PCSO Release 2/9/2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This 4 words are very telling to me.

FDLE processed the crime scene.

To me it means whatever happened to Haleigh (my opinion I personally believe she is no longer among the living) happened in the home on 202 Green Lane. Why else would Ron and Misty not go back into the home? (besides the home being bugged by le theory)
These people aren't that smart-they had to of left something behind to indicate what happened.

JMO

My guess would be blankets. Story about the peed on blanket way too long and convoluted...IMO.

Exactly!!

That says to me, Misty considers the person she is covering for far more important than bringing HaLeigh home or any justice for HaLeigh.

If she is frightened then she is frightened of someone close who threatened to kill the person who took HaLeigh..... repeatedly.

What is telling is that GGma Sykes states Misty loved the kids and the kids loved her but ..... something changed the weekend of the 3-day binge ---- drugs change people and they do things they'd never normally do.......

Misty doesn't act scared.She acts cocky,selfish,and very cold.I almost felt she did something to Haleigh on purpose.She was either a part of what happened or someone has something over her.I also thought it could be the people RC got in an argument over drugs we heard about.But Misty does not act scared.

lots of cases have been tried on only circumstantial eveidence even without a body...but i guess they don't have enough and don't dare risk charging them if they can't get a conviction...i am just afraid that it will go on and on like this...:(

It may go on and on, but I have the feeling that at least two of the people that know what happened are going to stay right where they are. This gives LE time, so now like that old song “Time, Time is on my side, yes it is”. Makes me smile at this really sad situation, the only thing that could be better at this point is that one of them TELLS THE TRUTH.

I just can't understand why Ron would have married Misty if he was not involved in this and she was.

Same here. If my sister (who I love with every beat of my heart) had disappeared and there was a person with her at the time she disappeared and who would not tell what happened to her, that person would be detained and questioned by me using enhanced interrogation tactics until they told me what happened. Waterboarding would look like a walk in the park compared to what I would do to uncover what happened. I would not marry that person, make out with them in the front yard, defend them in the press, etc. That sort of behavior indicates that RC was involved in Haleigh's disappearance. In my opinion.

Otherwise why hasn't he made her tell what happened that night. I am beginning to think that he doesn't even care, and that breaks my heart for Haleigh. She trusted her Daddy. He let her down.

Do you all think LE is saying she died at the trailer or somewhere else?

I’m wondering if maybe like the Anthony case LE have know that she is deceased. Maybe a hair or some other evidence, they really went over that MH. I wonder if they had real evidence of a violent death like blood or even a sexual assault (at the MH), they would have narrowed the investigation a long time ago? Said we are looking for a male, brown hair, ect…Maybe they did turn something up in the dumpster. Maybe at the burnt house (the one that was empty and burnt right around that time). We don’t know what they have, but I can imagine, and it’s going to be a very good day when we see and justice for Haleigh finally comes around. It will you know, just a matter of time now.

I’m wondering if maybe like the Anthony case LE have know that she is deceased. Maybe a hair or some other evidence, they really went over that MH. I wonder if they had real evidence of a violent death like blood or even a sexual assault (at the MH), they would have narrowed the investigation a long time ago? Said we are looking for a male, brown hair, ect…Maybe they did turn something up in the dumpster. Maybe at the burnt house (the one that was empty and burnt right around that time). We don’t know what they have, but I can imagine, and it’s going to be a very good day when we see and justice for Haleigh finally comes around. It will you know, just a matter of time now.

I hope that you are right. LE is working very hard but they seem to have reached an impasse now. The press release seems to say that they know who is responsible they just can't prove it.

from link for thread:

We have conducted formal interviews with 76 different individuals who were identified as having possible information in the Haleigh investigation. DNA samples were collected from many of those interviewed and compared to evidence collected in the case.

I wish we could do a thread on who we knew for certain had been in that home and see how far from that sum we are...process of elimination type thing...

Kimster? :angel:

What do you think they meant by this?Are they saying they think Haleigh is dead?By someone either MC or RC knew?

Evidence and information obtained during this investigation indicate a strong likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the result of foul play by someone known to Misty Croslin and/or Ronald Cummings.

