Patsy and the 911 Call

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
aussiesheila said:
Narlacat you are not the only one who wonders about this guy. IMO he is the mastermind behind the coverup and while he may not be guilty of the murder, he is guilty of a lot of things relating to it, things that he does not want revealed publicly.
If that is the case, why do you think he campaigned long and hard for a more thorough investigation into JonBenet's murder?

GuruJosh said:
what is it about us aussies? ;) i think FW is weird too, and i think, based on the limited amount i've read, that he tried to avoid co-operation by seeming to "hyper-cooperate", writing his letter, etc etc.

as a personal example of this "guilty cooperation" mindset, i am terribly embarrassed to admit that when i was younger i shoplifted a Sony Discman from a music store. When discovered i went completely overboard, seeming to be in complete cooperation with the store manager, to the point where the whole thing was just forgotten by the store as a misunderstanding. However i was guilty. My hyper-cooperation, my SEEMING cooperation, hid my real knowledge. By talking and talking, i really ended up saying nothing, and kept my secret hidden.

That's what i suspect about FW sometimes. As has been said by others, if he knows something IMPORTANT, then SAY IT. By talking and talking, he's been able to avoid fessing up.

For instance if he knows that Burke did it, SAY IT. If he knows that Patsy did it, SAY IT. If he thinks the Rams are innocent, SAY IT. He talks, he "co-operates", but he never SAYS IT.

And of course the big one... he "didn't see" jbr's corpse in the wine cellar when he looked the first time.

Now Fleet might be totally uninvolved, but i think this goes to show that EITHER fleet OR john had some knowledge of what had happened.
The thing about cases of law is that is witnesses speak to the press about their testimony before a trial, then the testimony can be deemed inadmissable. Fleet White has made it clear that he is saving his testimony for any trial and only for that trial. He could have made a mint by selling stories to the tabs or writing a book and he hasn't. Instead he campaigned for a more thorough investigation into her murder and refused to discuss what he knows.

duffy said:
This is really weak. If the ransom note weren't fake, why didn't the "kidnappers" ever call? Because they had "accidently" killed her? Since they would have known they killed her, why leave the ransom note at all? Because they needed to have the arm of the law pointed at the "foreign faction" not the ramsey's.

Why would a kidnapper ask for $118,000, the amount of j.r.'s Christmas bonus instead of a much larger amount? Because they knew he had it to spare?
Why do you answer questions with questions?

Because the RN is fake Duffy. Just not faked by any of the R's.

Because Duffy it's a message to JR. It's personal. Maybe they even want to incrimanate JR.

Furthermore

Why don't you answer my questions?
My guess is you can't.
Why cross out deliver and replace it with the word pick up?
Why call police at 6 when you given yourself until 10?

Zman said:
Why do you answer questions with questions?

Because the RN is fake Duffy. Just not faked by any of the R's.

Because Duffy it's a message to JR. It's personal. Maybe they even want to incrimanate JR.

Furthermore

Why don't you answer my questions?
My guess is you can't.
Why cross out deliver and replace it with the word pick up?
Why call police at 6 when you given yourself until 10?
And why not clean up capital murder evidence before the police and FBI get there?

Overwhelming questions for RDI.

Duffy,

The $118,000 wasn't a Christmas bonus. It was his bonus from the previous year and had been paid early (March?) in 1996. Anyone who could see his paystubs could see the amount. That person had almost a year to tell who knows how many people about it.

Added: why would they ask for that amount? Because whoever wrote the note considered it an obscene amount for a bonus and was offended by it.

This has been discussed for years, so I can't remember exactly where I read that FW's mother wasn't really hospitalized.

Not accusing him or anyone, but I've always felt JonBenet was calling 911, some time after she'd been molested by someone at the party, was allegedly found by McSanta's wife, crying, said she didn't feel pretty. I really think she was spunky enough to make the call because none of the adults were taking care of her in any way. Evidently she was caught "in time" before her message went through to police by the hastily concocted story about meds for poor old sick mom.

