Peaches Geldof 25 found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The inquest just happened. Paraphrasing - heroin likely contributed to her death. She was found by her husband. Last contact with her was Sunday night and she was found dead Monday.

I suspect now that it was suicide and she told him or someone else what she was going to do. The inquest said that her husband found her in their spare room and called out to his mother. The husband has been away with the older child since 3 April and peaches was found dead on 7 April. Why would the husband bring his mother unless he knew something was wrong? Someone had to have hidden the needles and drug paraphernalia if there was nothing found.

Or someone had to be there with her when she died and cleaned up the drugs etc.

Is it possible to tell the difference between accidental overdose and suicide? So very sad. I read that her husband returned home with the mother. That in and of itself does not seem suspicious to me. I do wonder who cleaned up the scene before the cops got there.

I just read that her husband called her that morning but was not able to get in touch with her. He then drove back home with his mother.

Oh my gosh. Colour my confused and shocked. I was not expecting this. How is it possible she died of drug overdose when they checked her home and found nothing at all? Is it a coincidence that she posted that photo of her mother and then this happened? I have no idea how drugs work but why even if it was accidental why would she do it with a little baby to care for? How can one provide for a little one's needs when one is high on drugs? This shocks me. So very sad.

I think either her family or someone else cleaned up the scene.

With the inquest news, I have changed my mind. I think unfortunately Peaches was just using, like most addicts, without regard to the safety of her child present, thinking that this wouldn't be the time she od'd. I wonder if the police statement was misleading intentionally, that no drugs were found, or if her husband attempted to spare her by cleaning up. So very very sad.

With the inquest news, I have changed my mind. I think unfortunately Peaches was just using, like most addicts, without regard to the safety of her child present, thinking that this wouldn't be the time she od'd. I wonder if the police statement was misleading intentionally, that no drugs were found, or if her husband attempted to spare her by cleaning up. So very very sad.

Someone cleaned up the scene that's for sure. Who did it? Husband or perhaps someone who helped administer the drug? It shocks me that she did this with a baby at home. That's negligent at best and at worst...oh I don't even want to say as I feel sorry for her.

It's a strange coincidence that she posted a photo of her mum the day before she died. Perhaps I'm reading too much into this but it's just odd timing. I guess we'll never know whether it was accidental or suicide. Someone did clean up the scene. Who and why? :banghead::banghead:

Peaches' child was taken to her home at 5pm Sunday, Peaches spoke to people on the phone that same evening, then Monday she was discovered deceased in a spare bedroom. Her child was found in another room.

Police confirm drugs paraphernalia WAS found in Peaches Geldof's house and Thomas Cohen NOT under suspicion of involvement

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/peaches-geldof-dead-kent-police-3489112

"While no detail will be provided around specific items, to prevent further speculation I will confirm that contrary to rumour in the media my officers did seize drugs paraphernalia from the address on 7 April.

I know she was a proponent of attachment parenting, but was she still breast feeding? I hope not!

I think earlier in the thread it was said that she had a thyroid problem and stopped nursing at 5 months.

Peaches Geldof secretly visited a drug rehab clinic in the weeks before she died, it was reported last night.

A witness claims the late mother-of-two was seen at least half a dozen times at the centre - wearing a hoodie so she wouldn’t be recognised.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/peaches-geldof-drug-rehab-clinic-3485576#ixzz30ba7BRdY
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebookhttp://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/peaches-geldof-drug-rehab-clinic-3485576

Poor kid, I really think this just shows how terrible addiction can be.

I think earlier in the thread it was said that she had a thyroid problem and stopped nursing at 5 months.

Maybe she stopped nursing when she started taking drugs again and used a 'thyroid condition' as a reason which would explain it to others without exposing the real reason, she clearly loved those kids very much :(

Maybe she stopped nursing when she started taking drugs again and used a 'thyroid condition' as a reason which would explain it to others without exposing the real reason, she clearly loved those kids very much :(

I think you're spot on there, Mrs. G. Apparently, it was more than heroin she was dabbling with, too.

Friends of the late 25-year-old TV presenter say that she was not only still fighting an addiction to heroin that, it was revealed this week, played a part in her death, but was also hooked on diet pills.
Partly fuelling these dependencies, they say, were the money troubles she was struggling with. She and her musician husband of two years, Tom Cohen, were said to have faced the prospect of having to sell their home to fund their costly lifestyle.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eches-Geldofs-perfect-life.html#ixzz30c7JWv1B
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

SBM

I am so over the media romanticizing heroin use and treating people who OD as some sort of tragic helpless victim of addiction.

Peaches was found dead with an 11 month old baby. She was NOT this incredibly "devoted loving mother" because no devoted loving mother would even once use heroin after they had a baby. Why? Because once you have a baby that should reset the priorities in your life to "baby first me second."

Like Philip Hoffman Seymour who died on the eve of supposedly picking up his kids the next day, they decided that their feelings, addictions and drug habits were more of a priority than their own children. If someone doesn't love and respect their own children you can tell what kind of narcissitic ruin they really are.

Bottom line all the kids involved in these stories are sadly, better off with the parent dead. One can only imagine what kind of dysfunction they would have endured in their lives.

It's not "sad" or "tragic" etc etc etc. It's selfish irresponsible pathetic loser behavior.

/rant

I am so over the media romanticizing heroin use and treating people who OD as some sort of tragic helpless victim of addiction.

Peaches was found dead with an 11 month old baby. She was NOT this incredibly "devoted loving mother" because no devoted loving mother would even once use heroin after they had a baby. Why? Because once you have a baby that should reset the priorities in your life to "baby first me second."

Like Philip Hoffman Seymour who died on the eve of supposedly picking up his kids the next day, they decided that their feelings, addictions and drug habits were more of a priority than their own children. If someone doesn't love and respect their own children you can tell what kind of narcissitic ruin they really are.

Bottom line all the kids involved in these stories are sadly, better off with the parent dead. One can only imagine what kind of dysfunction they would have endured in their lives.

It's not "sad" or "tragic" etc etc etc. It's selfish irresponsible pathetic loser behavior.

/rant

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Me too I could care less about how much she loved her kids, I say BS, she was a very selfish person. Five will get you 10 that Tom would probably come up dirty if he was checked. Those kids don't have a chance in this world.

Peaches nanny said it perfectly!. You almost made it!.. She did,nt.
Flip people with money can get help!.
Sir Bob swans around the world with leftie thoughts meanwhile daughter is taking heroin!.
Remember being on a flight from Dundee to London city airport, Dundee is no more than a shed, Bob was on the phone shouting,
Fn school costs f amount a year you have not done ant f homework, get a job.
Sat next to him,nice guy , all I remember is air stewardesses circling him.
Told him my sis technique to have seat alone on bus, train,plane
1. A neck tick
2 slaver and appologise for saiva leaving mouth
3. Dodgy curry n need to run, smell of egg pieces help.
Was all fun.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71
Back