That's what it sounds like to me. I have always been some what on the fence about Ron's involement or knowledge of events after the fact. When he says he will kill who ever "stole" her, I think he would UNLESS it somehow involved his mom or grandma. FWIW, I don't think either of those ladies had anything to do with her disapperance but I do think the whole darn bunch know now what happened. When Misty says she doesnt know where she is, I think thats true. She knows WHAT happened but I think she called Tommy or Timmy for help, either they or someone they know dumped the body so she really doesnt know. For all we know Haleigh wasn't even disposed of in the state of FL. Anyone willing to help would probably be willing to take a nice long trip to get rid of her.

from link for thread:

We have conducted formal interviews with 76 different individuals who were identified as having possible information in the Haleigh investigation. DNA samples were collected from many of those interviewed and compared to evidence collected in the case.

I wish we could do a thread on who we knew for certain had been in that home and see how far from that sum we are...process of elimination type thing...

Kimster? :angel:

Well, we know that these people would have been investigated:
Ronald and Misty
Crystal and Chad
Tommy and Lindsy
Marie and her husband Bruce
Crystal's dad and Crystal's stepmom
Timmy and Chelsea
Hank and Lisa
Teresa and her boyfriend Jeff
Annette .....
Ron's dad
Ron's uncle(s)
Ron's aunt(s)
Crystal C

........I'm sure the list looks one-sided, and for that I apologize. I KNOW there will be those willing to add.

I hope that you are right. LE is working very hard but they seem to have reached an impasse now. The press release seems to say that they know who is responsible they just can't prove it.

It kind of seems that way to me too.

Who was all at that party and did they come back to the trailer with Misty.Have they went with cadaver dogs and really checked ALL areas(woods,ponds.ect...)of the mondex area.I mean everywhere there.They need to go back.

The words "foul play" kind of scare me. But... a home where a child has been kidnapped is also considered a crime scene... doesn't mean she died in the home. I know those words get people revved up, but technically crime scene means where a crime occurred. Kidnapping is a crime.

Ronald and Misty
Crystal and Chad
Tommy and Lindsy
Timmy and Chelsea
Hank and Lisa
Annette .....
Ron's dad
Ron's uncle(s)
Ron's aunt(s)
Crystal C

........I'm sure the list looks one-sided, and for that I apologize. I KNOW there will be those willing to add.

And Cousin JOE....

Ronald and Misty
Crystal and Chad
Tommy and Lindsy
Timmy and Chelsea
Hank and Lisa
Annette .....
Ron's dad
Ron's uncle(s)
Ron's aunt(s)
Crystal C

Assuming:

Christina P. (naynay)
Amber
Greg P.
Neighbors
AC Man
Sex Offenders in the area

Joe Pytco (or whatever, was he there?)

At the trailer?I don't know.If misty did leave and go to a party who did she bring back to the trailer if she did?Misty dreamt of 4 people at the trailer?I read 4 guys somewhere?Why did she have 4 guys there?It doesn't sound too good.

At the trailer?I don't know.If misty did leave and go to a party who did she bring back to the trailer if she did?Misty dreamt of 4 people at the trailer?I read 4 guys somewhere?Why did she have 4 guys there?It doesn't sound too good.

Speculating that Misty wanted to continue the 3-day binge party, she was not done yet but was stuck in the MH babysitting the kids so --- brought the party into the MH.

The dream might be her soft way of saying some of the truth without committing to it.

Speculating that Misty wanted to continue the 3-day binge party, she was not done yet but was stuck in the MH babysitting the kids so --- brought the party into the MH.

The dream might be her soft way of saying some of the truth without committing to it.

It’s possible, but I really think GGS and TN are covering for Ron. So is some way RC figures in what happened. Right now we don’t know what LE does, but if he wasn’t involved, I don’t think he would be at the Putnam County Jail, but out on bond.

It’s possible, but I really think GGS and TN are covering for Ron. So is some way RC figures in what happened. Right now we don’t know what LE does, but if he wasn’t involved, I don’t think he would be at the Putnam County Jail, but out on bond.

I agree. I personally don't buy into the Misty party theory.

Based on the 3-day binge for Misty, this was her first day back home, the discrepancies on collecting HaLeigh from school (competitive claims), the big argument with 20+ calls, lack of clarity on when Ron was at werk, etc --- I think this is uniquely an incident that Misty AND Ron know about and LE wants to crack one 'rock'.

If there was a party or other folks then someone would have slipped up or told something. This is solely the direct families and parents covering up, no-one outside that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801