penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT :

35s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

As Steven reads Travis' words his voice is louder and is projected proudly almost as if Travis is speaking through him. #JodiArias

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Wow this really hit me hard :'(

I think Steven's doing a fantastic job...reading from the blog is just so heartbreaking. This poor family, they need this to be over with, and the jury deciding to put that You-Know-What to death is the best way to start that.

Here's comes Samantha bless her heart.

From WAT :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

This is absolutely the most heart wrenching experience of this trial so far. Steven continues to speak about his brother. #JodiArias

if there was anything in this world I could do to ease the family's pain, I would do whatever it was. bless them.

...you have made him proud, beautiful boy....always and forever...

Steven Alexander please come forward

my name is SA - TA was my big brother - i was sleeping in after working 12 hr grave yard shift . . . woke to my wife crying walking up stairs talking on phone - say Samantha I cannot tell him - you tell him . . .Samantha said Steven Travis is dead.

i remember walking out the back door screaming - crying to sky asking why - sank down into corner - awhile later my commander called - i kept my composure - soon as hung up i broke down - thought my brother was bullet proof - stronger than any thing - couldn't ing - be cut down or knocked down, 2 motorcycle crashes, wrecked cars, rolled snowmobile - he wa unbreakable . . who would do this . . . he wanted to do better in life and move forward - why him . . how much did he suffer, scream? what was he say what was last thing he saw, final thought . . last time i saw brother Xmas 2007 - good time - family there - played family games - american idol game - TA kept beating everyone - i sang kelly clarkson song in high girl voice - he said it doesn't count because it is a girl song - he got meet my daughter and hold her fir first time - he said she was most beautiful little girl he had ever seen - never thought that would be last time i would see him
(JA crying)

major impact on my - invaded my dreams - nitemares about someone going after me with a knife and then wife and daughter - scream in my sleep - may sound childish - can't sleep alone in dark anymore - thoughts of my bro curled up and thrown in shower left for days . . . don't want these nightmares anymore - don't want to see his murderer anymore - hospitalized for ulcers - several different anti-depressants none of which really worked - haven't been husband i could have been - wife and i separated 2 years ago - passed my little girl back and forth every week - i go home to california and every week i return to california i have to see my little girl cry and beg me not to go . . i miss them very much i want to get back to them

TA used to write his day out on a flash card - last one he wrote to call me i never got that call - he worried about my health - he wanted to fly and help me quit smoking - i never got that

now i have to go visit a place that is 8' long and 6' deep
he was meant to do something so much more - never got to live dreams or meet his goals - in 2008 he wrote affirmations on his blog . . . this year will be the best year of life = year eclipse all others, learn more, travel more, give more, . . . than any other year of my life - year of metamorphsis . . impossible will become common place.

raise myself . . . . how will do i do this - compassionate service, unconditional love, blessings and gratitude in my heart - when i fail - i will learn from my mistakes - improve finances - work harder, smarter, challenge self - succeed thru integrity . . . exponentially greater asset to this world - love, serve more, forgive more, remind self of these thoughts daily - envision accomplishment until they become real - new quests and goals to change this world - published author - better my life and others . . associate with others be a teacher as well as a student - travel country and gain riches - find eternal . . enhances me exponentially

2008 will be the best year of my life - which will lay forground of 2009 . . . this year best year i will succeed.

know TA only hoped he could change one life - never thought he could change the world - people across the world . . . we all have different lives and trials - TA has a legacy - you were born to be great - it is your destiny - difference between ? and stumbling block . . .

he was so brutally ripped out of this world - my world - hopefully one day

Sending white light to Sam!

God bless the Alexanders. Travis is rooting them on and giving them strength

I hate you Jodi, u evil seed

tears running down my face as samatha speaks...bless her, bless the alaxander family

Travis was our strength- Per Sam.

I am trying so hard not to cry while at work! This is breaking my heart.

From WAT :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Steven is done talking. Samantha Alexander is up next. #JodiArias

47s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

"This tragedy has forever changed our lives" -Samantha #JodiArias

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 15s
Travis' sister Samantha trying to gather the strength to talk on behalf of all her siblings."Travis was our strength" pic.twitter.com/EE5QIEP5s6

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 52s
Showing pic of TA's grandma and Travis. #JodiArias
Expand

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 1m
Samantha crying from the beginning, she's been very emotional throughout the trial. #jodiArias

I started with HLN and now stuck with it, so behind. Keeping up with what you are writing and I'm crying already. HNL will now show Stephens impact statement and I'm a mess already.

oh dear, i am in tears too, i hope she knows how many people in spirit are standing up there with her, supporting her and her family.........

Travis was our constant beacon of strength

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member