penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom is Borderline Personality Disorder of the highest degree & when my Aunt died, she went up to EVERYONE at the funeral and said "I'm the Sister-in-law." In a meaningful way while looking into their eyes--as if she was the most important family member there & the one affected the most by my Aunt's death.

That's how Jodi acts--crying and staring at Sam & Steven as if they are speaking about HER, when in reality she should be sitting there hanging her head low in shame.

Instead, she feels that Travis was an extension of HER--and SHE'S GRIEVING just like the family.

Nauseating.

Ah, Patti.

Can Juan cross examine these guys? Patti knew Jodi in middle school and then invited her to her wedding after a bunch of years, probably to pad her bridal party. She does not really know Jodi.

JMO
Is Patty the one that was on NG and sounded drunk? If so, she really should reconsider this. There is nothing she can say that makes what Jodi did to travis better?

This cannot go well no matter what she says.

The only thing that could have helped is if Jodi would have thrown herself at the mercy of the court from the very beginning and had true sorrow. But since that has not happened, this is not going to be good for anybody to try to talk for her.

It's possible she wasn't drunk - just that her accent sounds funny. If she sounds and looks spacey, I'll really have to wonder.

Darryll should not be allowed to hide his face this time.

I could hold my breath until I turn red in the face. I can scrunch my face to look like I'm crying.
JA has not one, NOT ONE tear flowing down her checks. She give's herself away cuz she just pinches her nose with the tissue but never EVER wipe's her eye's.

When I see Jodi crying I remember it was just last week that she was on TV telling us she never looks at Travis' family becuase they all look alike and thus look at Travis. She would be looking at the man who abused her and she doesn't want to see that.

And here, she cries for them. She would cry for them and continue to slaughter his legacy and drag him through the mud at the same time if given the chance. She is sick and twisted and a danger to society.

Sorry if this has already been asked & answered, but whose decision was it for Jodi's own mother not to plead for her daughter's life?

There's NOTHING that DT can do or say now that will effect the jury after those powerful statements Stephen and Samantha just gave...

Put Jodi up there next - there will be more hatred toward her now than ever.

Actually I saw one tear fall on her shirt right before she wipes her chin at the end. One. She must be proud.

Below the defense's table she reaches under her pantleg and plucks a leg hair...

THERE,

I did it....

(((TEAR)))

Every time I hear her speak and compare her statements with those of other court watchers, I wonder if JC is sitting in the same courtroom as everybody else. :twocents:

There's NOTHING that the DT can do or say now that will effect the jury after those powerful statements Stephen and Samantha just gave...

Put Jodi up there next - there will be more hatred toward her now than ever.

Sorry if this has already been asked & answered, but whose decision was it for Jodi's own mother not to plead for her daughter's life?

No matter how JA lied about it in the post-conviction interview, she calls all the shots. She is in charge. She can lie in the future and throw Nurmi and Willmott even further under the bus but have no doubt, she is the boss.

Woah. Big, real tears dripping all over Jodi's shirt.

I actually agree with what you are saying.

I understand that the law allows her the right to speak. I just really, really hope that she does not trash Travis Alexander anymore.

I also hope that she does not prattle on about irrelevancies, such as her artwork, just simply tells the truth and if she feels any remorse at all, says truthfully that she regrets her actions and how much she has hurt everyone.

That is really the only thing that I would want to hear from her at this point.

Then I just want her to be forgotten.

Well said :seeya:

I'm confused...Jean C of HLN just told Vinnie P (?) that she

"I watched the jury and, I was very surprised to tell you the truth, I didn't see one tear"

I thought someone had reported seeing jurors crying...WAT ?
She's getting older.. maybe she needs glasses :) Several reporters and others in courtroom tweeted that some of the jury had tears in their eyes.

I knew all that stuff she said about wanting the death penalty was ****! If she wanted the death penalty she wouldn't two witnesses speaking on her behalf or speak herself. She is so full of it :/
Sometimes I want to just punch her in the face so hard...

Wait a darn minute, after watching CMja supposely crying at the end I now notice her tissue to her nose always brings big gobs of wetness to her blouse. They aren't tears from her eyes after all?

JMO
Is Patty the one that was on NG and sounded drunk? If so, she really should reconsider this. There is nothing she can say that makes what Jodi did to travis better?

This cannot go well no matter what she says.

The only thing that could have helped is if Jodi would have thrown herself at the mercy of the court from the very beginning and had true sorrow. But since that has not happened, this is not going to be good for anybody to try to talk for her.

I've heard her in a couple of interviews & she struck me as someone on pills, drunk OR brain damaged. Seriously!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee