penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 22s

JM talking to Alexander's brother Steven now..I'm guessing he's up to speak first. #JodiArias

Prayers and support for the Alexander family ... please know the world did not believe the lies she told about your brother.

Kathy

Jodi looks fing pissed that she has to listen to this.

From WAT :

31s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Attorneys are back, judge just entered. Jury will be on their way in now. #JodiArias

:drumroll: ... and the jury is walking in now !

Oh no. My heart is beating and stomach just dropped. I feel sick. It's going to be so hard to hear this.

I saw Jodi's eyes closing like she was falling asleep. Too much valium today i suppose.
Probably needs a heavy dosage to keep her from drawing or writing or whatever she is doing instead of paying attention.

I swear, if KN or JW object during Steven or Sam's VIS I will fly across country and charge them like a linebacker.... No joke.

Just kidding of course (kind of).

Every time I read a post about her bangs-I want to cry

I have to wear bangs to b/c I have 3 WP's across my forehead & not a darn thing I can do about them...

Really wish we can leave people's personal appearance out of this conversation

I have side swept bangs myself too...What are WP'S?

Brilliant .. victim impact statements. They've waited a long time to say this.

I have to wonder if not having her mother testify is a strategic move. What better way to show her lack of family support than to have her closest relatives not plead for her life. MOO

Okay, I'm going to focus on the trial for now. Prayers to all of you (and the Alexanders, of course), I hope we can all keep it together!!!!!!

:hug:

I'm shaking I can't imagine how the family is feeling right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper