penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilmot definitely not codding JA today. Maybe she is tired of JA's orders.

This is going to be emotionally rough.

All here for Travis today!

Strength to the Alexander family!

Has anyone else noticed that the DT lowered CMJA's chair even further than normal today?

Are you sure? I thought it looked like Jodi's posture was more slumped today. She's not sitting up straight and tall like she has in the past.

Jodi's mitigating factors went something like this:

1. Is a human being.
2. Has to wear glasses.
3. Attorneys hate her.
4. Her dog ran away.
5. Her last boyfriend died on her.

The convict picks up a tissue as judge announces that now victim impast sptatements will be read. She did this BEFORE anything has happened. The ol' wheels are turning.

Nurmi and Juan have a really interesting dynamic, it's clear that Nurmi admires and respects Juan .. he wants to raise himself to be a worthy opponent IMO ..

The one thing any defense team can say after they have gone up against Juan is that they have been given a schooling and, if they don't let their egos get too involved, they will walk away better prepared for their next defense case. IMHO

Jodi grabbed a tissue....

Eyeroll.

I have my box handy, won't post till the Alexander's are finished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They really can't get up there because they would have to tell the truth when Juan gets a hold of them. The Truth will for sure, give her death. The convicted killer was the abuser, remember she hit her brother in the head with a bat, and kicked her mom? I'm sure there is more in Juan's files.

The convicted killer has NO redeeming qualities.

You mean that JM can cross them?

sending loads of prayers and love to the alexanders :heart:

How are they starting this with olnly ten minutes left?

Jodi grabs tissue. Is she going to try to generate some nasal tears while Travis' family speaks about the loss of their brother?

Jodi quickly pulls out a Kleenex before anyone approaches.

Let the acting begin!

:stormingmad: :stormingmad:

Nope. I don't think so. She is in there.. Did you see how fast she started talking to Wilmott when jury was leaving and how she was shaking her head when martinez was talking? IT IS ALL AN ACT. She will come out.. You just wait...

Sorry Scarlett, she is medicated. Not enough to make her a potted plant, but yes, the jailhouse psych ward is giving her something. Any person coming to them and being held on a possible suicide watch would be medicated with something. Keeping prisoners controlled is a main goal, as is keeping them from harming themselves or others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper