Patsy Ramsey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Common sense says if there is a bowl of pineapple in the kitchen of the victim's home, the victim ate the pineapple that was in the kitchen, yet that keeps getting denied.

It is certainly possible, But I don't think it is a done deal. It is possible. But it makes no sense that the R's didn't own up to her having it.

Common sense says if there is a bowl of pineapple in the kitchen of the victim's home, the victim ate the pineapple that was in the kitchen, yet that keeps getting denied.
Denied by some, perhaps; not by all!!! I repeat:

Here are a few, possible and “innocent” explanations for the pineapple:
1) jonbenet eats the pineapple before leaving for the White’s, a quick bite on her way out the door – at least one Boulder expert said that this was possible
2) jonbenet takes a small piece with her when they leave for the White’s, like candy, tucked into a box, a bag, a baggie, a container, a pocket, whatever was handy. She eats it at the Whites or in the car before falling asleep on the way home
3) jonbenet having fallen asleep earlier than usual and having ate little at the White’s, wakes up at home, in bed and hungry and “finds” that stashed or left over piece somewhere in her room. yum, yum.
4) jonbenet, having fallen asleep earlier than usual and having ate little at the White’s, wakes up at home, in bed and hungry and maybe still thinking about Christmas, wanders downstairs and sees the pineapple in the bowl, left there from earlier in the day, and she has a piece, but still tired wanders off back to bed

All the above scenarios have the pineapple coming out of the bowl.

AK

The only reason they would not own up to her not eating it and if they knew she did, is if it screwed up their story that she was asleep from the time they got home..
Its pretty clear to me that someone ate pineapple in that home, and so did JB. Whether she got up and ate it later is what we don't know.
Kidnappers dont bring late night snacks.

Did they take fingerprints off the pineapple can to see who opened the pineapple? assuming it was canned. If not then a raw pineapple would have been too difficult for a kid to manipulate etc.

I don't recall seeing the expert who claimed it could have been eaten as early as 4:30. Link?

Every single thing I've read has stated clearly that pineapple is a quick digesting food. Within a couple of hours. Not 8+ hours. Never that long.

I don't recall seeing the expert who claimed it could have been eaten as early as 4:30. Link?

Every single thing I've read has stated clearly that pineapple is a quick digesting food. Within a couple of hours. Not 8+ hours. Never that long.

I agree.
I'm going to need a link to ever believe that one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if they drank at the Whites party? And if so do we know how much? Because I have a theory. Which would involve them being drunk and harming their child. Not wanting to have Burke taken away due to them being found negligent as parents due to drunkedness. Which would explain a cover up by both of them.

PR was not a big drinker per her depo and per the police investigation. She copped to maybe having a few drinks that night. I am unsure of John's drinking.

And none of their friends they either saw that night at Whites or those who they dropped off gifts have publicly stated they were drunk.

If the pineapple was ate in the afternoon, why didn't one of the other 3 people in the house notice it? No one noticed her eating? Or the bowl sitting on the table? Odd.

Denied by some, perhaps; not by all!!! I repeat:

Here are a few, possible and “innocent” explanations for the pineapple:

1)jonbenet eats the pineapple before leaving for the White’s, a quick bite on her way out the door – at least one Boulder expert said that this was possible

2)jonbenet takes a small piece with her when they leave for the White’s, like candy, tucked into a box, a bag, a baggie, a container, a pocket, whatever was handy. She eats it at the Whites or in the car before falling asleep on the way home

3)jonbenet having fallen asleep earlier than usual and having ate little at the White’s, wakes up at home, in bed and hungry and “finds” that stashed or left over piece somewhere in her room. yum, yum.

4)jonbenet, having fallen asleep earlier than usual and having ate little at the White’s, wakes up at home, in bed and hungry and maybe still thinking about Christmas, wanders downstairs and sees the pineapple in the bowl, left there from earlier in the day, and she has a piece, but still tired wanders off back to bed

All the above scenarios have the pineapple coming out of the bowl.

