penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad the Alexanders finally got a voice in this trial! I know Sam and Stephen were speaking for their whole family.

Does anybody know what is happening after the lunch period? Is whoserdoodle going to give the jurors an art lesson, or is that on Monday?

Steven closed by saying one day he hopes to make Travis proud.
Dear Steven, .....son, YOU HAVE ALWAYS made him proud.

I'm mostly a lurker so please don't flame me but: I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw the tears fall off JA's face onto her shirt in one of the last shots. (I only even post this because today is the second day ever I've watched the live stuff, and I've seen many posts about the fake crying, so I was surprised.)

Jodi was really crying. A reminder of how far reaching the damage extends just because of her selfish actions. She knows that the family said about him is true.

"Stevis and Travhead" Glad Travis met and held Stevens daughter, "the most beautiful little girl" he'd ever seen

Steven's was so heartbreaking. This is a man destroyed by CFJA. He and Samantha spoke from the heart. It really hurt when Samantha said the family doesn't have get togethers anymore.

CFJA, you deserve to sit alone every day thinking of what you have done. No interviews, no "art", no manifestos, no visitors. CFJA, you need to stand up and tell the world you had no reason and no excuse for salutering Travis. You just had a desire to kill. And Kill you did, several times over.

Sam and Steven were exquisite. That was so painful, but how beautifully they honored their brother. Travis must be so proud of them.

I have cried myself into a (real) migraine...need meds and a nap.

My thought is that she is crying because "oh this is so sad! If only Travis would have married me, none of this would have happened!"

:behindbar

Yep, I think she was upset because he didn't take her to family Christmas. That must be the same Christmas where she rocked up at his and slept behind the tree, maybe she spent Christmas day there too .. just hanging around, erk.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 17m

Almost appears #JodiArias juror No. 6 is crying or choking back tears but I haven't seen her wipe away any as #TravisAlexander's sis speaks

No doubt the jury was very moved. They couldn't help but be moved by those beautiful tributes of Travis from Stephen and Samantha.

I confess I was surprised to learn that AZ allows victim impact statements as part of the phase to determine death. I've never heard of any court doing it this way. How could any jury, listening to heartfelt agonizing stories by a victim's loved ones, possibly not vote for death?

Samantha's VIS:

#1 Samantha

#2 Travis and Samantha - last picture for her

#3 Samantha - "Travis is dead"

#4 Travis' huge smile

#5 end - gallery - lunch break

Attachments

• VIS Samatha.jpg
    VIS Samatha.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 50
  • VS Lat picture of Travis.jpg
    VS Lat picture of Travis.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 66
  • VIS Samanth Travis is dead.jpg
    VIS Samanth Travis is dead.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 48
  • VIS Travis huge smile.jpg
    VIS Travis huge smile.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 53
  • PenaltyAlexanderFamily.jpg
    PenaltyAlexanderFamily.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 70
Daryl Brewer and Patti ?? are going to come across as pretty lame witnesses after that ..

No kidding. Why bother? I mean seriously. They are going to be absolutely pathetic. It will be a mockery after what we just saw and heard.

What a classy, dignified family...cut from the same cloth as Travis. Their loss is pure devastation--he was their leader and protector.

You and your cronies will never top those two VIS, JA... and I hope the jury does right by that beautiful family.

Location: Paypal for the Alexanders: justice4travisalexander@gmail.com

Thanks Katiecoolady!
I'm not sending much #BrokeColleGeStudentLOL but I hope they can have a couple of drinks of me.
What strong people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member