Patsy Ramsey has died

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
newtv said:
I am with you on this- I dont believe either of them did it..and they were smart to lawyer up-in fact, now everyone does it..it was the persecution of these 2 that caused others to lawyer up immediately.
Can you imagine if they had not?? They would be eaten alive even if innocent. The whole thing was a lesson in how a society can turn on somoene without knowing what happened..maybe noone does- all I know is I was not in that house and I do not know who killed JB..the whole family has suffered and especially JB..but its not ok for me (and me only), to say it was anyone when I wasnt there to know the whole story.
With all due respect newtv, they lawyered up because they had some sort of responsibility in this whole mess. Sorry, Boulder isn't like the rest of the world. I fully believe it was an accident that morphed into murder once the staging started. Patsy would have never spent a day in jail for the murder of her daughter. Not one. We are talking about a city that will send you to the pen for 5-20 for stealing a bike but murder is free. I lived in Boulder County, I know. So, before everyone starts defending the Ramseys actions, remember that.

If they didn't have anything to hide, why evade the police for four months? SOP tells you the police are the ones who can catch the killer of your daughter? Why sue everyone and their dog when they got too close to the truth in a book? Why throw everyone who stood beside you in Boulder under the bus to deflect the guilt from you unless you have something to hide?

It would not surprise me in the slightest for John or Lin Wood to come out with some sort of written document where Patsy takes full responsibility. After all, John does have some life left in him. The only reason they stayed together (IMO) was the secret of what really happened to JonBenet. He was already looking for the next trophy wife when Patsy became ill with cancer before the murder. Why do you think Patsy was worried about the neighbor down the street? I think John should have stepped up a long time ago and been a man instead of the mouse he is, then this wouldn't have went on so long. But, he has a political career ahead of him, so he couldn't. John is the slimest of the bunch. Lizard Lips is the nicest thing I can say about him. As you can probably tell, I have no respect for either of them. I'm sorry Patsy had to die such a terrible death, but it pales in comparision to her daughter dying at six.

I do feel for Burke and the other children. Burke has suffered so many losses. But, he also knew he wasn't mommie's focus, that JB was. He may be better off not having to deal with her. I know that sounds harsh, but he may actually be ok now.

I've ALWAYS felt that Burke was jealous of the attention that little JonBenent got from their parents and everyone else. I believe that Burke did it and the parents decided that they would fight forever to prevent that truth from getting out. They had lost one child and they didn't want to lose the other. So they helped cover up the crime to protect him from prison or juvenile detention. So nothing will change in the story, because it will just remain a mystery forever.

I am really not sure what I think on this case.. I have gone back and forth regarding her parents guilt.

Regardless, many people have suffered because of what happened to JB and I am sure they are still suffering today. Patsy's death will not change that, no matter what you believe.

I know I have gone back and forth thru the years on this case. I finally came to the conclusion that the Ramseys got themselves into something that was way over their heads and resulted in JBR's death. As Patsy said "we didn't plan for this to happen." What the "something" was I can only speculate.

I once met someone from Boulder and she remarked that other people left Boulder when the Ramseys did. The Stines left high profile jobs to travel with them to Atlanta and they weren't even best friends of theirs. Some of the aspects of this case have never really been looked at.

As for Patsy, may she rest in peace. I'm not so sure a celestial choir with JBR was there to greet her, though. Not sure at all.

the original tez said:
With all due respect newtv, they lawyered up because they had some sort of responsibility in this whole mess. Sorry, Boulder isn't like the rest of the world. I fully believe it was an accident that morphed into murder once the staging started. Patsy would have never spent a day in jail for the murder of her daughter. Not one. We are talking about a city that will send you to the pen for 5-20 for stealing a bike but murder is free. I lived in Boulder County, I know. So, before everyone starts defending the Ramseys actions, remember that.

If they didn't have anything to hide, why evade the police for four months? SOP tells you the police are the ones who can catch the killer of your daughter? Why sue everyone and their dog when they got too close to the truth in a book? Why throw everyone who stood beside you in Boulder under the bus to deflect the guilt from you unless you have something to hide?