JonBenet told her friend Megan Kostelnik and Megan's mom that Santa promised her an extra visit after Christmas.

I've always been suspicious of that Mrs. McSanta story. It's too abrupt. What did she do - find a child crying because she "Didn't feel pretty" and just keep on walking? Any normal adult would have stopped and talked to the child. Especially a woman. There is something wrong there.

I think it's more likely JonBenet was still mad about having to wear a dress to the party and that was what she was complaining about. Mrs McS heard this and didn't place much importance on it. ST (or was it Schiller?) heard it from Mrs McS and chopped off the explanation for JonBenet's upset so it would sound more ominous.

JonBenet being upset about having to wear a dress....

JonBenet being upset because Patsy wanted her to wear the red turtleneck...

Toltec said:
JonBenet being upset about having to wear a dress....

JonBenet being upset because Patsy wanted her to wear the red turtleneck...

JonBenet being upset because Patsy would not let her walk up into the Christmas Star on Flagstaff Mountain just because JonBenet was wearing velvet shoes.

Eagle1 said:
This has been discussed for years, so I can't remember exactly where I read that FW's mother wasn't really hospitalized.

Not accusing him or anyone, but I've always felt JonBenet was calling 911, some time after she'd been molested by someone at the party, was allegedly found by McSanta's wife, crying, said she didn't feel pretty. I really think she was spunky enough to make the call because none of the adults were taking care of her in any way. Evidently she was caught "in time" before her message went through to police by the hastily concocted story about meds for poor old sick mom.

JonBenet told her friend Megan Kostelnik and Megan's mom that Santa promised her an extra visit after Christmas.
I think it was JonBenet too who made that hang up call, children dial 911 all the time, I remember my 5 year old niece called 911 because she was angry at her mother about something. JonBenet could have called 911 and then got caught by adult who took the phone from her hung up.

Eagle1 said:

Why do you feel that way?
Why do you think her parents wouldn't care?
Why would a six year old relate "feeling pretty" to unwanted sexual contact?
I would think they would only relate the word "pretty" to apperance.

why_nutt said:
JonBenet being upset because Patsy would not let her walk up into the Christmas Star on Flagstaff Mountain just because JonBenet was wearing velvet shoes.

Exactly WhyNutt....seems like JonBenet was becoming her own person and Patsy couldn't or wouldn't let go.

With all the stress of Christmas and two vacations back-to-back plus the pageant led up to Patsy's mind shutting down.

When one is under tremendous stress both physical and psychological then the mind has a sort of release valve that takes over....and the fact that either bedwetting or molestation that occured that night made Patsy snap.

BlueCrab said:
HOTYH,

Yes, there are thousands of felons, murderers, and kidnappers in the world -- but none of them have lied to the police, even before the investigation began, about Burke being in bed when he was actually up and about during the morning of the murder. And none of them refused to be interviewed until four months after the crime was committed, and now claim as their main defense they "don't remember". And none of them are engaged in a coverup by lying and obstructing the Ramsey investigation by refusing to cooperate with investigators.

Only the Ramseys are doing these things.

The enhanced final seconds of the 911 call proved the Ramsey's account of what happened that morning was based on a lie. It proves all three Ramseys, during the police interviews, lied about Burke being in bed.

The enhanced 911 call also proved John Ramsey lied to the cops when he ushered Burke out of the house at 7:00 AM that morning, claiming Burke slept through the whole thing and doesn't know anything.

And later that day when Detective Fred Patterson interviewed Burke at the White's house, Burke mirrored John's story about being in bed, indicating that he had been coached by John about what to tell the cops. The enhanced 911 tape proved that what Burke told Patterson was a lie. The truth is Burke was downstairs and engaged in conversation with John and Patsy at 5:52 AM.

Ramsey intelligence is irrelevant; Ramsey lies tell the story.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab....from Steve Thomas book, page 109:

This is Suzanne Bernhards interview with Burke Ramsey:

What do you think happened to your sister?

I know what happened to my sister. She was killed.

But what happened?

