penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defendant is clearly medicated (at least to me). She's being kept calm by prison psychs methinks.

Nope. I don't think so. She is in there.. Did you see how fast she started talking to Wilmott when jury was leaving and how she was shaking her head when martinez was talking? IT IS ALL AN ACT. She will come out.. You just wait...

I wonder if Jodi needs a dose of her meds before listening to Travis' family members speak.

I suppose I shouldn't be shocked JA will take the stand. Her last chance to be heard, before we all forget about her and continue to remember the victim and his family.

And we WILL forget about her.

Her mother is not going to speak? IMO that was the only possible chance she had at LWOP. I have to wonder why she will remain silent. Anyone have an idea? Except of course that she wants her to receive the DP too.

I find that weird! Weird family dynamics

Hi - been following along, but finally decided to join the conversation. I'm completely obsessed by this trial.

Thank you to everyone here - I'm at work, and follow along what is happening using your posts! I so appreciate it!

:welcome:

It is actually quite sad that Jodi doesn't appear to have a REAL girlfriend and her own sister and brother aren't going to stand up for her.

They really can't get up there because they would have to tell the truth when Juan gets a hold of them. The Truth will for sure, give her death. The convicted killer was the abuser, remember she hit her brother in the head with a bat, and kicked her mom? I'm sure there is more in Juan's files.

The convicted killer has NO redeeming qualities.

The reality is she might not ever get the needle. Let's look at how many are ahead of her on death row in AZ. Yes she would be the 4th female, but there's over 130 condemned men ahead of her. It's possible she could die of natural causes first before the prison ever got around to her execution. One of the women ahead of her has been on death row over 20 years.

So, a "death sentence" is really a "wait at least 2 or possibly more decades and see where things are and who's ahead of you on the list still."

Here we go!!! Tissues at the ready!!!!

Watching Travis do the chicken dance makes me bawl like a baby...

Why is Jodi not standing for the Jury? ETA she woke up to herself just in time.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 20s

JM talking to Alexander's brother Steven now..I'm guessing he's up to speak first. #JodiArias

Have it up on WPTV. Can see but not hear coz at works

An Elizabeth Erwin is tweeting or whatever. Looking like Stephen going up first.

I have goosebumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member