AK

cut pineapple goes off pretty fast, it wouldn't be in a fruit bowl like a banana or an apple, she would have to get it from the fridge, put it in a bowl and then eat it

we keep going in circles with the pineapple but here i go again, was it pineapple and cream or just pineaple? if it was the former (as per PR it was JB's favourite) it would have to be served to her

the truth is, she ate pineapple sometime before being killed. why the Rs didn't own the fact that either JB herself got it or PR or BR served it to her (their prints were on their bowl) is baffling. they could have admit to that, say they put her back to bed and the rest is history

lupus est homini *advertiser censored*, non *advertiser censored*, non quom qualis sit novit

The only reason they would not own up to her not eating it and if they knew she did, is if it screwed up their story that she was asleep from the time they got home..
Its pretty clear to me that someone ate pineapple in that home, and so did JB. Whether she got up and ate it later is what we don't know.

Did they take fingerprints off the pineapple can to see who opened the pineapple? assuming it was canned. If not then a raw pineapple would have been too difficult for a kid to manipulate etc.

it was raw pineapple, bought peeled and cut from a store. i cannot remember where i read that, sorry

apparently this thoughtful kidnapper(s) did just that. and he (they) was clever enough to know exactly where bowls and spoons were kept and to leave PR and BR prints on the bowl but not his/hers

he/she was also considerate enough to put the container away. otherwise he was clever enough not only to know JB's preferred snack but also that a container with fresh pineapple was kept in the R's fridge and, again, left not a single fingerprint

lupus est homini *advertiser censored*, non *advertiser censored*, non quom qualis sit novit

If the pineapple was ate in the afternoon, why didn't one of the other 3 people in the house notice it? No one noticed her eating? Or the bowl sitting on the table? Odd.

Not really. Especially the way the house was. She could have gotten it, eaten it, Left it there and then no one noticed because it was Christmas and a lot was going on.

Kids leave stuff everywhere.

No. It makes no sense. None. It is their house. They planned this big murder scene right? They are trying to cover it all up, right? So you don't think that they would then walk all over the house and make sure every thing was just right? They staged it right? So if that was the case then the things like the ransom note and pineapple don't work.
They had all the time in the world. The clock did not start until the police were called. Up until then they could have done anything. Cleaned it all up, Burned the pad, Got rid of the pens, Cleaned the dish.. IF they were trying to cover up this big crime.

It just does not make sense.

No lie is revealed by the fact that Jonbenet ate pineapple.

AK

They said she didn't eat pineapple. They didn't say she maybe, probably or could have...they said no, she didn't. There's a reason for that.
It was a lie. She ate pineapple and they don't want to account for it.

PMPT, p. 558: "Based on the condition of the pineapple in her intestine, the experts estimated that JonBenet had eaten it an hour and a half or two hours before she died, most likely after the family returned home that night. However, one Boulder medical examiner stated it could have been eaten as early as 4:30 p.m.- before the Ramseys left their home for a dinner at the Whites."

They said she didn't eat pineapple. They didn't say she maybe, probably or could have...they said no, she didn't. There's a reason for that.
It was a lie. She ate pineapple and they don't want to account for it.

Because they didn't know she ate it. It is really simple.

I can say that if I or anyone else put a plate of my sons favorite food (chocolate chip cookies) on the table he would eat them, even if I didnt see him eat them. So just cause she didnt see it happen doesnt mean it didnt happen.

Then why not say "we had pineapple in the house, she could have had some"?

This lie is very telling

It is not a lie. It is obviously not a lie. It is just something that did not occur to them and they had no knowledge of. If they did they would not have lied because they knew it was right there!
It is common sense really.

I had to fact check you on that bbm, Red (forgive me). You are correct. What I found was that not only can a DA issue a subpoena, but any lawyer can (under most circumstances) issue a subpoena. The reason is that a practicing attorney is considered an officer of the court (the same reason a lawyer is not required to take an oath when called to testify in court). As an "officer of the court", they have the authority to issue subpoenas (in most states). Details of that authority can vary from state to state. (A policeman is not considered an officer of the court, and therefore needs to get a DA or a Judge to sign off on it.)

So a police officer can go to a judge to get a subpoena and a DA can issue one themselves. Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back