It would not surprise me in the slightest for John or Lin Wood to come out with some sort of written document where Patsy takes full responsibility. After all, John does have some life left in him. The only reason they stayed together (IMO) was the secret of what really happened to JonBenet. He was already looking for the next trophy wife when Patsy became ill with cancer before the murder. Why do you think Patsy was worried about the neighbor down the street? I think John should have stepped up a long time ago and been a man instead of the mouse he is, then this wouldn't have went on so long. But, he has a political career ahead of him, so he couldn't. John is the slimest of the bunch. Lizard Lips is the nicest thing I can say about him. As you can probably tell, I have no respect for either of them. I'm sorry Patsy had to die such a terrible death, but it pales in comparision to her daughter dying at six.

I do feel for Burke and the other children. Burke has suffered so many losses. But, he also knew he wasn't mommie's focus, that JB was. He may be better off not having to deal with her. I know that sounds harsh, but he may actually be ok now.
well for me - I dont believe it..so I dont hold animosity toward her. She is now dead too..a life is lost to a horrible disease.
I leave it at that- I am not saying I am right..I am saying I feel differently and I have considered a lot fo the scenarios..
I know i believe OJ did it- but in this case I really dont have that feeling ..and I just dont feel happy when people die when they are 49 and still have remaining children.
People loved them and thats who has pain now.
I do however accept that many here feel differently and I have to respect that. I dont have a tone here that I am above the rest, (nor are usaying I do). I am along side u guys with a different opinion.
Sometimes I do take a riteous tone and I am not always proud of that..just know I respect your opinion as much as my own..I really do.
:) nice chatting with u.
added..and
I always ask myself..what if there was an intruder..then she has been villified which could only have added to an early exit from life..stress, loss, etc. all have an impact on health.

There was no intruder and if there was, it was someone the Ram's knew and for whatever reason they covered for them.
I would bet my life on the fact that Patsy knew full well what happened to her daughter.

narlacat said:
Yeah...poor little kid...it doesn't matter though....the spirit leaves the body, JonBenét is long gone...but unfortunately she is most likely stuck somewhere waiting for justice and the chance to be completely free :( :mad:

Yes, the spirit leaves the body. And they don't give a second thought to the life they lived or the way they died. They are happy and hold no grudges. They don't stand around waiting for justice. They don't care about the life they lived before. They are happy and are happy to greet their loved ones on the other side.

BeeBee said:
Yes, the spirit leaves the body. And they don't give a second thought to the life they lived or the way they died. They are happy and hold no grudges. They don't stand around waiting for justice. They don't care about the life they lived before. They are happy and are happy to greet their loved ones on the other side.
Agree, she is at peace.

Yes, we are not who we are here when we die.
But I'm sorry, spirits do indeed get 'lost' and get 'stuck' in the Earthly realm, they cannot move on.
And that is where the spirit is of the person who used to be JonBenét Ramsey, stuck.

Marthatex said:
I'm really lucky; I have a great relationship with both my daughter and my son, tho he is a little more distant.

Children are individuals; they each have special talents that should be encouraged, but not to glorify the parents. You need to listen to what they're 'saying", not necessarily what they're "doing" or "performing".

Children, are just people. Encourage them, but let them be. Let them play and make friends.

Guide them, but don't control them. Consider their opinions, listen to them, but you're still the boss on many things.

That's the way I raised mine and I'm really proud of them.

As far a my mother, the hurt will never go away.
Martha, you are a very wise and good mother. Your children are lucky!

Marthatex said:
I'm really lucky; I have a great relationship with both my daughter and my son, tho he is a little more distant.

Children are individuals; they each have special talents that should be encouraged, but not to glorify the parents. You need to listen to what they're 'saying", not necessarily what they're "doing" or "performing".

Children, are just people. Encourage them, but let them be. Let them play and make friends.

Guide them, but don't control them. Consider their opinions, listen to them, but you're still the boss on many things.

That's the way I raised mine and I'm really proud of them.

