Patsy Ramsey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Let's say the head injury caused convulsions...death rattle...they could see it would result in death or severe brain damage. They just want to make it stop. You'd think they would smother--not garrote. Since she was nonresponsive it would be easy.

Lord yes I know.

For me though it all comes down to trying to deflect the evidence of "prior sexual contact."

Also, since we tend to bring up/reveal biases that influence our way of thinking, a past experience within my community illustrated first hand the seemingly incomprehensible violence parents/family are capable of perpetrating against one another.

I've linked it here...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Happenings of December 26

Some felt it's not a relative comparison, but there's a hell of a lot of parallels IMO

i might come across as very thick but i cannot understand why a garrote? is not merciful, is not a fast death and it implies very close proximity to JB.

that is the part of the crime that makes me question RDI, if she was suffocated with a pillow i could see that as a desperation, panic thinking but the choice of a garrote? is not very common and it also implies (for me) that someone had time to think of ways of killing JB, gather materials from a house in the dark (here is where my IDI did it goes weak), time to assemble the garrote and time to apply it to JB

if an intruder was involved, wouldn't be just easier to leave? why the whole garrote staging?

lupus est homini *advertiser censored*, non *advertiser censored*, non quom qualis sit novit

i might come across as very thick but i cannot understand why a garrote? is not merciful, is not a fast death and it implies very close proximity to JB.

that is the part of the crime that makes me question RDI, if she was suffocated with a pillow i could see that as a desperation, panic thinking but the choice of a garrote? is not very common and it also implies (for me) that someone had time to think of ways of killing JB, gather materials from a house in the dark (here is where my IDI did it goes weak), time to assemble the garrote and time to apply it to JB

if an intruder was involved, wouldn't be just easier to leave? why the whole garrote staging?

lupus est homini *advertiser censored*, non *advertiser censored*, non quom qualis sit novit

Well as my link illustrates, killing a family member isn't always done in a "humane" way. Nor is there a prerequisite for some sort of record detailing major dysfunction in the household for something horrific to happen.

Again for me, trying to coverup the prior abuse is the reason for the staging. There was evicence of an "initial" constriction to her throat, and some believe that the cord was already around her neck.

Another thing that I think people overlook is just the fact that sometimes good people do bad things.

But hey that's jmo.

False questions IMO. There was no garrote and no staging for police.

False questions IMO. There was no garrote and no staging for police.

could you elaborate on this please? from memory there are pics of the garrote and the ligatures around JB's neck

could you elaborate on this please? from memory there are pics of the garrote and the ligatures around JB's neck

Yes there was. But bluebottle has a theory that PR did everything and it was done for a purpose all for PR. There is a thread about it on here.
Bluebottle I hope you don't mind me trying to help.

How do you suppose one would make something look like a sadistic group of foreign kidnappers murdered her?

My answer would be- exactly how she/he/'they did it!

From the words written in the ransom note- JonBenet would be executed, possibly beheaded if their demands were not kept to the letter! It was a foreign faction- remember. Not a group of people that would kindly just suffocate their victim.

Can you imagine the situation had she just been found suffocated (later the enormous head wound found) with evidence of chronic sexual abuse?

Gee- I wonder who the police, investigators and the ditsrtict attorney would have honed in on then- not to mention the public at large- most importantly the public at large... their friends, relatives, pastor, the kids pediatrician and their community- anyone who knew them. The only reason people in the general public are conflicted (to this very day) about the parents is exactly because of how horribly and gruesomely she was murdered.

Does that not make sense to any IDI's at all.

It worked.

^ word! a garrote is brutal, merciless and impersonal. that's what a kidnapping stranger would use. in comparison, smothering is less brutal and more personal. the garrote portrays IDI, in the stager's/stagers' vision

it's hard to wrap our minds around what some people are capable of when their family, their freedom, their reputation, and their livelihood are on the line

Circling back to your comment :)

Why would an intruder stage at all?

With no link to the victim there is nothing to deflect.

A grudge? Then it isn't likely an unknown intruder.

Someone within their circle with a grudge? They were all vetted....and ironically they all chose to cooperate with the investigation.

There was staging and there was a coverup....

the real question is: who benefits?

^ word! a garrote is brutal, merciless and impersonal. that's what a kidnapping stranger would use. in comparison, smothering is less brutal and more personal. the garrote portrays IDI, in the stager's/stagers' vision

it's hard to wrap our minds around what some people are capable of when their family, their freedom, their reputation, and their livelihood are on the line

Exactly.

Circling back to your comment :)

Why would an intruder stage at all?

With no link to the victim there is nothing to deflect.

A grudge? Then it isn't likely an unknown intruder.

Someone within their circle with a grudge? They were all vetted....and ironically they all chose to cooperate with the investigation.

There was staging and there was a coverup....

the real question is: who benefits?

BBM- the mother and father of "America's Princess"- Patsy Ramsey's words.

Yes there was. But bluebottle has a theory that PR did everything and it was done for a purpose all for PR. There is a thread about it on here.
Bluebottle I hope you don't mind me trying to help.

As long as I get all the credit. 100% ME. No on else., Only Blue Bottle 01. Help accepted, credit dispersement not so much. Thank you ever so.

[/B]

BBM- the mother and father of "America's Princess"- Patsy Ramsey's words.

Name one other parent(s) who have tried to further dramatize their own child's murder like that???!!!!

I just don't know that a nasty pedophile would barely sexually abuse (over time...never enough to really trigger a cps report and then do just a little one more time with a broken paintbrush that happened to be handy) and then bash and strangle a child in her own home (and was super tricky to get into the house without leaving a trace and without making a sound). But wait...then he/she leaves a lengthy ransom note with personal info in it--which had the possibility to leave more evidence on it (though it doesn't)...which he/she may or may not have written earlier or just sat down in the family home before attempting the kidnap and wrote three pages--with notepad in the kitchen. It just seems like there are about five different stories going on here.

I just don't know that a nasty pedophile would barely sexually abuse (over time...never enough to really trigger a cps report and then do just a little one more time with a broken paintbrush that happened to be handy) and then bash and strangle a child in her own home (and was super tricky to get into the house without leaving a trace and without making a sound). But wait...then he/she leaves a lengthy ransom note with personal info in it--which had the possibility to leave more evidence on it (though it doesn't)...which he/she may or may not have written earlier or just sat down in the family home before attempting the kidnap and wrote three pages--with notepad in the kitchen. It just seems like there are about five different stories going on here.

While snacking on pineapple and a refreshing glass of tea!

I am curious to know how many people believe the ransom note is connected to the person who actually murdered JonBenet?

The reason I am asking this ridiculous question is to make clear that the murder would have to match the ransom note. Right?

I am curious to know how many people believe the ransom note is connected to the person who actually murdered JonBenet?

and how many people believe that a foreign faction or a sole intruder spend time practicing PR's handwriting to the point of almost perfection...

and how many people believe that a foreign faction or a sole intruder spend time practicing PR's handwriting to the point of almost perfection...

Right. Or even just writing a practice note!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back