Patsy Ramsey

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know what I have joined three crime forums over the past week and thought they were brilliant,on the ball.BUT a new member posts a message that an older member disaproves of and I get grief i mean WTF is that all about.
She was a cow my opinion my right to voice it.Like someone else said she has been called much worse and if she had confessed then none of these forums would be quetioning what happend.
I suppose one forum out of three allowing you to voice ur opinion is a good thing,I thought ur country was all about freedom of speech?

P.S Thank you to those of you who allowed me to voice my opinion and stuck up for me.I have praised this site on another,now I feel I should just keep my mouth shut.

You know what I have joined three crime forums over the past week and thought they were brilliant,on the ball.BUT a new member posts a message that an older member disaproves of and I get grief i mean WTF is that all about.

Sorry, discod. You're right. But I wasn't trying to start a fight or browbeat anyone. You speak from the heart, and I'd like to think I do too.

She was a cow my opinion my right to voice it.Like someone else said she has been called much worse and if she had confessed then none of these forums would be quetioning what happened.

I guess not.

I suppose one forum out of three allowing you to voice ur opinion is a good thing,I thought ur country was all about freedom of speech?

P.S Thank you to those of you who allowed me to voice my opinion and stuck up for me.I have praised this site on another,now I feel I should just keep my mouth shut.

PLEASE! Everyone, I didn't MEAN to cause all this trouble!

Best of intentions, I guess.

OK now I get it, COW is in reference to a womans looks ,it is degrading to all women ,of the larger size of which I am one, this remark(COW) does not describe Patsy,
you could call her unkind ,Narcissist

Sorry, discod. You're right. But I wasn't trying to start a fight or browbeat anyone. You speak from the heart, and I'd like to think I do too.

I guess not.

PLEASE! Everyone, I didn't MEAN to cause all this trouble!

Best of intentions, I guess.

Please don't apologize. There is no need. Just as the poster had a right to his comment, you had a right to your feelings about it. That's what makes the forums work. We don't all have the same views. But as a 60ish woman (and I believe the comment was made by a 17 year old young man) I found the "cow" comment to be offensive too. Not because I think PR didn't deserve it, but because I feel it is a degrading term for a woman. But, I have called people worse myself.

OK now I get it, COW is in reference to a womans looks ,it is degrading to all women ,of the larger size of which I am one, this remark(COW) does not describe Patsy,
you could call her unkind ,Narcissist

There's so much more to hate about Patsy beside her looks....I also find the word "cow" needlessly offensive as her looks were directly related to ovarian cancer (premature sudden menopause).

Well, I guess we're just having a definition problem. I never once thought Patsy more than average weight, except when she was downright thin. I never have seen her as in any way large. She always had a good figure to me.

I get my "cow" definition from the British--the contemptible woman "cow". That's how I thought discod meant it.

Yes, discod, we are devoted to free speech. But we also disagree and fight a lot about what we say freely, as well. :fight: Please don't be put off. SuperDave really is a big old softie, which is why he found himself defending the cow. :cow:

Okay, sorry, couldn't resist...trouble-maker that I am.... :laughbig:

LOL okies well I apologise if I insulted anyones feelings Happy Holidays *advertiser censored* Oh and nah I didn't mean cow as in her weight,I am hardly a size 6 but I guess we use it differently over here in the U.K :0)

Well, I guess we're just having a definition problem. I never once thought Patsy more than average weight, except when she was downright thin. I never have seen her as in any way large. She always had a good figure to me.

I get my "cow" definition from the British--the contemptible woman "cow". That's how I though discod meant it.

Same.

Yes, discod, we are devoted to free speech. But we also disagree and fight a lot about what we say freely, as well. :fight: Please don't be put off.

Yes.

SuperDave really is a big old softie, which is why he found himself defending the cow. :cow:

Okay, sorry, couldn't resist...trouble-maker that I am.... :laughbig:

Softie?! ME?! And I wasn't defending her or what I think she did, which is, quite frankly, indefensible. But as I write in the book, I think she was screwed up from Day One.

I swoon.... :clown:

Okay, that's enough. I feel like enough of a jerk already.

But, not so much that I won't shamelessly plug the book again. Maybe this will help explain where I'm coming from:

When JonBenet was born, Nedra asserted herself again. "JonBenet will do those pageants," she said. I don't blame Patsy for what happened to her. Sure, I think she was nuts, but her mother made her that way.

