Patsy Ramsey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Without a confession there's no other way to solve a case, and it's what each and every one of us do here. We take the info that we have and then draw a conclusion.

Whether you are IDI or RDI this is ultimately will be how this case is solved.

Someone confessing or ratting out the killer. Much like how the Unabomber case was solved.

This reasoning just seems illogical and biased to me, of course they would send their son away from such a traumatic crime scene but a bias towards them twists it into something sinister when in every single other situation like it, the crime scene is contained. Children are sent to other locations. :waitasec::waitasec:

Please tell me about "every single other situation like it". I'd really like to know.

BBM

Another falsehood: prints found are meaningless 'cause they live there.

That is not a falsehood. Unless they are found on a weapon that does not belong to the house. Other than that, They are useless because people have a right to touch everything in their home.

That is not a falsehood. Unless they are found on a weapon that does not belong to the house. Other than that, They are useless because people have a right to touch everything in their home.

That is true in a legal sense. Which is why, unless somebody talks, a lot of family members get away with killing one of their own.

My problem is I don't consider the books convincing. I believe that in such books, there is always some good info and some bad info. Because I have no way of knowing which is which, I ignore them, but then I have trouble remembering where each piece of info came from.

I also wonder if it would ever be solved if it is not IDI. JR has dated and even married now, right? If he has chosen to share any incriminating info with those close to him, they haven't been willing to talk. Same with anyone Burke or Patsy may have talked to. And if you accept RDI, unlike in many other cases, there isn't some relative desperately waiting for answers, or someone wrongly being held responsible. If anyone comes forward, it would be to get such a high profile story off their chests or to make money, and probably not to get justice at this point, and so far no one has done so. If IDI, there's always a possibility of a DNA match or someone coming forward after that person dies.

That is true in a legal sense. Which is why, unless somebody talks, a lot of family members get away with killing one of their own.

I don't agree. I think a lot of people are caught for murdering their own. But I think in a lot of cases it is assumed it was someone they know and not necessarily true. In this case I see nothing that points to PR as the murderer. Nothing that points to JR as the murderer. I think had they not had to wait for JR to find the body. Found her at 9ish on a good search, Taken through the house bit by bit correctly, We would know right now who killed her. jmo

Burke was interviewed by Det. Fred Patterson, @ the White's house, on the 26th. ...independent of his parents.

I've heard of that being rumored before, and I've also heard it was expunged. I've never seen any proof of either. If you can point me to a source I'd appreciate it!

I've heard of that being rumored before, and I've also heard it was expunged. I've never seen any proof of either. If you can point me to a source I'd appreciate it!

I think interview might be too strong a word. Kolar mentions Patterson went over there prior to the discovery of JRB. All Kolar remarks upon is BRs "behavior. " he showed no concern for his sister. What happened, where she is, if she's dead or alive, and appeared to have no fear for his own or his parents safety from an intruder. IIRC he was more interested in what type of what the Det. was wearing.

He also shows zero concern to FW on the ride over to the White's house.

You would think that with a long time trusted friend he'd have some questions. Even if it was to say, "mr. White why were there all those cops in my house? What happened?

I don't have my kindle handy ATM

Staging always indicates to me an inside job. It does look like the window was staged in the basement. But "inside job" doesn't necessarily limit it to the Ramseys, although I lean that way.

What is it about the window that appears staged?

AK

I don't think so..but it's curious that you're so sure I'm wrong.
One of the hardest things to prove is a negative, but if that's what you want to do, I won't stop you.

You’re the one saying that Mrs Ramsey lied about the pineapple so the burden of proof is yours. And, if you’re right than this is a burden of proof that should be easy for you to meet.

AK

Didn't the kids play in the basement? Wouldn't it be freezing in the winter?

The Ramseys claimed that it was often too warm in the basement so they would sometimes leave a basement window ajar.

AK

I read that Patsy said JonBenet liked fresh pineapple.

Yes, I also read that the pineapple in JonBenet's duodenum was consistent with the pineapple in the bowl. I also read that there was a container of fresh pineapple found in a super market container in a refrigerator. Maybe it was in "Perfect Murder. Perfect Town."

I don't know if one fresh pineapple is chemically consistent in all ways with any other fresh pineapple ... maybe the region where it was grown and other factors alter the results.

Obviously, Lou Smit saw the importance of the pineapple. Steve Thomas thought it was important. Two investigators, one from each side of the fence, believing the pineapple was from the bowl should suggest the importance of the partially digested pineapple not fitting in the timeline presented by the Ramseys. It is, imo, silly to suggest otherwise.
Smit and Thomas (and, others) made note of the pineapple (Smit called it a bugaboo), but I find fault with your assessment of their positon regarding it.

AK

Especially considering the cracked crab she had eaten at the Whites had already been digested. ( autopsy) the pineapple had to of been eaten AFTER the crab. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The autopsy does not show that Jonbenet digested the cracked crab and no one seems to know if she actually ate any of it (or anything) at the Whites.

