
zman
You must have missed Bluecrab's answer.

Zman said:
M.Klaas should be aware that he could of easily flunked his polygraph as well as passed. If he flunks it he then may waste valuable LE time investigating him instead of possible suspects.

This is clutching at straws, doncha think?

Marc Klaas knew there were witnesses to his daughter's kidnapping. He knew he wasn't a serious suspect. Look how quickly Jennifer Wilbank's fiance got a lawyer and refused a polygraph.

BlueCrab said:
capps,

I'm not perplexed in the least by the pineapple. It fits my theory to a tee and all by itself eliminates the intruder theory. JonBenet would not have come downstairs quietly, sit at the breakfast room table, and snack on pineapple with a stranger.

In my opinion JonBenet ate the pineapple about one hour before she died. She ate it around midnight at the breakfast room table with someone she knew as the parents slept. His fingerprints are on the bowl. He sipped on tea and sat at the table in the chair he had been assigned to sit in for years, directly across from JonBenet. He could not be eliminated as the writer of the RN. His family lied and covered for him beginning on day one and it continues to do so today. He is not prosecutable.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab,

I will readily admit my theory has holes that need to be filled.So does yours.

Let's look at your theory:

According to your theory,there are four,possibly five people involved:JR,PR,BR,NI,(possibly DS or JAR?).

One of the above stun gunned JB.
One of the above strangled JB with a cord.
One of the above sexually abused JB.
One of the above cracked JB's skull open.
One of the above wrote a fake ransom note.
One of the above staged a cover up.
One of the above took off with evidence (cord,duct tape)
One of the above have lied to authorities.

Also,according to your theory,the grand jury is aware of all this.But the courts decide that because,amongst the four/five people involved,there happens to be ONE that is under the age of twelve ... so the case is closed,and EVERYONE gets a free pass?

IMO,that's a hole that needs to be filled.

Ouote from BlueCrab:
"Only Patsy's and Burke's fingerprints were on the bowl of pinapple.The cops never released any information about whose fingerprints were on the big spoon sticking out of the bowl of pineapple and on the waterglass that contained the spent tea bag.

I see ... the BPD were quick to let us know that Patsy's and Burke's fingerprints were on the bowl,but fail to inform us of what was found on the spoon and glass....isn't that convenient.

capps, yep real handy information for the world to know.

Now then, reading the posts here this morning.

1. Ramseys sued lots of media outlets who 'inferred or backhandedly referred to Burke's possible guilt' to 'protect him' why bother since BPD had 'cleared him?

2. Was the ransom note written to cover for a member of the family who was,

a. Loved by the family.
b. In GA at the time of the murder, and had an alibi.
c. Someone else in the family?

Speculative conclusion: Protect the family from an incest accident, and maintain their status in the community (that did not work)?

Further IF it was an unfortunate accident of some other type, why not just call 911?

In Dr. Cyril Wecht's book, French says Patsy changed her story. She originally said she went to JonBenet's room at 5:45 to wake her up, found her bed empty, and found the ransom note on the stairs, then she changed it to the one we know today, which has her finding the note as she went to the kitchen to make coffee.

John Ramsey also changed his story about what happened when they came home Christmas night. First he said he put JonBenet in bed and read her a book, then he tried to claim he had been misunderstood, and said what he had said was he carried her to bed and read a book.

Nuisanceposter said:
In Dr. Cyril Wecht's book, French says Patsy changed her story. She originally said she went to JonBenet's room at 5:45 to wake her up, found her bed empty, and found the ransom note on the stairs, then she changed it to the one we know today, which has her finding the note as she went to the kitchen to make coffee.

John Ramsey also changed his story about what happened when they came home Christmas night. First he said he put JonBenet in bed and read her a book, then he tried to claim he had been misunderstood, and said what he had said was he carried her to bed and read a book.

If this is 100% accurate, I don't kow how anyone can doubt that a Ramsey committed this crime. (I don't mean to doubt you, nuisance - but I don't KNOW this for fact and I could get jumped on for my comments!!)
Couple this with ignoring RN, not sitting for interview for months, trying to leave town, lawyering up.....yikes!!

Zman said:

They changed their story in an NE story circa 2002. It came out while I was on holiday in Florida because I remember reading it on the plane on the way home.

Sometimes I feel that the discussion forums are like "Remind me of a man"

Remind me of a man
What man?
A man with power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do
Do what?
Remind me of a man
What man? ....

i.e. a question gets asked. It gets answered. A little time elapses and then the same question gets asked again - by the same people.

Zman said:

It's in the NATIONAL ENQUIROR interview the Ramseys gave. Patsy even served these gentlemen shamrock cookies....

http://www.acandyrose.com/04032001enquirer.htm

"Whatever the reason, John and Patsy have changed their story."

When asked when Burke woke up, John said it was after Patsy discovered the ransom note shortly after 5:30 a.m. Then he quickly changed his answer to say Burke woke up after the 911 call.

But then John changed his story again, calling The ENQUIRER as we went to press to say that Burke was awake BEFORE the 911 call. John told us:

"Burke recalled his mother screaming, 'Where's my baby?' and me saying, 'Calm down, calm down, we need to call the police.'"

capps said:
BlueCrab,

Let's look at your theory:

capps,

Your quote above, "Let's look at your theory " is where you strayed. Your laundry list described a collection of my THEORIES (plural). I don't have one theory, that's why you don't see a theory of mine listed in the "theories" thread. I don't know who killed JonBenet, so I have several theories.

From the evidence, as I interpret it, I have only educated guesses about who's involved and who isn't. One person who appears in all of my theories is BR, but that doesn't necessarily mean I believe BR is the killer. However, I'm reasonably certain of his direct involvement in some fashion or another. Therefore, since he's in every one of my theories I refer to them as my BDI theories.

The evidence, incidentally, IMO supports every one of my BDI theories. If it doesn't, then please tell me specifically where it doesn't and we'll discuss it. Thanks.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
capps,

BlueCrab

BlueCrab,

I agree with you, the pineapple is explicable and places JonBenet in the breakfast bar after she was placed sleeping in her bed!

Does this mean in the absence of any evidence that at this point in time there were no other friends of JonBenet's brother present at the snacking of the pineapple and the sipping of the tea?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danielrosini
Back