Most cows are nice, peace loving creatures who would never treat their offspring like that.

For the entire bovine community, I am offended.

Okay, that's enough. I feel like enough of a jerk already.

But, not so much that I won't shamelessly plug the book again. Maybe this will help explain where I'm coming from:

When JonBenet was born, Nedra asserted herself again. "JonBenet will do those pageants," she said. I don't blame Patsy for what happened to her. Sure, I think she was nuts, but her mother made her that way.

Okayyyyyyy - it looks like it's a good thing that I didn't make it to this thread until now, but way to works things out, guys.

SD - You know that I've simply adored you for a while now. Mainly because the majority of your posts dropped my jaw far more than reading about some poor innocent Cow being compared to the Monster Mommy.....to me, it seems like your grieving process is somehow flowing over to Patsy, someone that I suspect was far from being the Mother that you recently lost. I could be wrong and I love knowing that you will let me know if so and will do so in a manner that only you can pull off.

My only slight disagreement......Patsy was not a child anymore, so I can't give her a pass on her Nutiness. Patsy was far from stupid but running very low on commen sense, Southern or Not! The way she effortlessly participated in evading the normal judicial process confirms for me that she was selfishly evil to the bone, also proving to me that Beauty IS only Skin Deep.

SD - You know that I've simply adored you for a while now.

And I appreciate that, RR. The feeling is mutual.

Mainly because the majority of your posts dropped my jaw far more than reading about some poor innocent Cow being compared to the Monster Mommy.....to me, it seems like your grieving process is somehow flowing over to Patsy, someone that I suspect was far from being the Mother that you recently lost.

Maybe you're right. And you really can't compare the two, in my opinion. But I grieved when both died. And to this day, I can't understand why.

I could be wrong and I love knowing that you will let me know if so and will do so in a manner that only you can pull off.

No, not wrong. I just never thought if it that way. I'll be prefectly honest: the men in my family have never really been good with those feelings, especially not putting them into words. I am no exception.

My only slight disagreement......Patsy was not a child anymore, so I can't give her a pass on her Nutiness.

Oh, I never said I was giving her a pass, RR. As I write later on,

"even if she did have a bad childhood, she got to live hers out. And if she was never able to come to terms with it, she had no one to blame but herself."

Patsy was far from stupid but running very low on commen sense, Southern or Not! The way she effortlessly participated in evading the normal judicial process confirms for me that she was selfishly evil to the bone, also proving to me that Beauty IS only Skin Deep.

A shiny coffin conceals a moldering corpse.

It's so weird but ever since Casey Anthony I have a much different outlook on Patsy. Casey was evil...Patsy was not. As much as I know Patsy 'did it', the circumstances are not even in the same realm as Casey...I feel sorry for the Ramseys right now as I know they did not mean to do IT and will pay for what ever happened for eternity. It was an accident. Casey on the other hand...it was no accident and she feels nothing.

And I appreciate that, RR. The feeling is mutual.

Maybe you're right. And you really can't compare the two, in my opinion. But I grieved when both died. And to this day, I can't understand why.

No, not wrong. I just never thought if it that way. I'll be prefectly honest: the men in my family have never really been good with those feelings, especially not putting them into words. I am no exception.

Oh, I never said I was giving her a pass, RR. As I write later on,

"even if she did have a bad childhood, she got to live hers out. And if she was never able to come to terms with it, she had no one to blame but herself."

A shiny coffin conceals a moldering corpse.

Now there's the old Dave! Your open honesty is always appreciated, along with many of your other attributes - Happy Holidays, My Friend. :blowkiss:

It's so weird but ever since Casey Anthony I have a much different outlook on Patsy. Casey was evil...Patsy was not. As much as I know Patsy 'did it', the circumstances are not even in the same realm as Casey...I feel sorry for the Ramseys right now as I know they did not mean to do IT and will pay for what ever happened for eternity. It was an accident. Casey on the other hand...it was no accident and she feels nothing.

True - Casey is doing her best to take Patsy's crown and Patsy may not have been as Evil, but her actions certainly were....a child dies and her Mommy lies, so this comparison goes down as a Tie in my book.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back