penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't want these nightmares anymore, I don't want to see my brothers murderer anymore, I don't want to hear his name dragged through the mud anymore"-Steven Alexander

It was as if you were addressing me & my reactions to the killer, so I will respond. Yes, you are correct.
I believe I speak for all of America watching her on TV, and friend, I concur! There is nothing, absolutely NOTHING she could do at this point.

I'm glad the Alexanders finally got a voice in this trial! I know Sam and Stephen were speaking for their whole family.

Does anybody know what is happening after the lunch period? Is whoserdoodle going to give the jurors an art lesson, or is that on Monday?

I believe two people are going to speak for her.

Daryl..."well, umm.... I once saw Jodi pick a bug out of the tub and took it outside"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My heart breaks for them all. I wish I could do one thing, just one thing to comfort them during this torture. Praying for strength and peace for each one of them and so sad that "Mum Mum" did not get to see justice for her Travis. These statements just bring you to your knees. I feel like I can feel every painful emotion in each word being spoken. May they be wrapped in soft, comforting wings of Angels.

Yep, that's about the size of it. The murderess can please none of us.

Thanks. It's not about 'pleasing' us though. Nothing about a murder can please anyone. I just find it terribly ironic that the people who want a calm proceeding where the convicted behaves themselves are at odds with the ones who want the convicted to emote and be upset. And when she does either (or both), it's wrong.

I think that's bizarre, personally. I don't care what she does as long as she doesn't interrupt the proceedings and as long as this phase can move forward smoothly and as long as this case ends before the year is out.

Oh, man, I thought Samantha was going for Jodi when she turned around. She was just grabbing a tissue.

I don't think I could sit in the same courtroom with JA and not leap over furniture to, uh, give her a greeting. :banghead:

My heart is breaking.

This family needs healing and I hope this gives them some measure of comfort, although as Samantha said "it will never be the same".

Many prayers and thoughts continue to go out to them.

I personally thank Travis to help me become a better person.

I keep picturing Jodi doing that post conviction interview TRASHING Travis. The Dt is completely repulsed by their client.

That was so sad, that I don't even have the words. I"m still crying.

I have watched trials for over 30 yrs now
I have seen many many VIS
But theirs were the most profound I have ever hear

Yes, articulate, honest, beautiful and so much pain...and with such class and dignity. Travis and his grandmother as well as all of us are so proud of these siblings.

Steven closed by saying one day he hopes to make Travis proud.
Dear Steven, .....son, YOU HAVE ALWAYS made him proud.

((((hugs))))

I lost it again on this post.....

What a beautiful family; I pray they can once again come together and celebrate Travis' wonderful life. He lives on through them and he is still their rock.......

I didn't want to infect my last post on Stephen and Samantha with the vileness and nastiness of Jodi, so I'm writing about her in a separate posting.

SHE DISGUSTED ME TODAY. She never cried that much (or at all) looking at his autopsy photos in court....Samantha and her family did. And then today she tries to take attention away from them again by fake-crying, putting on her "empathizing" act???? How dare she, the vile creature. I just cannot put in words my hatred for her, that is how much I hate her. She was faced towards the jury, knowing that she was in direct line of sight to them behind where they were looking at Stephen and Samantha. This is all part of her ACT. Sickening, sickening monster.

Why didn't she put her head down and turn slightly to the right like she did whenever she was pretending to "avoid" the autopsy pics?? Why wasn't she doodling and coloring whenever she didn't want to hear any witness say anything against her case?? Why wasn't she passing notes to JW?? WHY BECAUSE SHE WAS ACTING IN FRONT OF THE JURY.

Disgusting, I hope I never have to see her face again after this is over.

I wish I had the money to send the entire Travis family to some beautiful, serene island resort for a week or so just to recuperate. Their healing process begins when this trial ends. Prayers for them! The angels are singing after those statements!

I want to punch Jodi in the face so hard when I see her crying over the the siblings statements. So hard.

Her FAKE tears, given the setting, certainly inspire anything but sympathy for her.:moo:

And here's the reason:

In her post-conviction interview with Fox, she said that the Alexanders all look alike and like Travis & she doesn't want to look at the "face of her abuser" Travis. So she basically told us she hates the family.

She also premeditated Travis' murder, so she meant to do it.

Now she's crying...for what? For whom? She WANTED to murder Travis & she hates his family. The tears are for herself.

Oh I don't know. I think some of the tears are for Travis and his family. But maybe not in the traditional sense. More like "See Travis what you made me do, see how you have made your family suffer? I loved you, and all you had to do was love me back."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutations