Patsy and the 911 Call

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
>>Just about everything the ramsey's have done since JonBenet's murder besides going to her funeral services has caused me to think they are guilty as sin.<<

The Ram's account of the day of the funeral service was sus too. Or it just showed how superficial the Ram's were.
Patsy's wearing of the veil thingy like Jackie O and the way she said that when she walked down the stairs to go to the funeral, John looked at her and said
"you are beautiful". Jesus, it so wasnt about Patsy that day. I cannot believe she was more worried about what she was going to wear, than about the event that was about to take place.

narlacat said:
Nothing adds up in the Ramsey case.
The Ram's were smart enough to manage to confuse the crime scene sufficiently enough so that there was just not enough evidence to indict them.
If you are suggesting that manufacturing and distributing evidence that strengthens a capital crime argument is some kind of deliberate "crime scene management" on the part of family members, I can easily disagree. That is unrealistic and therefore not believable.

The Ramsey case easily adds up to an intruder, who wanted an especially criminal crime scene. I lost count at 10 violent felonies either comitted or threatened.

narlacat said:
>>Just about everything the ramsey's have done since JonBenet's murder besides going to her funeral services has caused me to think they are guilty as sin.<<

The Ram's account of the day of the funeral service was sus too. Or it just showed how superficial the Ram's were.
Patsy's wearing of the veil thingy like Jackie O and the way she said that when she walked down the stairs to go to the funeral, John looked at her and said
"you are beautiful". Jesus, it so wasnt about Patsy that day. I cannot believe she was more worried about what she was going to wear, than about the event that was about to take place.
I didn't know that narlacat. Ok, I take it back then. Everything they did since JonBenet's murder is suspect and screams of guilt as well as the lack of conscience and morals to have murdered their daughter and more.

Do you know how patsy decided what she would wear that day narlacat? Only because the sister went to the house under the ruse of obtaining clothing for the ramsey's to wear to the funeral and evidently took a lot more than.

Duffy

I don't think sister Pam got clothes for the funeral from the house. I cant quite remember,but I'm pretty sure Patsy's friends (cant remember which ones) arranged for some clothes to be brought over (cant remember from which shop)and she tried on a few outfits,till she came across what she wanted.

>>The Ramsey case easily adds up to an intruder<<

Easily??
I think you meant to say.....the intruder theory is stretching it....
There is virtually no evidence to suggest an intruder.

narlacat said:
Easily??
I think you meant to say.....the intruder theory is stretching it....
There is virtually no evidence to suggest an intruder.
If you believe RDI, then you believe:
  1. They chose to handwrite a ransom note, without worry that it could easily tie them to a capital crime.
  2. They chose to create a garrote that would leave marks, and left the garrote at the crime scene, without worry that it could tie them to a capital crime.
  3. They chose to call 911 and report a kidnapping, thus they knowingly invited multiple law enforcement agencies to a capital murder scene.
Believe what you want, I guess. You're not moving any closer to justice, IMO.

Well yeah, HOTYH.........we're neither law enforcement officers in Boulder, attorney's, judges etc. But I would say the aformentioned dropped the ball big time.

HOTYH you seem to feel strongly the ramsey's didn't do it am I right? Do you have any point of reasoning and evidence to back it up? I'm just curious because it seems like your arguement is it doesn't make sense that these upper-class, educated people who know this would have been a capitol murder couldn't have done this. See, their social status, education etc just doesn't mean jack to me because there have been bigger and better, and wealthier before them who have committed capitol murders. And got away with it I might add.

Narlacat, I read I think on the Larry King transcripts with Steve Thomas and the ramsey's about the sister. I know I got my info from Steve Thomas and I'm thinking that's where it was. I just read it the other day. I do have c.r.s. though. lol

duffy said:
Well yeah, HOTYH.........we're neither law enforcement officers in Boulder, attorney's, judges etc. But I would say the aformentioned dropped the ball big time.

HOTYH you seem to feel strongly the ramsey's didn't do it am I right? Do you have any point of reasoning and evidence to back it up? I'm just curious because it seems like your arguement is it doesn't make sense that these upper-class, educated people who know this would have been a capitol murder couldn't have done this. See, their social status, education etc just doesn't mean jack to me because there have been bigger and better, and wealthier before them who have committed capitol murders. And got away with it I might add.

Narlacat, I read I think on the Larry King transcripts with Steve Thomas and the ramsey's about the sister. I know I got my info from Steve Thomas and I'm thinking that's where it was. I just read it the other day. I do have c.r.s. though. lol
RDI picks on the Ramsey's just because they're nearby. IDI says wait a minute, aren't there hundreds of thousands of felons/murderers/kidnappers in the world?

I'm saying that if RDI, then these intelligent people wouldn't themselves have added to capital crime evidence, and themselves prompted and early LE response.

Holdontoyourhat said:
RDI picks on the Ramsey's just because they're nearby. IDI says wait a minute, aren't there hundreds of thousands of felons/murderers/kidnappers in the world?

I'm saying that if RDI, then these intelligent people wouldn't themselves have added to capital crime evidence, and themselves prompted and early LE response.
I am with you HOTYH. What a great way to sum it up!

Holdontoyourhat said:
If you believe RDI, then you believe:
  1. They chose to handwrite a ransom note, without worry that it could easily tie them to a capital crime.
  2. They chose to create a garrote that would leave marks, and left the garrote at the crime scene, without worry that it could tie them to a capital crime.
  3. They chose to call 911 and report a kidnapping, thus they knowingly invited multiple law enforcement agencies to a capital murder scene.
Believe what you want, I guess. You're not moving any closer to justice, IMO.

Of course you need a note...how do you explain a dead little girl in your basement?

They chose that particular cord to hide the real strangulation.

Well hello...JonBenet would have to be reported missing sooner or later. How do you explain to Archuletta why JonBenet would not be joining them?

Holdontoyourhat said:

HOTYH,

Yes, there are thousands of felons, murderers, and kidnappers in the world -- but none of them have lied to the police, even before the investigation began, about Burke being in bed when he was actually up and about during the morning of the murder. And none of them refused to be interviewed until four months after the crime was committed, and now claim as their main defense they "don't remember". And none of them are engaged in a coverup by lying and obstructing the Ramsey investigation by refusing to cooperate with investigators.

Only the Ramseys are doing these things.

The enhanced final seconds of the 911 call proved the Ramsey's account of what happened that morning was based on a lie. It proves all three Ramseys, during the police interviews, lied about Burke being in bed.

The enhanced 911 call also proved John Ramsey lied to the cops when he ushered Burke out of the house at 7:00 AM that morning, claiming Burke slept through the whole thing and doesn't know anything.

And later that day when Detective Fred Patterson interviewed Burke at the White's house, Burke mirrored John's story about being in bed, indicating that he had been coached by John about what to tell the cops. The enhanced 911 tape proved that what Burke told Patterson was a lie. The truth is Burke was downstairs and engaged in conversation with John and Patsy at 5:52 AM.

Ramsey intelligence is irrelevant; Ramsey lies tell the story.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
HOTYH,

Yes, there are thousands of felons, murderers, and kidnappers in the world -- but none of them have lied to the police, even before the investigation began, about Burke being in bed when he was actually up and about during the morning of the murder. BlueCrab
I'm not sure how you are drawing your conclusions, but if you're referring to the so-called 'enhanced' tape, thats pretty tenuous stuff to use as a main point of your argument.

BlueCrab said:
And none of them refused to be interviewed until four months after the crime was committed, and now claim as their main defense they "don't remember". BlueCrab
I'm not sure what defense you're talking about, since they have not been charged with any crime. They haven't been charged with the crime because LE professionals don't see things the same way.

BlueCrab said:
HOTYH,

And none of them are engaged in a coverup by lying and obstructing the Ramsey investigation by refusing to cooperate with investigators.
BlueCrab
How is providing hours of interviews, handwriting samples of themselves and even their 10 year old obstructing? I'll disagree and say the Ramsey's were very cooperative and understanding, considering they are totally innocent.

Holdontoyourhat said:
Hmmm....hundreds of thousands of suspects all around the world. It's a miracle anyone is ever convicted of anything.

Holdontoyourhat said:
I'm not sure how you are drawing your conclusions, but if you're referring to the so-called 'enhanced' tape, thats pretty tenuous stuff to use as a main point of your argument.

I'm sure you meant "agreed" instead of "refused." I'm not sure what defense you're talking about, since they have not been charged with any crime. They haven't been charged with the crime because LE professionals don't see things the same way.

How is providing hours of interviews, handwriting samples of themselves and even their 10 year old obstructing? I'll disagree and say the Ramsey's were very cooperative and understanding, considering they are totally innocent.
Are you closely tied to the ramsey's in some way? I'm not being caustic, just asking.

Lacy Wood said:
Hmmm....hundreds of thousands of suspects all around the world. It's a miracle anyone is ever convicted of anything.
No, not suspects. Hundreds of thousands of felons/kidnappers/murderers all around the world.

The point is that the JBR homicide was very criminal. I lost count at 10 or so violent felonies either committed or threatened. There was so much criminality involved it could be referred to as hyper-criminal.

The problem with RDI is that there is not even the slightest criminal record, and here you have a hyper-criminal crime scene. Its truly an unbelieveable contrast!

Holdontoyourhat said:
No, not suspects. Hundreds of thousands of felons/kidnappers/murderers all around the world.

The point is that the JBR homicide was very criminal. I lost count at 10 or so violent felonies either committed or threatened. There was so much criminality involved it could be referred to as hyper-criminal.

The problem with RDI is that there is not even the slightest criminal record, and here you have a hyper-criminal crime scene. Its truly an unbelieveable contrast!
HOTYH, I would grant that you have a point in this is a horrific crime for a first time offender. 10 or so felonies I'm not sure of maybe you could point each out.

The thing is everytime I read an interview with a ramsey or patsy's sister, I always think, "Gee, they sound to rationale. That sounds reasonable. etc. etc." .......and then I think of a new and different reason why they did do it.

The newest one being 3 different medical experts consulted with BPD and reported injuries consistant with prior sexual abuse. Why would the ramseys be so insistant on arguing with the experts? If they didn't know, they didn't know. They couldn't be faulted for that. But to continue to deny it rather than say "Oh my god, someone molested our daughter. Are they the ones who are responsible for her murder?"

Nope. RDI

duffy said:
Are you closely tied to the ramsey's in some way? I'm not being caustic, just asking.
Also, would you mind answering my question?

duffy said:
No, I have no connection there. First interest I had relating to this case came from Newsweek magazine's article "A Case Forever Unraveling."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nelib87
Back