As far a my mother, the hurt will never go away.
Whatever side of the fence one is on in this case, this is just a great post Martha :blowkiss:

Wudge said:
Since Patsy died, there have been many ugly and totally tasteless posts on several threads that should be deleted. Morons have a right to free speech, but, to say the least, letting such posts stand reflects very poorly on this website.
Well Wudge, maybe you should talk to Tricia about that, if you feel so strongly about it.

I don't think Patsy would have ever admitted to what happened to JonBenet. She would never want to be remembered as a monster. John will not tell, either...they both know what happened. We will never know the truth as to what happened. I can only spectulate the parents were involved and only they were involved. Everything points to them!
Burke knows nothing...remember the 911 call? Burke was heard in the background walking into the kitchen asking what did you found? Burke might have faked being asleep, but it was not because he knew anything. The poor kid was only confused as to all the commotion going on. Patty and John are covering up for only themselves.

arielilane said:
I don't think Patsy would have ever admitted to what happened to JonBenet. She would never want to be remembered as a monster. John will not tell, either...they both know what happened. We will never know the truth as to what happened. I can only spectulate the parents were involved and only they were involved. Everything points to them!
Burke knows nothing...remember the 911 call? Burke was heard in the background walking into the kitchen asking what did you found? Burke might have faked being asleep, but it was not because he knew anything. The poor kid was only confused as to all the commotion going on. Patty and John are covering up for only themselves.

Of course you are correct. But, this child and others live with the sins of the parents. JMO.

Maral said:
Martha, you are a very wise and good mother. Your children are lucky!

You're a good friend; you and JBean too. :blowkiss:

Wish we could all get together tomorrow at Starbucks and discuss this! (No actually, I've raised my children and I'm tired) I want to discuss where to travel.

Wudge, et al. The moderators at WS are walking a fine line between posts that are opinion vs. posts that are bashing. We have no Moderating 101 book that spells this out so it is up to each moderator to decide when to edit, when to delete, and when to let a post stand. Please feel free to PM or Alert a mod when you feel something has slipped by the mods, or something was edited/deleted without good reason.

narlacat...Tricia stands behind her mods 110% but she is always receptive to input from the WS's posters. That is why Tricia is GREAT as the owner of WS's! :twocents: :) :cool:

newtv said:
then you will too..because to call anyone a cow is a pejortive - so expect that in your life too..its simply rude and its especially rude to a woman. As if women dont have enough issues about their weight..and I am skinny so its not personal.
How do u think people who have been taunted about their weight feel about themselves when u write that?
I leave it with u-I am not here to convince u- I just find it unnecessary at best and soul ouching at its worst.
Walk a mile in someone elses shoes..you can not be a perfect person for there are none.
Hi New
I never once said I was perfect, please direct me to where I have said that.

Calling someone a cow is a derogatory term yes but I don't know that it has anything to do with anyones weight....
So, to all the women who may have read my post where I called Patsy Ramsey a cow, I am not talking to you or about you and sorry if you took offense.

Texas 1 said:
Wudge, et al. The moderators at WS are walking a fine line between posts that are opinion vs. posts that are bashing. We have no Moderating 101 book that spells this out so it is up to each moderator to decide when to edit, when to delete, and when to let a post stand. Please feel free to PM or Alert a mod when you feel something has slipped by the mods, or something was edited/deleted without good reason.

narlacat...Tricia stands behind her mods 110% but she is always receptive to input from the WS's posters. That is why Tricia is GREAT as the owner of WS's! :twocents: :) :cool:
Hi Texas
Yes I thought Tricia would.
And yes, I think she is great :)

Wudge said:
However, simply heinous crude/crass posts against a recently deceased woman, who is still under our presumption of innocence standard, should not stand.
Sorry Wudge, even if a criminal dies of cancer, they're still a criminal!

LinasK said:
Sorry Wudge, even if a criminal dies of cancer, they're still a criminal!

"Criminal" is something that's proven in a court of law. Since Patsy has never been convicted of ANYTHING, that description doesn't apply to her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895
Back