I know what happened.

How was she killed? Have you talked to your parents about it?

I asked my dad. Where did you find her body?

Could Burke have asked that question during the 911 call?

Toltec said:
BlueCrab....from Steve Thomas book, page 109:

This is Suzanne Bernhards interview with Burke Ramsey:

What do you think happened to your sister?

I know what happened to my sister. She was killed.

But what happened?

I know what happened.

How was she killed? Have you talked to your parents about it?

I asked my dad. Where did you find her body?

Could Burke have asked that question during the 911 call?

----------Boy oh boy, great find Toltec :clap: the interviewer did not go far enough with that one did she!!!! Great question would have been, "When did you ask your dad that question?" Poorly done interview, what credentials did Ms. Bernard have in criminology or anything else, help me out on this one?

IF IF it was the voice on the non hung up call, then JR and PR had ALREADY FOUND ?? JonBenet. IF that was the case, why did PR purport that it was a KIDNAPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Balls of fire! That one missed question could have had someone in the striped jail cell spa by now.

What would all of this mean, it would cast a whole new perspective on the murder, the who, the what, the when, the note etc.

Camper said:
----------Boy oh boy, great find Toltec :clap: the interviewer did not go far enough with that one did she!!!! Great question would have been, "When did you ask your dad that question?" Poorly done interview, what credentials did Ms. Bernard have in criminology or anything else, help me out on this one?

IF IF it was the voice on the non hung up call, then JR and PR had ALREADY FOUND ?? JonBenet. IF that was the case, why did PR purport that it was a KIDNAPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Balls of fire! That one missed question could have had someone in the striped jail cell spa by now.

What would all of this mean, it would cast a whole new perspective on the murder, the who, the what, the when, the note etc.

I agree; great catch, Toltec!

Camper, your post would go along with the statement that Patsy made about John coming up from the basement.

Nehemiah said:
I agree; great catch, Toltec!

Camper, your post would go along with the statement that Patsy made about John coming up from the basement.

Here's the rest....

I asked my dad, Where did you find her body? He said, in the basement. I think someone took her down in the basement...took a knife out (losing words, he made a slashing gesture) or hit her on the head.

Toltec said:
Here's the rest....

I asked my dad, Where did you find her body? He said, in the basement. I think someone took her down in the basement...took a knife out (losing words, he made a slashing gesture) or hit her on the head.
It funny that 9 year old Burke asked "Where did you find her body?" but Patsy the mother never asked that, she just ran in to the room screaming and throwing herself on JonBenet.
The first thing a person ask when someone is missing is " Where did you find him/her?!"

Shanny said:
It funny that 9 year old Burke asked "Where did you find her body?" but Patsy the mother never asked that, she just ran in to the room screaming and throwing herself on JonBenet.
The first thing a person ask when someone is missing is " Where did you find him/her?!"
You are talking about two different moments.
Burke is after the fact.
Patsy is in the moment.
If Patsy walked in the room and calmly asked John where she was found, you would be killing her for not being upset over the death of her daughter.

Well, I have just listened to Patsy's 911 call for the first time and I dont find it believable at all. Like BC said in an earlier post and maybe not on this thread, Patsy had obviously done a few laps around the house to sound like she was panicked/hyperventilating. What she said and the way she said it sounded wrong..."we have a kidnapping", long pauses, the wailing OMG's...didnt sound at all real to me.

There were too many poetic stage pauses in the call to 'suit' me, I love the theatre and reactive timing for audience response.

I would like to hear some comparative 911 calls, hmmm and now that I think about it I actually have heard 911 calls on TV, and the people are usually shaken to the core, and crying and trying really really hard - pushy and non stop to get their message of despair heard and understood. Folks in despair who keep it goin' with responses when the dispatcher tries to get the information down pat.

The Ramsey call 'that' day, sounded extremely controlled, and 'only' breathless.
No cracking voice, no vocal sign of 'real' despair.

Betty Davis once described a neophyte actress as having an emotional acting range from A to B.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth
Back