AK

The autopsy does not show that Jonbenet digested the cracked crab and no one seems to know if she actually ate any of it (or anything) at the Whites.
the soft/green fecal material proved that food had traveled her digestive tract

PR was asked if JB washed her hands after eating the crab, because of any residual slime, and her response was that she did not know if JB washed her hands after eating. she didn't take the opportunity to say that she was unaware whether or not JB had eaten crab/anything

if she ate nothing at the White's party then the child went without dinner and was put to bed without being fed something later, which is a sure recipe for waking up hungry and wanting a snack after sleeping a little while

Burke was interviewed by Det. Fred Patterson, @ the White's house, on the 26th. ...independent of his parents.
I think interview might be too strong a word. Kolar mentions Patterson went over there prior to the discovery of JRB. All Kolar remarks upon is BRs "behavior. " he showed no concern for his sister. What happened, where she is, if she's dead or alive, and appeared to have no fear for his own or his parents safety from an intruder. IIRC he was more interested in what type of what the Det. was wearing.

He also shows zero concern to FW on the ride over to the White's house.

You would think that with a long time trusted friend he'd have some questions. Even if it was to say, "mr. White why were there all those cops in my house? What happened?

I don't have my kindle handy ATM
it's true that his parents were not there but NP/his grandmother was. he outwardly appeared to be indifferent to the situation his family was in. he asked about Patterson's watch, and said he was looking forward to their previously-scheduled flight because they lit fires in the Charlevoix fireplace; the conversation was interrupted at various points by BR's interest in nibbling at a sandwich

the soft/green fecal material proved that food had traveled her digestive tract

PR was asked if JB washed her hands after eating the crab, because of any residual slime, and her response was that she did not know if JB washed her hands after eating. she didn't take the opportunity to say that she was unaware whether or not JB had eaten crab/anything

if she ate nothing at the White's party then the child went without dinner and was put to bed without being fed something later, which is a sure recipe for waking up hungry and wanting a snack after sleeping a little while

it's true that his parents were not there but NP/his grandmother was. he outwardly appeared to be indifferent to the situation his family was in. he asked about Patterson's watch, and said he was looking forward to their previously-scheduled flight because they lit fires in the Charlevoix fireplace; the conversation was interrupted at various points by BR's interest in nibbling at a sandwich

I don't understand your point. Patsy said she did not know if she washed her hands or had eaten anything.

As for BR, He was 9. No one knows what he was thinking or feeling. People's reactions to death are all different. It does not mean anything that he was acting like a typical 9 yr old.

You’re the one saying that Mrs Ramsey lied about the pineapple so the burden of proof is yours. And, if you’re right than this is a burden of proof that should be easy for you to meet.

AK

Nah. The absolute goes to the winner. I said "if I remember right", implying uncertainty.

You, however, stated certainty (which is wrong).

Ball in your "I'm sure of my position" court

Anyone notice that this thread gets awfully personal?

We are all here to help - not jab each other with our posts.

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

I don't understand your point. Patsy said she did not know if she washed her hands or had eaten anything.

As for BR, He was 9. No one knows what he was thinking or feeling. People's reactions to death are all different. It does not mean anything that he was acting like a typical 9 yr old.

Yet another less than stellar/negligent parenting example...if you believe Patsy.

I couldn't disagree more.
IMO any NORMAL 9 year old would be concerned for his sibling and wonder what the heck was going on based on the police presence in his own home.

Yet another less than stellar/negligent parenting example...if you believe Patsy.

I couldn't disagree more.
IMO any NORMAL 9 year old would be concerned for his sibling and wonder what the heck was going on based on the police presence in his own home.

How is that an issue of bad parenting? At parties with friends we all let our kids eat and play. I could not tell you what my kids eat at a party. They have no food allergies so I let them party too..

I have seen many kids react internally when someone close to them dies. That is normal. It is a lot to take. Some kids fall apart and some kids just hold it in and try and cope in their own way. It does not mean anything.

How is that an issue of bad parenting? At parties with friends we all let our kids eat and play. I could not tell you what my kids eat at a party. They have no food allergies so I let them party too..

I have seen many kids react internally when someone close to them dies. That is normal. It is a lot to take. Some kids fall apart and some kids just hold it in and try and cope in their own way. It does not mean anything.

I think it's very neglectful to not make sure a six year old is fed.

If we were going to an evening party...I'm make darn sure my kid was bathed, dressed and fed something nutritious before we even left. If that wasn't possible. I would still make sure my child came & sat down and ate something while we were there.

When Burke came downstairs ...walk past all the commotion...saw law enforcement all over...you're telling me it's normal for a 9 year old child to not ask questions????? Seriously???

Never even mention it on the car ride over to Fleets?

It's not just that he reacted oddly after learning his sister was dead...the kid acted like he could care less, not attached to his sister in any way shape or form.
Not a single normal reaction out of him.

All IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx