penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the reason her mother isn't testifying on her behalf is the Defense is hoping it may garner sympathy from one of the jurors?

No support growing up which Nurmi reiterated.

That just doesn't make sense to me and if I were a juror I would think it was nothing more than a ploy hoping to gain sympathy.

If none of her family had attended court then maybe that would be relevant but the jury has seen her mother and other family members in court throughout the trial.

I would think as a juror that the DT is trying to pull a fast one.

IMO

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 1m

#JodiArias victim impact statements... after 5 years and after 5 months of trial... Travis' siblings' voices will be heard!

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 13s

Steven is called to the podium which is now placed directly facing jury. #JodiArias

I've wanted to see some happy pictures of Travis for the longest. :)
Steven, stay strong.

Samantha looks very beautiful today. (she always does) My prayers are with the Alexander family today, I know this has got to be tough, but they finally get to speak.

I noted that before. Stunningly beautiful!

IMHO the jury isn't going to like her ignoring Stephen and Sam in favor of her scribbling

Crying Mess already

OOHHH CRAP , this is so hard the poor family

If Jodi is smart, she will look Stephen and Samantha is the face and give them her undivided attention.

Curious to see if she can handle it. Or will she doodle on paper?

Elizabeth Erwin @elizabetherwin

Steven having trouble keeping his emotions in check, his sisters are bawling. #JodiArias

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 35s

Steven having trouble keeping his emotions in check, his sisters are bawling. #JodiArias

I can't handle watching CCMJA trying to cry for Steven's statement!!!!!!

TOOO LITTLE TOOOO LATEEEEEEEE

She's a sadist. There is joy hidden under that fake sorrow. That's what I see. :(

Heartbreaking she shouldn't be allowed in the same room with these people she should be snuffed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog